Kaala Teeka

India-Forums

Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

My Take on 27/4/16: kaali no more a kaala teeka??

moonlight3094 Goldie
moonlight3094
moonlight3094

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:36am | IP Logged
27/4/16- Kaala Teeka. Hits and Misses!!

Must say it was a good episode.. It had all of us glued to the screen from gauri asking kaali to drink poison to the precap, where manjri raised her voice infront of dadi.

we already saw in yesterday's episode that kalyani's accusations were soon believed by vishwa. why bcoz manjri told him??!!! They rushed it. so it calls for another antagonist that is Gauri Jha eh?! LOL

And i actually thought kaali will agree on taking the poison or yug jumping in the kitchen to snap the poison bottle from Gauri's hand . But it was a turn, when gauri consumed it and got serious.

I even thought, cvs would drag the hospital scene and vishwa blaming kaali for not coming to hospital as Gauri's kaala teeka, and him again being blinded in andhvishwaas. but whoa, cvs rushed it and made vishwa realise it.

Soon he was shown asking apologize to kaali. My gawd, I seriously couldn't think of vishwa turning soft! LOL

Also another point is vishwa promised to get kaali and yug married by any means! Whoa! like seriously, how did he turn that soft without even thinking abt gauri (that is like a selfish father). is it all bcoz of manjri? ? He did so much, he corrupted neel's mind and this shaadi is fixed! All this is coz he loves gauri too much and what he will say to her, when she gains conscious?!

Next is wow, so dadi saw manjri at hospital but didn't even question her being there?! And manjri and vishwa asking for Yug's hands from daadi together as parents, didn't cvs want to clear manjiri's haalat and her being vishwa's?! lol I seriously wanted to see dadi's reaction, when vishwa introduces majri as his wife!! But couldn't coz they rushed it aswell!!

From my pov, it seemed bit like they rushed up the story with many cliffhangers of scenes. it is good to rush but I can't see the same in kaali-yug's romance. still kaali needs to feel for yug. they can't directly go for Mehendi ceremony as per spoilers.. LOL

Precap-Haha, it was just amazing to see manjri all bold to dadi after those insults she received staying in that home! LOL

Share ur views too guys...

Edited by moonlight3094 - 27 April 2016 at 9:39am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AmrtinaHey_BhagguLiveLoveLaugh96Monica_SuhasiniPrincessAshVikPrincyz_BelleLTLFan

Amrtina Goldie
Amrtina
Amrtina

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:03am | IP Logged
They just  rushed it

They should show some KaYu scenes 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight3094

LTLFan IF-Stunnerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:40am | IP Logged
I also wanted to see dadi reaction on knowing that manjri is vishwa's 1st wife meaning her samdhan who she was treating very badly. Also she getting know that vishwa not a killer that he accused so many times. Madhuri is missing. Such rush is scary.

moonlight3094

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Great post Thumbs Up

Dey actually rushed the epis n ended all the tracks together.. may b now dey just want to focus on KaYu marriage n how Gauri plots against them.. >_<

i also wanted to see Dadi's reaction... but dey cut it too..! Madhu is also missing! Let's see wat dey r planning to do...

moonlight3094

LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Great Post 
And a great review Heart

moonlight3094

__shibani__ IF-Stunnerz
__shibani__
__shibani__

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
The thing is CVs are rushing the storyOuch
I wanted a proper KaYu CONEVRSATIONEmbarrassed with BOTH, Yug and Kali confessing, and all they showed was Yug beat around the bushOuch
And finally, when he hears that Kali is going to be his and Gauri's KT, the aashique in him rises and he goes about announcing to the world his loveD'oh
Then they showed the kasam track, which was beautifuEmbarrassedl, but I wanted Kali to resist a little mroe, since she loves Gauri very much, but no, she broke downLOL
VishwaConfused
yaar, CVs are making this character confusingSilly
first, he doesn't give a damn abt kali's opinion, aur ab yeh insaan usse PYAARSE puchta hai?Shocked
Gauri goes and counts till 10, oh, btw, he count was wrong, 2, Kali tum pi rahi ho? Nahi? 1... and the she drank. She wasted 2 secondsROFL
anyways, so she faints and is rushed to hospital, and Vishwa ke andar ka andhvishwavasi jaag uthata haiLOL and no one can do anything abt itLOL
Gauri is fine(Ouch), Vishwa andhvishwas is broken(LOL), KaYu marriage is fixed(ShockedEmbarrassed) yaar ek hi episode mein 100 episodes fit karva diyeShocked
The CVs are an inspiration to all CVs of the shows which are running for 5+ yearsROFL
Hope they dnt rush with trackSmile
They should have used this whole week to end thsi tack, but D'oh
anyways,nice postClap

moonlight3094

Unattainable Senior Member
Unattainable
Unattainable

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 2:40am | IP Logged
i think nw they want to either end up  showing gayu marriage orthey want to focus on after marriage...
i wonder hw cn a cvs  show too good..fishy!

moonlight3094

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:05am | IP Logged
I agree. It is seeming really rushed and abrupt and as you stated, it seems they are in a hurry to start off with the triangle marriage track which is why they are creating the background for the same. Some things you mentioned even I noticed but atleast its sorta on the right track now! (:

moonlight3094

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top