Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

Vishwa Accepts KaYu 27/4/16

LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Hellooo,

Episode starts with Yug asking Kali to swear upon Ramji that she doesn't love her. He taunts that she can lie in front of her God as he'll forgive her. Kali is still quiet and Yug shouts at her to say that she doesn't love him. Kali bursts into tears and falls to the ground surrendering. Vishwa picks Kali up and makes her look at him. Seeing her cry, he asks her whether it's true. She asks forgiveness from him saying that she didn't want to come in between Gauri's happiness but she doesn't know how and when it all happened.

Can I say how much I loved when Kali just fell down? Like it was so perfect.
She just gave up trying to hide her feelings.
Beautifully portrayed
Wished Yug had atleast given a slight smile but then Gauri was acting psycho; he would look weird smiling LOL

Gauri is furious and asks her what she's saying and tells Yug that she's lying. She asks Kali if she's lying and Kali shakes her head. She's shocked and asks how she can do this to her as she's Gauri Jha and she hasn't learnt how to lose till now. She drags Kali to the kitchen and locks the door. Gauri has gone full psycho and tells Kali that she has betrayed her. Kali tries assuring her that she doesn't want anything bad for her. Gauri drinks the poison stating that she'll drink it for Yug as she loves him.

Han beta
Peelo
Marjao
Then KaYu will get married LOL
Why would u drink poison for a guy who doesn't love u and has literally said that in front of everyone?

Vishwa carries Gauri and they all run to the car. He tells Kali to quickly come to the hospital with Yug as they may need her as she's Gauri's kaala teeka. Kali is stunned to hear that and doesn't move. Yug asks her to come quickly and asks what happened. Kali refuses to go the hospital as if she goes, BP will think that Gauri is fine because she was there.

Loving Kali nowadays.
Knowing how hard it would have been for her, she was strong and determined

Vishwa-Manji take Gauri to the hospital and the doctor makes him sign the forms. The doctor takes Gauri inside while Vishwa wonders why Kali didn't come yet. Manji is shocked hearing him. Kali prays for Gauri in the house while Vishwa keeps waiting for her. Manji has had enough and asks him what will Kali do coming to the hospital. She says that Kali has lost as she has been unable to break all his superstitions and even after so much has happened, he's still stuck there. She asks him why he doesn't understand that Gauri doesn't need tonas-totkas but prayers and its no use talking to him.

Haaaye Manji
I want to give u a tight hug.

It was so cool how she was so furious like she's done with it now.

Yug comes running there and Vishwa asks him where Kali is. He answers Kali doesn't want to come as Gauri doesn't need Kali but a good treatment. Yug tells him that Kali cant handle the burden of being called a kaala teeka.

Yayy, you go Kali!

Kali prays for Gauri and Manji is distressed that Vishwa still isn't over his superstitions. Vishwa says that he'll get Kali. Manji and Yug tell him that they wont let him go as if he goes now, he'll never get over his superstitions. Manji says Kali's prayers are very strong and she'll be alright. Vishwa pushes Manji away and is about to leave when the doctor tells him that Gauri is now conscious.

HOW DARE HE PUSH HER? She just came back after 14 yrs and this is how u treat her?

Vishwa is shocked while Manji-Yug are happy. Vishwa is confused as how Gauri recovered without her Kaala Teeka and is pleasantly surprised. Manji asks him can he believe that his daughter is alright without a kaala teeka. Vishwa is ashamed and asks Yug to do something for him.

Now I see where Yug has learned taunting from LOL

Yug gets Kali to the hospital and Kali runs to see Gauri and is thankful to God. Vishwa calls her beta and asks her to forgive him as he's made a mistake of mistaking her prayers for a kaala teeka. He says he's committed a big sin and asks her to forgive him and will correct his mistakes. He continues saying that she is now Kali; a beautiful Kali and only Kali and that he is her Badke Papa.

Manji-Yug are happy and Yug goes to Manji telling her that Kali was right as she's broken her Badke Papa's superstitions. Vishwa tells Kali that he's going to convince Gauri and says that he'll go to Leela to ask for Yug's hand and will try the same way he did for Gauri. He calls Yug and keeps his hand over Kali's and hugs them both.

AWWW
I want to like Vishwa again.

Can I trust him again? Pls pls? 

