Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

Vishwa Accepts KaYu 27/4/16 (Page 3)

Aliyah0 Newbie
Aliyah0
Aliyah0

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Hey Mahira!Smile
I've seen u tell everyone not to say thanks for ur daily post so I've been trying to not say itCry but just know that we all really really appreciate u doing thisHug... And thank u sooo much!HeartLOL At least once I wanted to properly tell u that, don't worry I won't do it again...maybeLOL

Episode was full of so much happiness n reason (minus gauri n dadi's scenesDead)... I'm so happy but so unsure bcoz it feels like something bad is gonna happen soonOuch
I don't mind as long as we get some proper Kayu scenes firstLOL
Kali was so shy n unsure around Yug in the endEmbarrassed then watching Yug being all calm n reassuring her was so cuteBlushing
Loved loved loved the indirect confession from Kali!Heart It suited her character perfectlyClap

I get the fact that they were caught up in dealing with Gauri's madness but now they HAVE to show Kayu romance! They're practically engaged! They've confessed their love (sort ofLOL), the past few episodes all they've done is argue, feel helpless blah blah blah etc etcSleepy

Now pls let these two young idiots in love spend some time together cv's!Angry Atleast a few moments?Unhappy If it could happen for 2-3 episodes then that'd be great!LOL

And that precap! I was like woah! Go Manji!Clap I thought she'd be requesting n trying to make dadi understand by being good cop, instead she went straight for bad cop and warned her of the consequencesLOL

I'm always amused with dadi, her screaming gets on my nerves but the things her character says are so silly at times that I'm just wondering wth? What's wrong with u woman?LOL
Btw the actress who plays dadi is really really good! I never feel like she's acting! She's so good at showing emotions no matter how negative.. The fact that we all hate her character so much itself proves what a good job she's doing as the villainClap

Vishwa keeps being all nice and I keep falling for itD'ohi can't help it though! I want to believe his character is goodUnhappy only time will tell...

I'm really sleepy now so until tmrw, byeeeSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

s2sultan-Swetha-

Amrtina Goldie
Amrtina
Amrtina

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Awesome update 
Just loved it 
_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Awesome post as usual Mahirah! Kali has finally found her voice. Despite the pressure she refused to bent down and she could not fakely swear in front of Ram Ji again. Yug taunted her saying she can take a fake oath Ram Ji will forgive her, and ouch did that prick her soul or what? LOL! 

Anyways, sadly a little birdie tells me that the marriage drama is going to be mahan, and Gauri will get what she wants. Thats why the makers are showing acceptance of KAYU at present...Under that veil only Gauri will remain aur shaadi hogi zaroor Dadi ke help se! Hopefully, all of the above are wrong... but. Dekhna tuh...Its DJ's Production twist, same old recycled bullshit.Sleepy

But enjoy...till the moments last us! After all, KaYu are simply beautfiful!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
As usual awsm post Mahi. Big smile

KaYu needs a proper confession..wat dey did was public confession of their confused love story LOL Kali still trying to get away with tht..hope our hero makes her say it Wink How cutely yug was saying "tum mujhe avoid karne ki koshish kar rahi ho?" Aww.. Embarrassed i wanted dem to hug..but...let's wait..LOL

No trust on vishwa..he can change anytime.. n wen his Princess gets up n continues her drama anything can happen.. not to frgt Pandit is still there Ouch

Manji is sure the star of the epi Evil Smile

-Swetha-

__shibani__ IF-Sizzlerz
__shibani__
__shibani__

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks fr the pics MahirahHug(KaYu confession made me politeROFL)
Anyways, a too good epi it wasClap
The first scene was beautifulHeart
Knowing Kali, her acceptance of her love directly was not posibble, but the CVs used the Ramji ki kasam very wellEmbarrassed, and Yug's frustration was cherry on the cake. Tongue I mean, no guy would wait for his ladylove to play with 3 lives, and would get frustrated, and they showed it. Smart move CVsClap
Then Gauri's dramaDead
Cvs are smart, if Gauri had been wailing and acting mad, the epi/story wouldn't have been realistic. With Gauri obsessed with Yug,the suicide thing made sense and trying to kill Kali was also a good moveClap
Loved how Vishwa says, "Nahi, Kali beta zeher mat peena"Embarrassed
Gauri drank the zeher and my first reaction was, "marr jaaAngry"ROFL
Hate Vishwa for still believing in crapDead
Manjhi tried to speak to him,but he pushed herAngry
Yeh kab sudhrega?Ouch
Loved how Yug told Vishwa that Kali won't come.  Shows how he supports her when she is rightEmbarrassed
When doc said Gauri was fine, I was in two minds, "Ab Vishwa kaala teeka mein vishwas nahi rakhegaBig smile" and "Oh no! why didn't she die?Ouch"ROFL
Dadi and Chulbuli are as usual, bakwaasThumbs Down
KaYu convo at end was a sign of hopeDay Dreaming
The dialogue of walking together alwaysBlushing
PrecapClap
The star of the week- ManjhiStar
Par jis epi ke precap acche hote hai,  the epi turns out to beThumbs Down
I fear Vishwa doublecrossing KaYu and Manjhi.  I know, now none of his games will work, but I just hope he doesn't break their trustOuch

