India-Forums

Thapki's trust on bihan

Nishita112 Groupbie
Nishita112
Nishita112

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:22am | IP Logged
I don't to know what to say today after watching the episode Unhappy
I was so happy to see thapki's concern for bihan. I was feeling like finally she cared for him and may be is moving on but she as usual proved me wrong Angry. I don't know what else bihan should do to earn her trust and what else sraddha should do to lose his trust. I mean seriously, she trust sraddha over bihan. Sraddha who alawys does things by cheating and despite of knowing this thapki beleives her more than her husband Clap . And also she didn't pay any heed to what bihan was saying Dead. Well expected from thapki.
Now coming to srahan scene i enjoy it too much i don't know why but i alawys enjoy their scenes. Big smile .
Poor bihan Cry . Thapki does not deserve him.it is just my pov. I think she should move on with dhruv so that bihan can live in peace Angry
In my opinion trust is a mandatory part of every relation based on love. Husband wife relation shoud have trust otherwise what is the meaning of love. Oops i almost forgot that thapki does not love her husband may be sraddha is her first love Ouch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Manyasha16Paddy_usaAnjuraiPreeti126rtmsshweta2728P.D.Dutta..dtd...Parshi

P.D.Dutta IF-Rockerz
P.D.Dutta
P.D.Dutta

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:34am | IP Logged
No words Nishita.. Thahaan is a failed relation..there is no trust or love between them

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishita112AnjuraiParshi

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:40am | IP Logged
LOL So true but I will always be a Thahaan lover so I am waiting for something to happen!! Let's hope

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishita112AnjurairtmsParshi

Jwalini IF-Sizzlerz
Jwalini
Jwalini

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:44am | IP Logged
dplee dii- 1st time i want to thank ganesh ji for opening dhakkan of my mind and i stopped watching this show LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishita112Parshi

Nishita112 Groupbie
Nishita112
Nishita112

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dplee

No words Nishita.. Thahaan is a failed relation..there is no trust or love between them

But i think bihan has trust on thapki that is why he was even ready to leave his home for her even today he knows well that thapki can not make sraddha drink the paint or make the mistake as she is very serious about her and that is why he is doubting sraddha
I alawys feel the distrust from thapki's side not from bihan's side. He has alraedy done enough duty as a husband even in the cold storage scene despite of being angry on her he was saving her only. So i think it should be thapki who should work hard to make this relation a strong one.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshi

SanyaEterna IF-Rockerz
SanyaEterna
SanyaEterna

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:14am | IP Logged
When she was doubting Shraddha, then it was ok to make her eat fatty food, etc to prove her wrong. And when Bihaan is doubting her, she'll shout at him? This girl is so damn two-faced, I don't like any of her faces.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishita112rtmsParshiKowsi

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Thapki is supposed to b so pure hearted. But how can she doubt Bihaan always? Wasn't she the one who told Bihaan u r pure at heart n what u think or feel is on ur lips etc etc. Then how come she has started to doubt him again? Thapki is an idiot! I am at a loss of words to describe her!

Nishita112Parshi

P.D.Dutta IF-Rockerz
P.D.Dutta
P.D.Dutta

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyanshiii

dplee dii- 1st time i want to thank ganesh ji for opening dhakkan of my mind and i stopped watching this show LOL

LOL

Nishita112Parshi

Go to top