traveller_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Ep begins with Mihir and Adi coming and meeting Raman.
Yesterday's precap scene...Raman tells them all to go back.
Adi tells he will stay here only.
He argues with Raman. 
Raman tells to talk with manners.
Adi says if ishima was here if you wouldnt have said so...
Raman says not to speak her name.
Adi says you have become stone after ishima left.
Raman slaps him.
Adi says you are scared of emotions and leaves.
(Though I have not watched the ep yet,I would really recommend to watch it for their awesome acting)

Mihir asks raman what he is doing
Raman says stones don't have any emotion,leave

Ishita and Mihika talk...
Mihika invites her for marriage
Ishita denies but mihika tells I am not marrying mihir but someone else,I will tell who it is later.
Mani and Aliya come. 
Ishita asks about her parents.
Mihika thinks its not the right time to tell ishita about raman's changed behaviour.
Ishita tells we need to leave for Australia soon.

Ishita wants to meet the person who saved her πŸ˜³
Ishita tells Mani that Mihika will stay with her because she has so much to share with her.

Nurse calls raman and tells about ishita wanting to meet him.
He tells I don't have time and cuts the call.
He recalls Adi's words.

He calls and arranges for the flowers 

Mihika feeds ishita

Raman comes to meet Indrani/Ishita 
Nupur calls for the meeting,he goes telling the nurse to give the flowers.

Ishita smiles seeing the flowers.
She asks the nurse if he knew I liked white lilies.
Mihika somehow changes the topic as mani recalls shagun's words.
Mani thinks to check if it was Raman. 
He tells mihika about raman.

She tells I know...I came to see him but saw akka
She says I don't think it was Raman. 
She tells how to hide the fact that ishita is alive,everyone misses her so much and raman has also changed. 

Ruhaan is worried for ishita and raman but somehow tries to console herself.
She gets worried when she comes to know ishita is shot.
Raman comes and she tells herself i am not ruhi,I am ruhaan

Adi asks mihika to choose her lehenga,she tells I am busy and tells him to choose it.

Raman and Ruhaan meet. 
He tells about adi and him not getting well with him now.
Ruhaan tells that it is like that since childhood.
He asks how do you know

Precap...Raman and Ruhaan discuss about the shoot

The last part of the ep...looks very interesting
But I am sure it will be somehow just left off as nothing useful and not concrete

Do comment your views πŸ˜Š

Edited by traveller_girl - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
a nice epi today πŸ˜Š shagun free 
adi-raman scene was fab😊 , abhishek did a good job.πŸ‘ raman's emotions were visible when adi and mihir left the room.😭

mihika-ishu hospital scenes were nice, good 2 c ishu happy after a long time but she is wronging her family and parents. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜•

did not understand mani and mihika's attempts 2 keep ishra apart coz i dnt think ishu is dis weak dat she wud nt be able 2 handle meeting raman...idkπŸ˜•

ishra connection- white lilies raman was affected seeing dem and the way he smiled while walking 2 her ward and the way she smelled dem..so close to her face..aww soo cute that was truly ishralicious.πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

hit and miss continues..cvs obsession is sick...🀒😑

ruhi worried abt her ishimaa and papa and the way she reacted hearing ishu being shot...was amazing she loves her alotπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰. aditi was good.πŸ‘

adi is confused as mihika asked him 2 buy her lehenga...like really becharaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..he will meet his ishimaa 2moro maybe.😊

ruhi-raman meet and she blurts out abt her adi bhaiya😊..awww bechari ru and raman's expressions were omg 😲😲...he will probe her 2moro. but his rant abt 2day's gen was so LOLπŸ˜†..bechara KP kitna buddha kar diya bechare ko jabki uski khudki khelne kudne ki umar hai...πŸ€£πŸ˜‰

precap- ruhi playing to keep ishra apart?? why is the question..πŸ˜•

ps- KP looked sooo hot in those formals and blue shirt scene wid adi too , really he is such a hottie.☺️

maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely review dear

love it
maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivangi838

a nice epi today πŸ˜Š shagun free 

adi-raman scene was fab😊 , abhishek did a good job.πŸ‘ raman's emotions were visible when adi and mihir left the room.😭