Dadi-Chachi reach there and I skip the scene and she leaves LOL

Im surprised why she didn't ask what Manji was doing there.
Like ur so-called servant is the wife of ur samdhan and u don't even realize LOL

Vishwa-Manji go to Dadi and tries convincing Dadi and I skip her scene yet again LOL

Im sorry I skip her scenes; her screeching hurts my ears LOL

Yug drops Kali home and asks her why she isn't facing him and why is she avoiding him. He tells her that she didn't look at him all day. Kali says there's nothing like that. Yug tells her that it isn't easy for him too but they haven't committed any sin and infact they've told everything honestly and if they hadn't, then it would be a sin.

Kali looks at him and says that because of the truth, Gauri's life was in danger.

Yug holds her and says that Gauri isn't a kid but she's just innocent. He continues saying that she doesn't love him but is just her zid as he can't be hers. He tells her Gauri will realize soon that she finds someone who truly loves her and then she'll slowly understand that whatever happened was for her own good.

Kali asks him whether Dadi will be convinced to which Yug answers it'll be difficult but is sure that they'll convince her. He asks her to trust him and no matter what her decision is, he'll always be there with her.

He says that if they've come so far together, they'll set the journey forward together as there are only a few steps are left. Kali smiles.

Haaye, KaYu will kill me one day LOL

Happy that they showed some private convo between the two.

Kaali needed some assurance that it wasnt her fault and that everything will be okay and Yug gave that to her 

Precap: Dadi shouts at Manji. Manji tells her that when love crosses all limits, no society and no rules are able to stop it. She says that if she wants to stop her home from falling apart, she better say yes to this alliance.

Awww

I loved the episode yet again

Manji was the star of the episode as well as the precap. If she hadn't stopped Vishwa, he would never revert back from his superstitions.

Im loving the episodes.
Thankyou Gauri for doing this. Tm yeh nae karti toh aisa kabhi nae hota LOL

Pls do more stunts like this and everything will be perfect for KaYu.
I think we all can officially trust Vishwa again as if he again tries to do something, Manji will eat him up LOL

She's become total sherni

Cant wait to see romantic scenes between KaYu before Gauri does something to ruin it which she will ofc.

Vishwa doesn't realize what he/madhu/Kalyani has done to his daughter and will never be convinced.

Where the hell is Madhu? LOL

I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND MEHENDI KISKI HAI? WHY IS GAURI WEARING A DULHAN OUTFIT THEN?

Rest comments in the comments LOL

Pls like, comment and share ur views Embarrassed

Edited by LiveLoveLaugh96 - 27 April 2016 at 9:31am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

primo13Njeldent4uskamanibenishchaudharymsleeAmrtinaKhushi_DillseFolla55Monica_SuhasiniPrincessAshVikdarshana23LTLFan-Swetha-

Monica_Suhasini IF-Sizzlerz
Monica_Suhasini
Monica_Suhasini

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Hi mahira...
Dint expected episode will be this fast with so many sweet cute surprises...
Hatoff to daljeet for pouring out life into manjaris role...
The tashan in her z superb... n loved to core. ..
Kali ... all pain... helplessness... completely visible...
Atlast. .. indirectly though... she accepted she loves yug...
Loved her firmness to ... in proving that her badke pappa z wrong...
N complete support from her yug n manjari ma. .
Vishwa. .. such a fast change in him...Shocked
But happy...
Leela ji AngryAngryAngry unka hum kya kahe...
Can't tolerate her anymore...
N gauri... how dare she told Kali to drink poison and telling her to go away from her n yug. ..
Selfishness = gauri...
Loved the episode... N loved loved ur beautiful review...
Looking forward  ... gauri z going to do something big...

Edited by Monica_Suhasini - 27 April 2016 at 11:42am
PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:20am | IP Logged
I Loved that scene, when she falls on the floor, surrendering cos she can't lie anymore. It was beautiful! I wish it was a KaYu only scene. Lol. Because if it was them only I can imagine Yug pulling her up, giving her assurance and them huggingEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
Hahaha! You are right about where Yug learnt taunting from. Lol. The guy can maare tana! He should do more of that to GauriEvil Smile

And Manjhi toh what can I say, woman rocks, Vishwa and dadi in shockEvil Smile

I will wait a few days before I decide anything on VishwaLOL

And whenever dadi comes on screen, I laughConfusedLOL Like I don't know why, I find it so amusing all that screeching and the way she says her dialogues, and I don't mean it in a bad way. My favourite bit of dadi is when she goes " hawa main baat nahin kar rahe hai" " pati khoya hai" and when Yug gave it to her!LOL And he is like if Vishwa had died, your these talk would not have helped youLOLLOL
(I am abit crazyLOL)

