Tashan-e-Ishq

The Darkness Between Us : TwiNj

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

I am addicted to TV serials from my childhood... I have seen many many TV serials...But I have never seen such a "Cheap Dance" anywhere before Today Zain & Jasmin STOLE The show with their performance... Twinkle's disgust because of the uncomfortable encounter with Yuvraj was so so well portrayed by Jasmin 👏 Yuvraj's physical attraction towards Twinkle & the way he was controlling his "Lust" specially when Twinkle left the room what an incredible performance by Zain 👏 But the whole scene was very very much "Disturbing" 🤢 Only good part was the "Pin chuvana" act of Twinkle 😆 Badha aya button lagane Kameena I was clapping for Twinkle during that scene Twinkle rocked & Yuvi shocked what a view 😆

OK now coming to TwiNj...

When Kunj entered into THEIR Room...It was "Dark"...Actually "The DARKNESS" was "BETWEEN" Them...The Darkness was killing Twinkle from inside... Where Kunj was NOT Clueless only CONFUSED...

Kunj is getting the "Negative vibe" but failing to understand anything...

The most interesting thing in the whole episode was the HUG...

TwiNj hug was NOT The same...Not the usual one...NOT An INTIMATE One 😉

Twinkle was in some other world... Where Kunj was restless because of his wife's weird attitude...

Today CVS presented the "Physical distance" & "Emotional fight" of Twinkle & Kunj very well specially their highlighting one important thing..."Yuvraj knows Twinkle's SIZE but Kunj doesn't..."

All these things are only heading towards the much awaited "CONSUMMATION" After the "Solid Drama" 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Arpi I love you so much this is a wonderful post. 

The emotional separation between them is growing and the confusion between them is ringing bells. I'm not going to say much because i feel you've summarized well. 

I'm loving the development and I am glad to see people with me on the same bandwagon! 
justchillalways thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post Arpi. Today Jasmine stole the show completely. The scene with UV in the hotel room and the scene with Kunj in their room. She portrayed very beautifully. Kudos to jasmin first and as you said yes Yuvi aka Zain did a fantastic Job. 
Jasmine literally made me cry today. Her disgust towards what she is doing because of the circumstances is well shown.
Kunj is completely unaware of Twinkles situation. he can feel that she is in pain and restless but could not connect it to Yuvi.
 Also yes the hug seemed little different to me as well. You have put the thought very nicely as I could not understand why there is no spark in the hug.
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I have yet to watch the episode but your post is so intriguing that I'm actually looking forward to watching...These are the kind of episodes barring cheap dances that I really look forward to...Thanks for a great post!
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

Arpi I love you so much this is awonderful post.

The emotional separationbetween them is growing and the confusionbetween them isringing bells. I'm not going to say much because i feel you've summarized well.

I'm loving the development and I am glad to seepeople with me on the samebandwagon!

Today I was sure no one will comment on my post 😆 But so so glad I have YOU on the same page as me 😃 As they say, "You see only what you want to see" I am LOVING TwiNj encounters & I honestly can't wait for Kunj's reaction to all this... 😉
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Arpimugfan

Today I was sure no one will comment on my post 😆 But so so glad I have YOU on the same page as me 😃 As they say, "You see only what you want to see" I am LOVING TwiNj encounters & I honestly can't wait for Kunj's reaction to all this... 😉

Sama yaara! You know How i watch the show with my brain off and provide my own commentary. I go all the KUVI feels. 

and this post was sone pe suhaga because the storytelling between twinkle and kunj is really good and i'm waiting for how Kunj reacts to all this as well. although he'll side with Twinkle but how he'll deal with it is going to be teat to watch 
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Originally posted by: justchillalways

Awesome post Arpi. Today Jasmine stole the show completely. The scene with UV in the hotel room and the scene with Kunj in their room. She portrayed very beautifully. Kudos to jasmin first and as you said yes Yuvi aka Zain did a fantastic Job.

Jasmine literally made me cry today. Her disgust towards what she is doing because of the circumstances is well shown.
Kunj is completely unaware of Twinkles situation. he can feel that she is in pain and restless but could not connect it to Yuvi.
Also yes the hug seemed little different to me as well. You have put the thought very nicely as I could not understand why there is no spark in the hug.

Jas NAILED Twinkle's emotions 👏 Even Sid was awesome with Kunj's confusion, restlessness as well as excitement for birthday... Tashan is blessed with amazing casts 👏 I feel that hug they kept like that intentionally 😉Edited by Arpimugfan - 7 years ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

I have yet to watch the episode but your post is so intriguing that I'm actually looking forward to watching...These are the kind of episodes barring cheap dances that I really look forward to...Thanks for a great post!

I am sure you will love everything apart from the cheap dance 😉
amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing post arpi..
Thank u sooo much dear frnd for clearing my confusion regarding tat hug..while watching I was kinda feeling different (weird) abt tat...now I understood..
S I'm loving Jas these days more...she is tremendously improved.. Zain too...wat to say abt Sid ❤️
Am super excited abt the upcoming scenes..
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

Sama yaara! You know How i watch theshow with mybrain off and provide my own commentary. I go all the KUVI feels.

and this post was sone pe suhaga because thestorytelling betweentwinkle and kunj is really good and i'm waiting for how Kunj reacts to all this as well. although he'll side withTwinkle but how he'll deal with it is going to be teat to watch

I don't know if you have seen my reply to ur comment on yesterday's post of mine or not so repeating a line here,

"Kunj as a person is NOT as strong as Twinkle when it comes to emotions, he is very practical type of a person" because of THIS...I am even more curious about his Reaction... 😉

KuVi 😃 I LOVE KuVi 😳 But where the hell is that fight sequence? They edited it kya? Tashan lacks bank episodes so I think either they edited it or the sequence was Kabar fight wala sequence with MahiRaj n TwiNj