Hey IKRSIANS :Dont be frustrated - Page 3

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by mehraan

Hey Meenu...exactly I know im stressed...How much ever I try to be around in forum,at the back of my head something is troubling me...n this is due to the damn trps n the shutdown bakwaas...

I jus pray it works out for us n atleast we get to find some positivity n relief...

Thanx for this post!

Yes mehraan we are all riding in the same boat . everyone of us is tense and its all due to these rumoursa and this damned trp. hope we get some good news.In ipl season i dont think we can expect anything great  , but at least some stability hi aa jaye.
Originally posted by Ilin

Thanks Meenu for this post you have always been encouraging us with positivity😃
Hope Mishal get well soon come to shoot and give us a dhamakedaar entry with lots of vidha romance to brighten up our mood😆
Afcourse will pray for the Trp to increase really hope we get good news tomoro😃

yes dear we all need each others support . and we are all praying .
Originally posted by rama_2010

well said meenu... and thank you dear ... for posting your thoughts..  even i think the same and will enjoy MR in whatever screen presence he gives me...  BAS..
In today's epiosde his eyes and voice did look like he is not keeping well.. during the vidha scene... May he recover soon...  😃
yes rama lets enjoy what we have. everything has to end one day . and we have mishal on screen and he is such a pleasure to watch. 
yes he will probably be back in two days.