Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Thapki Pyar Ki Written Update 27/4/16

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Ok its a bit late for update but anyways I wanted to comment LOL

The soochna at the beginning should be get ready for the stupidest sbs ever LOL episode starts with Shrapki romance. Thapki is glad shradha has changed and says her child is lucky to have a mom like her [I was like DIE DIE you idiot woman Angry ] thapki goes becoz she needs to call theplumber to fix the tap and shradha laughs like a mad scientist [ God taht laughter beats mogambo ROFL but monica is so damn tired. ]

Bihan is fixing the pipe and thapki comes and him to go as plumber would come [ ok do I really need to say what happens nxt? ] Bihan goes all this ismy house blah blah blah and cuts himself. Thapkimadam acts as if it is some jaan lewa zakhm ... Its just a bloody cut. And bihan doesnt allow her to touch it [ by this point I am asleep] thapki takes the first aid kit and asks bauji to treat him. So bauji tries to subtly make bihan understand that zakhm gehra hota hai marham nahi lagayi toh rishton mei bhi. But banda hears thapki's name and removes the bandage infront of her [ Thisss isss ssso boorrring ]

Ds room is being painted . shradha takes the paint and adds it in the utensil in which the milk is kept before taking the realmilk in s for thapki to give her... [New law of science.. Milk is an emulsion just like paint .. They havethe same thickness and no pungent smell Clap ] suman drinks the milk kept for shradha and the paint is given to shradha. Finally from the utensil the idiot finds out abt paint and breaks the glass with paint hence becomes the hero

Bihan is listening to all this. He doubts shradha [ thank you ] he comes to shradha and asks abt presence of paint. He takes hold of shradha's hand [ woohoo devar_bhabhi romance Clap ] shradha is caught white handed with paint stain. He is furious that she planned to blame thapki [ why is this idiot... Oh I am not even going to say a word ]The guy asks her if he faking pregnancy. He holds her and shakes her [ soo much like the hate romance] shradha acts like fainting but bihan is not falling for it. Madam thapki enters to save her love the damselin distress ... Pushes away the villain and quites him.   Clap

Outside the room Bihan shouts at thapki that shradha is not pregnant

Precap. same

Tpk cvs... Hats off to you guys
Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Puppy05fun4ever89ParshiKowsi.Preetii.

Puppy05 Goldie
Puppy05
Puppy05

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Sure lachu, I am going to shout in the night recalling her smile, look and hairstyle..whenever I think abt her hair style, the thing that comes in my mind was the weird style she had on the day of thahaan leaving PN, confronting bihaan with black night dress...such a scary devil she was...and today I'm sure..I will be scared again...
Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Thanks Lachu for the WU which seemed to have cost you so much energy!!
Can I just go there and give a punch to Thapki?? At least my Bihaan is still the same and he is gonna be the hero as usual whereas the other stay an idiot
.Preetii. IF-Sizzlerz
.Preetii.
.Preetii.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Thanks fr the WU Lachu!!Big smile aaj mujhe wu dena tha shayad?!LOL mujhe dene ka mann nhin kar raha tha...acha hua tune de diya..mein waise bhi yeh sab type nahin kar pati..ConfusedLOL 

Edited by Spreeti98 - 27 April 2016 at 9:19am
fun4ever89 IF-Dazzler
fun4ever89
fun4ever89

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Thank you sooo much lachu for making this boring epi so much more interesting LOL
SanyaEterna IF-Sizzlerz
SanyaEterna
SanyaEterna

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:27am | IP Logged
The only thing I loved about today's episode was your commentary! One thing was hilarious. Shraddha isn't allowed to cough, dance, exercise, put hair color but she's allowed to sit in a room with paint fumes? Wow! And the way Thapki pushed Bihaan was Angry Gosh I'm really hating her now. Bihaan's attitude was so perfect! He literally told Shraddha her plan, step by step! Shraddha looked so shocked! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Puppy05

Puppy05 Goldie
Puppy05
Puppy05

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:27am | IP Logged
And u know Thapki and bihaan have to grow, they r still
 Kids..she scares him saying go or I will call maa and bauji...and he really went hearing that...lol..
-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Ok the wu is the last thing I am posting abt the darn episode... U r right kowsi I lost all my energy with this thing.

Thank u guys for commenting

@preeti yaar havent seen you in days mahn... Not even in KD forum

Go to top