mihika-ishu hospital scenes were nice, good 2 c ishu happy after a long time but she is wronging her family and parents. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜•

did not understand mani and mihika's attempts 2 keep ishra apart coz i dnt think ishu is dis weak dat she wud nt be able 2 handle meeting raman...idkπŸ˜•

ishra connection- white lilies raman was affected seeing dem and the way he smiled while walking 2 her ward and the way she smelled dem..so close to her face..aww soo cute that was truly ishralicious.πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

hit and miss continues..cvs obsession is sick...🀒😑

ruhi worried abt her ishimaa and papa and the way she reacted hearing ishu being shot...was amazing she loves her alotπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰. aditi was good.πŸ‘

adi is confused as mihika asked him 2 buy her lehenga...like really becharaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..he will meet his ishimaa 2moro maybe.😊

ruhi-raman meet and she blurts out abt her adi bhaiya😊..awww bechari ru and raman's expressions were omg 😲😲...he will probe her 2moro. but his rant abt 2day's gen was so LOLπŸ˜†..bechara KP kitna buddha kar diya bechare ko jabki uski khudki khelne kudne ki umar hai...πŸ€£πŸ˜‰

precap- ruhi playing to keep ishra apart?? why is the question..πŸ˜•

ps- KP looked sooo hot in those formals and blue shirt scene wid adi too , really he is such a hottie.☺️

loved your review

superb dear
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations to the cast and crew of yhm
Ishu is emotional after seeing pihu and the hug the happiness on her face...amazing
Ishu requests mihika not to inform anybody about her...and she invites  her to the wedding, looks like they will meet at the wedding...
I think what mihika did for the time being is right..as it is Ishu is in guilt mode...so she hid it for now. Mihika knows Raman still loves  Ishu and feels guilty of hiding the truth of Ishu's existence to  her parents ...she confused
Raman decides to meet the lady, with flowers...Hit and miss again ...so adis effect is rubbing off on Raman...Ishu's smile was genuine after receiving the flowers, even Raman had a slight smile on his face.
Adi was confused as to why mihika wants him to shop for her 

Raman is not happy to see adi , adi hugs him ,he says " I'm not dead...I'm alive" and adi 's accusations..."you are staying  away from family, after ishima left you changed completely, you don't want to be a human as you are scared of showing emotions..you are a stone"...Raman slaps adi. Even mihir is kept at arms length...Raman is pretending and punishing himself...he's a lost soul. I think ramans realization/ healing  has also started...he used to listen to Ishita earlier now it's adi...he is making an effort to change on adis comments.
Ruhi-- worries for Ishra, she comes to know that Ishita is shot and reminds herself that she's Ruhaan and she has no ties with Ishra.
Raman comments about younger generations which did not sit well with ru...and talks about adi to which  Ruhi comments.."you never understood him well even as a child"...Raman is shocked  and questions her.
It was a decent episode 
We did not  Ramans pov..guess not any the soon...may happen during face off or after that.
Overall a decent episode  

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Kal TRP ayegi toh I'm hoping ke kuch fruitful hi ho ... I want writers to work hard and not become lax
svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@vijidi..

v might get his pov after adi says him..

apke behviour ki wjah se ishima apko chod akr chali gyi..
aur apki wajah se wo hume chod kar chali gyi..
n U dnt deserv her..

iske baad possibl hai.. as he ws lost aftr dese lines..
Mdwst thumbnail
Originally posted by: swatica

@vijidi..

v might get his pov after adi says him..

apke behviour ki wjah se ishima apko chod akr chali gyi..
aur apki wajah se wo hume chod kar chali gyi..
n U dnt deserv her..

iske baad possibl hai.. as he ws lost aftr dese lines..

U mean after he sees his ishimaa... Possible
He was angry Edited by Mdwst - 7 years ago
svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mdwst

U mean after he sees his ishimaa... Possible
He was angry

ADi said al ds intenionally to make raman realise of his love for ishita..
al he did ws wid aim to open raman up..😊
Mdwst thumbnail
Originally posted by: swatica

ADi said al ds intenionally to make raman realise of his love for ishita..
al he did ws wid aim to open raman up..😊

Yes ... Yes true