Edited by ...Shibu... - 27 April 2016 at 11:16pm

-Swetha-

LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

I dont want to comment on epi as i m still tensed... but one thing.. KaYu scene are always magical.. when he said we have come togethet so far... only few stepa left..HeartDay Dreaming
and yes when kali broke down and confessed(indirectly) that she loves yug...Embarrassed Yug is really brainy who knows how to.blackmail kali..

Arey chill maro
I want to enjoy the romance before the whole stupidity starts LOL

Agreed 
KaYu are beautiful Embarrassed and 
Yug is one smart-ass LOL

-Swetha-

__shibani__ IF-Sizzlerz
__shibani__
__shibani__

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LiveLoveLaugh96

Originally posted by darshana23

I dont want to comment on epi as i m still tensed... but one thing.. KaYu scene are always magical.. when he said we have come togethet so far... only few stepa left..HeartDay Dreaming
and yes when kali broke down and confessed(indirectly) that she loves yug...Embarrassed Yug is really brainy who knows how to.blackmail kali..

Arey chill maro
I want to enjoy the romance before the whole stupidity starts LOL

Agreed 
KaYu are beautiful Embarrassed and 
Yug is one smart-ass LOL

@bold, agreed MahiLOL
@pink, kali is one who is always manipulated and emotionally blackmailedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23-Swetha-

LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliyah0

Hey Mahira!Smile
I've seen u tell everyone not to say thanks for ur daily post so I've been trying to not say itCry but just know that we all really really appreciate u doing thisHug... And thank u sooo much!HeartLOL At least once I wanted to properly tell u that, don't worry I won't do it again...maybeLOL

Aww
bas hogaya appreciation
No more thankyou LOL

Episode was full of so much happiness n reason (minus gauri n dadi's scenesDead)... I'm so happy but so unsure bcoz it feels like something bad is gonna happen soonOuch

What feel? Im sure something bad will happen lool 

I don't mind as long as we get some proper Kayu scenes firstLOL

Thus, im continuing to watch for some romantic scenes before the stupidity starts LOL
Then i can quit lool

Kali was so shy n unsure around Yug in the endEmbarrassed then watching Yug being all calm n reassuring her was so cuteBlushing
Loved loved loved the indirect confession from Kali!Heart It suited her character perfectlyClap

Yeah 
Im so happy they didnt show her all dramatic like "han han mai tmse pyar karti hoon" LOLLOL
I mean i love those
but this just had another feel in itself

I get the fact that they were caught up in dealing with Gauri's madness but now they HAVE to show Kayu romance! They're practically engaged! They've confessed their love (sort ofLOL), the 
past few episodes all they've done is argue, feel helpless blah blah blah etc etcSleepy

Now pls let these two young idiots in love spend some time together cv's!Angry Atleast a few moments?Unhappy If it could happen for 2-3 episodes then that'd be great!LOL

I want to watch happy KaYu 
Enough of their rona-dhonas for a while 

And that precap! I was like woah! Go Manji!Clap I thought she'd be requesting n trying to make dadi understand by being good cop, instead she went straight for bad cop and warned her of the consequencesLOL

I'm always amused with dadi, her screaming gets on my nerves but the things her character says are so silly at times that I'm just wondering wth? What's wrong with u woman?LOL
Btw the actress who plays dadi is really really good! I never feel like she's acting! She's so good at showing emotions no matter how negative.. The fact that we all hate her character so much itself proves what a good job she's doing as the villainClap

I wouldnt mind watching her if she doesnt shout the way she does
The actor should just stop screeching
Plus, the bg music doesnt help at all LOL

Vishwa keeps being all nice and I keep falling for itD'ohi can't help it though! I want to believe his character is goodUnhappy only time will tell...

Dont trust him now LOL

I'm really sleepy now so until tmrw, byeeeSmile

-Swetha-

Go to top