All in all, Nice epi. Wish we had seen a hug at the end, but koi nahin. KaYu should get married and live together as husband and wife. Aisa na ho, he gets married to Kali but they think its GauriOuch

Thanks for the update as well MahirahEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

benishchaudhary Groupbie
benishchaudhary
benishchaudhary

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:20am | IP Logged
I swear that I will not watch the episode or read it's written update,  but dammit I can't control AngryAngry
Episode was beautiful Embarrassed
Minus Gauri drama AngryAngry

YUG and KALI scenes were beautiful Embarrassed
Vishwa pushed Manji Angry
I hate him even though he agreed on KaYug marriage 

They will show "utran" track where male protagonist gets married to the Vamp instead of female protagonist,

It's just my guess but still I am 80% sure that 
,that Yug will only get married to Gauri, coz it's Vishwa plan to make KaYug fools, all ppl and viewers will prepare for marriage but at the last moment they will lock kali in some room and Gauri will come in Ghunghat wearing Kali's bridal dress, and without Yug knowledge, he will get married to Gauri AngryAngry

Thanks for sharing Mahirah Hug

Edited by benishchaudhary - 27 April 2016 at 10:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessAshVik

PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:37am | IP Logged
^^ There is such a high chance that happens.Ouch
Show that trash and I will stop watching only. Lol! Not like they care anyway!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

benishchaudharyLiveLoveLaugh96-Swetha-

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessAshVik

I Loved that scene, when she falls on the floor, surrendering cos she can't lie anymore. It was beautiful! I wish it was a KaYu only scene. Lol. Because if it was them only I can imagine Yug pulling her up, giving her assurance and them huggingEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
Hahaha! You are right about where Yug learnt taunting from. Lol. The guy can maare tana! He should do more of that to GauriEvil Smile

Ikr KaYu scene would have made it so much more impactful. But no problem, Vishwa wouldnt have accepted then LOL
Hahaha he's amazing at it

And Manjhi toh what can I say, woman rocks, Vishwa and dadi in shockEvil Smile

Why didnt Dadi question Manji is all i can say LOL

I will wait a few days before I decide anything on VishwaLOL

And whenever dadi comes on screen, I laughConfusedLOL Like I don't know why, I find it so amusing all that screeching and the way she says her dialogues, and I don't mean it in a bad way. My favourite bit of dadi is when she goes " hawa main baat nahin kar rahe hai" " pati khoya hai" and when Yug gave it to her!LOL And he is like if Vishwa had died, your these talk would not have helped youLOLLOL
(I am abit crazyLOL)

Lool 
i watched half of that scene
Just because i love how Yug gives it back to Dadi LOL

All in all, Nice epi. Wish we had seen a hug at the end, but koi nahin. KaYu should get married and live together as husband and wife. Aisa na ho, he gets married to Kali but they think its GauriOuch

Hainaaa
I thought they would hug
hopefully some romantic scenes before the whole drama LOL

Thanks for the update as well MahirahEmbarrassed

No problem Sara Embarrassed
But dont say thanks all the time
Im tired of saying ure welcome LOL

Edited by LiveLoveLaugh96 - 27 April 2016 at 11:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessAshVik-Swetha-

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by benishchaudhary

I swear that I will not watch the episode or read it's written update,  but dammit I can't control AngryAngry
Episode was beautiful Embarrassed
Minus Gauri drama AngryAngry

Hahaha LOL

YUG and KALI scenes were beautiful Embarrassed
Vishwa pushed Manji Angry
I hate him even though he agreed on KaYug marriage 

i cant trust Vishwa again lool LOL

They will show "utran" track where male protagonist gets married to the Vamp instead of female protagonist,

It's just my guess but still I am 80% sure that 
,that Yug will only get married to Gauri, coz it's Vishwa plan to make KaYug fools, all ppl and viewers will prepare for marriage but at the last moment they will lock kali in some room and Gauri will come in Ghunghat wearing Kali's bridal dress, and without Yug knowledge, he will get married to Gauri AngryAngry

havent watched uttaran
But anything can happen
Dont want to keep ANY hopes Sleepy

Thanks for sharing Mahirah Hug

Again thanks? Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

benishchaudhary-Swetha-

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessAshVik

^^ There is such a high chance that happens.Ouch
Show that trash and I will stop watching only. Lol! Not like they care anyway!

The whole forum will be empty LOL
No GaYu fans whatsoever LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

benishchaudharyPrincessAshVik-Swetha-

Go to top