27.4.2016 ep (Page 2)

svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mdwst

Originally posted by swatica

@vijidi..

v might get his pov after adi says him..

apke behviour ki wjah se ishima apko chod akr chali gyi..
aur apki wajah se wo hume chod kar chali gyi..
n U dnt deserv her..

iske baad possibl hai.. as he ws lost aftr dese lines..

U mean after he sees his ishimaa... Possible
He was angry

ADi said al ds intenionally to make raman realise of his love for ishita..
al he did ws wid aim to open raman up..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maduragymhasiumMdwsttraveller_girl

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

@vijidi..

v might get his pov after adi says him..

apke behviour ki wjah se ishima apko chod akr chali gyi..
aur apki wajah se wo hume chod kar chali gyi..
n U dnt deserv her..

iske baad possibl hai.. as he ws lost aftr dese lines..

U mean after he sees his ishimaa... Possible
He was angry

ADi said al ds intenionally to make raman realise of his love for ishita..
al he did ws wid aim to open raman up..Smile

Yes ... Yes true

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maduragymhasium

maduragymhasium IF-Rockerz
maduragymhasium
maduragymhasium

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

Congratulations to the cast and crew of yhm
Ishu is emotional after seeing pihu and the hug the happiness on her face...amazing
Ishu requests mihika not to inform anybody about her...and she invites  her to the wedding, looks like they will meet at the wedding...
I think what mihika did for the time being is right..as it is Ishu is in guilt mode...so she hid it for now. Mihika knows Raman still loves  Ishu and feels guilty of hiding the truth of Ishu's existence to  her parents ...she confused
Raman decides to meet the lady, with flowers...Hit and miss again ...so adis effect is rubbing off on Raman...Ishu's smile was genuine after receiving the flowers, even Raman had a slight smile on his face.
Adi was confused as to why mihika wants him to shop for her 

Raman is not happy to see adi , adi hugs him ,he says " I'm not dead...I'm alive" and adi 's accusations..."you are staying  away from family, after ishima left you changed completely, you don't want to be a human as you are scared of showing emotions..you are a stone"...Raman slaps adi. Even mihir is kept at arms length...Raman is pretending and punishing himself...he's a lost soul. I think ramans realization/ healing  has also started...he used to listen to Ishita earlier now it's adi...he is making an effort to change on adis comments.
Ruhi-- worries for Ishra, she comes to know that Ishita is shot and reminds herself that she's Ruhaan and she has no ties with Ishra.
Raman comments about younger generations which did not sit well with ru...and talks about adi to which  Ruhi comments.."you never understood him well even as a child"...Raman is shocked  and questions her.
It was a decent episode 
We did not  Ramans pov..guess not any the soon...may happen during face off or after that.
Overall a decent episode  

dear how are you know? how was your health ( relief from headache )

lovely review dear

love it so much

i am more than happy  cvs side by side  focus on ishra separately

hope soon they move  away from guilty and ready to fight for their love

Edited by maduragymhasium - 27 April 2016 at 2:50pm

Mdwst

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
@ Lakshmi
I'm good. Thank you so much for asking. It's so nice of you.. Thank you.
Yes they first need to realize how it's affecting the family and that's what's happening now. Let's c what cvs give us

Edited by Mdwst - 27 April 2016 at 3:04pm

maduragymhasium

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Loved Aadi Raman scene , but hated every bit of Mani , Aliya and Mihika scene , couldn't watch further , Mihika agreed to keep Ishita's whereabouts secret ?? Didn't she think of her Pairee Amma ?? What sort of a daughter is she ??? And Ishita toh I am very very dissapoonted , Mani is not a friend he is an opportunist , if my friend tries to play dead , no matter what I would inform her family ( if there's no issue of honour killing , which clearly not the case with Ishita ) Shame on all of them in the hospital , so many people crave for Ishita and she , because of Raman's words and her guilt , slowly killing all the others who loves her dearly and unconditionaly . I am not team Raman or team Ishita anymore as they are sorry to say only thought about themselves .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maduragymhasiumMdwst

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index