Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: aparnauma

Leaves thanks for the update

After seeing your update I went watched this scene online fastforwarding everything else except this.
It looks like some scene from old Hindi films😛

Anandi is dying and the kids didn't have money in their pockets neither do they have a phone to contact Jagya.

For all we know who ever brought Anandi to hospital or hospital authorities may have tried to contact Jagya 

Anandi tried to contact Jagya when she was on the run and was fully functional.

But what about Jagya? Did he send search parties ?Wasn't he a powerful man?

Kids probably going to Jaitser on travelling ticketless.Then this horrific incident happened may be Nandini took the blame on her and Shivam is on the run all scared.

---------
All in all Anandi was there for everyone and noone was there for Anandi and her children when they needed someone

Precap - Is that guy Shivam or Kundan?

Why do I get the feeling that Shivam landed with Harki?

Nandini's new home set looks like Jhalra house revamped to me

@bold very true.. Both parties should have contacted each other. Jagya not able to find Anandi or the kids after her death, when he has the entire police force with him is as illogical as Anandi not contacting him or the children not able to reach him. But as said earlier, CVs wanted to show AnSh kids going through hardships in life so they came up with these illogical twists.

Precap- got a glimpse of the guy while changing channels and I got vibes that he was Shivam Kundan may not make an entry so soon. Shivam and Nandini probably had role reversals, Shivam might have been exposed to the kind of environment in which Nandini spent 11 years, while Nandini landed into safe and secure hands..
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The story as it is reminds me of B.R.Chopra's film Waqt and Raj Kapoor's Awara and also Mother India.
The struggles and strange fate staring at the protagonists.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Though I would have prefered a happy ending, the tragic ending made it much more memorable. Like nature. Like mountains in the fading light, dark waves in the nights, dark sky covered with clouds before rains breakout. The awe inspiring beauty of darkness.

God himself ordained it by creating death for all the living beings. By creating tragedies for all the living beings. Losing someone dear and close to heart. Losing health. When we laugh, fate must be laughing at us before unleashing some surprises. When we cry, fate must be busy with other things.

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Leaves, thank you for your short update. I did want to know how the twins separated, but had you not updated, I wouldn't have cared to watch it.
-------

So I sat through almost the whole episode (except that cartoon NRI's bit -  just can't stand that fellow), and got up with truck loads of disappointment. 

Two literate teenagers, who were travelling ticket-less, were given a chance by police and taken to an orphanage. Wonder, why the same police couldn't help them contact their MLA kakusa? - Totally unimpressive plot - didn't evoke a genuine sympathy. 

The kakusa being an influential person also didn't try hard but convincingly believed that all are dead. Doesn't go well with a Doctor / MLA's thought process. 

Now, coming to recent scenario.:

The reporters dug though Nandini's past as BV, but know nothing about J, A or Shiv. 

30 years back, a man named Shiv married a BV named Anandi, breaking all useless traditions / norms, and set an example of progressive mindset / thought process. 

In those days Jaitser was a village, and Jaipur / Udaipur were forward minded cities. Now suddenly, post 30 years, Jaipur's people and their mentalities are even more backward than those of Jaitser back then. (Quite evident from the thought process of reporters, Sudha, and her in -laws)

So is the show progressing or regressing? 

30 years back, some reporters questioned Anandi on her BV status and today, the same Anandi's daughter is being questioned. What can be more lame than this?

The OTT love of Nandini's adoptive parents for N over a faultless child Sudha, is hard to digest. 

And I am yet to understand, why this Dr. Amit is such an ardent admirer of Nandini. 

Finally, however hard CVs may try, but Nandini and Shivam were not orphans or poor. So neither Anandi losing Nandini was impressive, and nor the kids living at the mercy of others as orphans is impressive. 

When the foundation of the story is weak / lame, it will not work. 

Edited by Missesha - 7 years ago
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Though I would have prefered a happy ending, the tragic ending made it much more memorable. Like nature. Like mountains in the fading light, dark waves in the nights, dark sky covered with clouds before rains breakout. The awe inspiring beauty of darkness.

God himself ordained it by creating death for all the living beings. By creating tragedies for all the living beings. Losing someone dear and close to heart. Losing health. When we laugh, fate must be laughing at us before unleashing some surprises. When we cry, fate must be busy with other things.

@ bold: Is it? The sad ending made me think, I wasted 8 years of time and emotions (at least 4 years, if not all 8). 
I like to see happiness and achievements at the end of the struggle. Because that gives hopes and inspiration to fight. What does a never ending darkness lead to?

Moreover, BV is only a fiction. Just as CVs showed, Anandi marrying a better and more promising guy like Shiv over Jagya, they could have shown Anandi winning Akheraj after 13 years of fight and living a blissful life with her kids. 

How hard would it be, if the new leap started with happy Nandini and Shivam, leading a happy existence, but somewhere praying to a garlanded Anandi's photo? 

Anyways, that's just me. Not hoping much from the show anymore. 

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Agree with your views, esha.

Why the hell they took an opinion poll for a simple thing whether the audience want to see Anandi in a ghagra or saree during her phase in Udaipur?

Why the hell did they not take an opinion poll when they decided to kill Shiv and when they decided to kill Anandi?

Why the hell they want not to show Jagya at the death of Anandi?
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am just not able to fathom - how the PH (the channel won't be bothered ofcourse - if not this product - then there is another one in the pipeline..) is letting things slide to such a horrid level in terms of writing, acting and execution after setting very high bench marks  In any profession, when one creates a quality product -- all steps are taken to ensure that the quality is maintained... Do they want to set a text book example/case study  of ' How to destroy a popular product'...
I saw a few glimpses online and just couldn't continue  - it was  heartbreaking to see how BV is being destroyed ðŸ˜¡ 
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: umam

I am just not able to fathom - how the PH (the channel won't be bothered ofcourse - if not this product - then there is another one in the pipeline..) is letting things slide to such a horrid level in terms of writing, acting and execution after setting very high bench marks  In any profession, when one creates a quality product -- all steps are taken to ensure that the quality is maintained... Do they want to set a text book example/case study  of ' How to destroy a popular product'...

I saw a few glimpses online and just couldn't continue  - it was  heartbreaking to see how BV is being destroyed ðŸ˜¡ 

I think it is clear that it is the channel which is bent on continuing the show and the PH is going along with the channel's demands.
The outgoing creative team very clearly said that they are quitting because of the creative differences with the channel and not PH.
This creative team could come out publicly and say why they are quitting the show only because this team is full of big names like PS Siddharth Sen Gupta and GK who have many successful and critically acclaimed shows to their credit. 
If we put things together there was an article which came on IF about BV going off air and the PH will bring out a new show in that slot.Channel denied the news of BV going off air on the very next day and after all these developments in the story line came out.
It is quite clear that the channel is dictating and why would want PH want to lose out on 8PM slot on a top channel?

Well my heart is definitely not breaking because the original team which wanted to tell Anandi's story they have told and their story ends there.
This is just a new show under the brand name Balika Vadhu.

Looks like they have ready made audience for the new story and time will tell whether the new story is commercially viable or not.
Edited by aparnauma - 7 years ago
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Coming to topic, it's totally illogical if it happened as in this short update. Shivam and Nandini are teenagers or at least more than 12 years old. They can't be put in same home. Boys and girls that age are not kept together.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Are they sticking to any logic?