Gangaa

India-Forums

Gangaa
Gangaa

Cyclevali IshqNasheen & a Glass of Water !

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:40am | IP Logged
So if we forget everything I mean all the fights and high drama then I am sure SaGa fans have enjoyed this lovely cyclevali Ishqnasheen tonight.HeartChalo my expectation came true and I really loved the ride though SaGa were tense,but koi nahin dono ek frame main aur ek sath toh the.Smile As Jhanvi said kitna bhi ladle ek dusre ke sath par dono rahenge ek sath. Absolutely right Jhanvi and its true that you are the third person in between them.
With this I so so loved the precap...Sagar ne perfectly pani ka glass Jhanvi ke face pe mara...LOL in fact she was in need of that...nasha jo chadh gaya tha...utarne ke liye splash of water toh chahiye hi tha.LOLSagar does these things with Jhanvi so easily and conveniently...LOLHarqat hi aisi karti hai Jhanvi...

P.S. Can anyone pls post the pic where Sagar was sleeping on the sofa?He was looking damn cute there.BTW Vishal was looking very handsome in that sea green tees...It was a nice break from his usual white lawyer shirt.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mithragvnVishtiloverNikki36ShaNak_RagNa-Swetha-

Vishtilover Senior Member
Vishtilover
Vishtilover

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Loved the ishqnasheen moment of SaGa wo v cycle wali.after so many days we got a SaGa moment.it was refreshing.
i love d court room scene also.Vishal was as usual brilliant.precap's first half was awesome.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivaanya

arnavarnav Groupbie
arnavarnav
arnavarnav

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:04am | IP Logged
It was such a good episode..Big smile. We got Ishqnasheen after ages... still have hopes for SaGa reunion which was fading awayDay Dreaming...All thanks to Janvi. Silly
I thought Sagar will say something to Janvi but he didnt...heehehheDancing atleast Thank u hi boldeta...lol...

And precap toh matlab wah! PartyDese days precaps are more fun to watch den the whole epies...Wink

Altough this public humiliation of Janvi will go against SagarConfused whn ge will be framed for Janvi's murder! 

But who cares...till den enjoyyyClap

Shivaanya

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vishtilover

Loved the ishqnasheen moment of SaGa wo v cycle wali.after so many days we got a SaGa moment.it was refreshing.
i love d court room scene also.Vishal was as usual brilliant.precap's first half was awesome.

I know...it was after a pretty long time they played Ishqnasheen and it was one beautiful segment with those childhood moments.

Yes the first part of the precap was enjoyable. I mean seriously, Jhanvi claims that she is a Lawyer by profession but she could not even find the documents needed in the court. I know its because of the drugs she was unable to do it but still after all these negligence she was blasting Ganga there.I mean she seriously has lost all her senses otherwise inside the court room she would not have started all those craps. Sagar did the perfect thing to shut her up.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishtilover-Swetha-

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavarnav

It was such a good episode..Big smile. We got Ishqnasheen after ages... still have hopes for SaGa reunion which was fading awayDay Dreaming...All thanks to Janvi. Silly
I thought Sagar will say something to Janvi but he didnt...heehehheDancing atleast Thank u hi boldeta...lol...

And precap toh matlab wah! PartyDese days precaps are more fun to watch den the whole epies...Wink

Altough this public humiliation of Janvi will go against SagarConfused whn ge will be framed for Janvi's murder! 

But who cares...till den enjoyyyClap
In fact I was expecting a nice blast from sagar for Jhanvi 4 leaving him half way but seems sagar too was thankful to Jhanvi 4 doing this favour thats why he just kept quiteLOL...morever he knows she will create a scene if he will say anything 2 her there...I hope the makers wont make Sagar the punching bag again 4 Jhanvi's untimely death.Ouch

arnavarnav-Swetha-

ShaNak_RagNa IF-Sizzlerz
ShaNak_RagNa
ShaNak_RagNa

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Loved SaGa cycle wala ishqnasheen...after long gap ishqnasheen SaGa scene...hayeeeHeartDay DreamingSagar and Ganga looked so adorable in that sceneEmbarrassed

Shivaanya-Swetha-

Vishtilover Senior Member
Vishtilover
Vishtilover

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivaanya

[QUOTE=Vishtilover]Loved the ishqnasheen moment of SaGa wo v cycle wali.after so many days we got a SaGa moment.it was refreshing.

I know...it was after a pretty long time they played Ishqnasheen and it was one beautiful segment with those childhood moments.

[DIV][FONT=Verdana]Yes the first part of the precap was enjoyable. I mean seriously, Jha
Sagar should slap her bt splashing water is also nt bad.

nithaShivaanya

nitha IF-Dazzler
nitha
nitha

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivaanya

So if we forget everything I mean all the fights and high drama then I am sure SaGa fans have enjoyed this lovely cyclevali Ishqnasheen tonight.HeartChalo my expectation came true and I really loved the ride though SaGa were tense,but koi nahin dono ek frame main aur ek sath toh the.SmileAs Jhanvi said kitna bhi ladle ek dusre ke sath par dono rahenge ek sath. Absolutely right Jhanvi and its true that you are the third person in between them.
With this I so so loved the precap...Sagar ne perfectly pani ka glass Jhanvi ke face pe mara...LOLin fact she was in need of that...nasha jo chadh gaya tha...utarne ke liye splash of water toh chahiye hi tha.LOLSagar does these things with Jhanvi so easily and conveniently...LOLHarqat hi aisi karti hai Jhanvi...

P.S. Can anyone pls post the pic where Sagar was sleeping on the sofa?He was looking damn cute there.BTW Vishal was looking very handsome in that sea green tees...It was a nice break from his usual whitelawyershirt.

Loved Ishqnasheen and loved sagar
Overall nice episode

Edited by nitha - 27 April 2016 at 3:59pm

Shivaanya

Go to top