Kaala Teeka

Vishwa Accepts KaYu 27/4/16 (Page 6)

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LiveLoveLaugh96

[QUOTE=RTme0w]
1. How was Madhuri missing in the hospital? Her child's life was in danger and Mummy gayab?
Even her sautan is back and she was missing LOL

Thats the thing. And she is always so insecure about her Darlingji and she is mia when she is needed the most :/

2. How was Dadi not at all shocked to see Manjari with Vishwa? She does not know that Manjhi Maa is his wife, then how did she not question anything? Or is she omnipotent that she gets to know stuff without anyone needing to tell her?

Thats what im asking also lool 
so many loopholes

Kuch samaj nai aata hai yaa! No questions, no answers. 

3. When Gauri was having poison, why did Yug not break the window/ door and rescue her on time? Why wait till either she drank it or force fed it to Kali? 

He wasnt strong enoug hhaha LOL

What about the umpteen fighting sequences?! Kisi ka bhoot ghus jaata hai kya wo time? :P

4. How did Vishwa suddenly out of the blue accept them? 5 minutes ago he is all like, "Get Kali! My Princess will die." and then "Tujhe jo chahiye wo tujhe milega?!" 

He's either pretending or is suffering from split personality disorder LOL

God knows! But he is seriously unsure about what he wants for his daughters futures. 

5. Kali has still not accepted her feelings. Yes, she dint lie, but she never spoke the truth too. Everything is being handled by Manjhi Maa and Yug. 

Didnt expect her to accept it so soon
She's gonna take her own sweet time
maybe till after the marriage? LOL

LOL. She really needs to know what she is getting into and not let anyone dictate terms for her relationship now. 

6. Purohit is still outside. Even if Taiji is in jail, he can get her outside. 

Maybe its just me but he became a bheegi billi once Taiji was caught LOL

Bheegi Billi or not, he can very well get her outta jail or instigate Vishwa and Gauri. Lets just say he is Manthara, who doesnt do anything but use her words to influence people. 

Edited by RTme0w - 28 April 2016 at 7:13am

LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTme0w

[QUOTE=RTme0w]
1. How was Madhuri missing in the hospital? Her child's life was in danger and Mummy gayab?
Even her sautan is back and she was missing LOL

Thats the thing. And she is always so insecure about her Darlingji and she is mia when she is needed the most :/

Lool ikr

2. How was Dadi not at all shocked to see Manjari with Vishwa? She does not know that Manjhi Maa is his wife, then how did she not question anything? Or is she omnipotent that she gets to know stuff without anyone needing to tell her?

Thats what im asking also lool 
so many loopholes

Kuch samaj nai aata hai yaa! No questions, no answers. 

Even the whole Gauri not recognising Manji was such a huge blooper Sleepy
But this was stupidity and not blooper lool

3. When Gauri was having poison, why did Yug not break the window/ door and rescue her on time? Why wait till either she drank it or force fed it to Kali? 

He wasnt strong enoug hhaha LOL

What about the umpteen fighting sequences?! Kisi ka bhoot ghus jaata hai kya wo time? :P

Arey samjha karo
He wanted Gauri to drink the poison too 
woh toh Kali ko bachanay k liye he becomes Mohammad Ali LOLLOL

4. How did Vishwa suddenly out of the blue accept them? 5 minutes ago he is all like, "Get Kali! My Princess will die." and then "Tujhe jo chahiye wo tujhe milega?!" 

He's either pretending or is suffering from split personality disorder LOL

God knows! But he is seriously unsure about what he wants for his daughters futures. 

Im more curious to know how he's planning to manao Gauri lool

5. Kali has still not accepted her feelings. Yes, she dint lie, but she never spoke the truth too. Everything is being handled by Manjhi Maa and Yug. 

Didnt expect her to accept it so soon
She's gonna take her own sweet time
maybe till after the marriage? LOL

LOL. She really needs to know what she is getting into and not let anyone dictate terms for her relationship now. 

She's the lead
That too of such a show LOL
Jitna kam expect karo 
Utna we'll be happy LOL
But yeah, i completely agree
Enough of this manipulation
Grow up and consider ur own happiness now

6. Purohit is still outside. Even if Taiji is in jail, he can get her outside. 

Maybe its just me but he became a bheegi billi once Taiji was caught LOL

Bheegi Billi or not, he can very well get her outta jail or instigate Vishwa and Gauri. Lets just say he is Manthara, who doesnt do anything but use her words to influence people. 

Hahahah yeah
he can
But right now , Kalyani is out of the picture
It'll be only Gauri now
And if this increases TRPs, she'll be the official villian Big smileLOL

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:25am | IP Logged
@LiveLaughLove96 

Yepp. I did mention the Gauri thing on the forum and to the writer but strangely she never sees my tweets. Who's Mohammed Ali? Mr. Jha will probably explain to his daughter that she can get a better guy and/or Madhuri will tell her to pretend to be happy and then manipulate the wedding and sit in the mandap as the bride herself. Gauri is brainwashed as it is, she will agree to anything for Yug's sake. Expectations hai hi nahi yaar, I dont have the patience for loving TV characters despite anything and everything. Just saying since she is getting what she deserves, she needs to appreciate that. I still dont want Gauri to be official villian yaa :(

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:37am | IP Logged

@LiveLaughLove96 

Yepp. I did mention the Gauri thing on the forum and to the writer but strangely she never sees my tweets. Who's Mohammed Ali? Mr. Jha will probably explain to his daughter that she can get a better guy and/or Madhuri will tell her to pretend to be happy and then manipulate the wedding and sit in the mandap as the bride herself. Gauri is brainwashed as it is, she will agree to anything for Yug's sake. Expectations hai hi nahi yaar, I dont have the patience for loving TV characters despite anything and everything. Just saying since she is getting what she deserves, she needs to appreciate that. I still dont want Gauri to be official villian yaa :(

The famous boxer Tongue
Hann she's very easily manipulated Sleepy

I so agree yaar
Since the leap i didnt want her to be negative
But they're making her negative Sleepy

Edited by LiveLoveLaugh96 - 28 April 2016 at 7:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hey_Bhaggu

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:45am | IP Logged

@LiveLaughLove96 

The famous boxer Tongue

I so agree yaar

Ohhh! I thought you were talking about Prophet Mohammed. 
Ikr! Dont make her negative :(
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:50am | IP Logged

@LiveLaughLove96 

The famous boxer Tongue

I so agree yaar

Ohhh! I thought you were talking about Prophet Mohammed. 
Ikr! Dont make her negative :(

Astaghfaar no :p
_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Mahirah aur Tanu, dekha? I predicted the precap from that little birdie's source...aur yehi huaLOL Anyways, Mahirah, am waiting for your post...I am not interested in watching GauriLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hey_BhagguLiveLoveLaugh96

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Mahirah aur Tanu, dekha? I predicted the precap from that little birdie's source...aur yehi huaLOL Anyways, Mahirah, am waiting for your post...I am not interested in watching GauriLOL

LOL. Dekha bhi aur ROFL bhi kiya. Why Why Why so cliched?! 
Ur right. They're gonna do something typical. 
Mahirah, update fast yaa! (:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LiveLoveLaugh96_innocent_

Go to top