Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Case Confusion

skar1984 Senior Member
skar1984
skar1984

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Hi Guys,
Sorry if this is repetitive or obvious - but I'm confused with the case outcome 

The original case filed was because Khosla claimed that Priya owed him money as she had mortgaged her portion of the house to him and kept the house papers as collateral.

Khosla submitted false documents to prove that Priya did take money.

Shravan with out any way of proving other wise went to pay off Khosla then changed his decision as paying Khosla was the easy way out. 

Shravan then devises a plan to catch Khosla in his own trap by catching the guy who makes all the false papers. 

When Shastri testifies and admits to forging Priya's sign for Khosla - Shravan wins the case.

However there were 2 sale deeds for the Tiwari Villa - one for 15 cr and the other for 150 cr - those papers are fake too - what happesn to that? The 15 cr that Khosla supposedly paid to the Tiwari's - Suman says she'll use 10 cr of that to pay Varun unless Khosla pays Varun 10 cr for Varun's losses.
What happens to the 15 cr Khosla gave Tiwari? Do they get to keep it or does the deal become null and void now that the case is won?

If they get to keep it - means Tiwari's just got 15 cr?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prasanna_dhanuTINAMONI

BLR_babe IF-Rockerz
BLR_babe
BLR_babe

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:13am | IP Logged
 copied frm differnt post i wrote  so few repeat points 

tht whole 6 crore thing was done in order to settle case but kholsa always wanted to get property .. so he did drama of tearing the paper so tht shrvn would take the chq back .. he knew sumo will not accept shrvn paying off .. thats why khola stressed tht priya took loan frm him to sumo .. 
then shrvn came up with a plan 

plan was to make kholsa falsify Sameer's ( sumo mamaji)  sign in order to know where kholsa get his paper from .. once shravn knew they apprehended Shastri and shran made a deal with him .. for reduced sentence he had new papers made for 150 cr . to convince court tht these paper can be made to look legit and as a fail safe in case shastri testimony doesnt go as planned  .. court was presented with both paper one for 15 cr and another one 150cr but 150cr one was with latest date ... then he called on shastri to testify  to clear tht  paper of the loan were falsified .. .  so both paper  are considered is to be voided as they were falsified ..

suman asked Kholsa to write a new chq for varun in return she gave back 15 cr chq tht  he gave them ... 

so no one profited in this matter ..  

Edited by BlrBabe - 27 April 2016 at 9:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONI

sanfan Senior Member
sanfan
sanfan

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:13am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=skar1984]Hi Guys,
Sorry if this is repetitive or obvious - but I'm confused with the case outcome 

The original case filed was because Khosla claimed that Priya owed him money as she had mortgaged her portion of the house to him and kept the house papers as collateral.

Khosla submitted false documents to prove that Priya did take money.

Shravan with out any way of proving other wise went to pay off Khosla then changed his decision as paying Khosla was the easy way out. 

Shravan then devises a plan to catch Khosla in his own trap by catching the guy who makes all the false papers. 

When Shastri testifies and admits to forging Priya's sign for Khosla - Shravan wins the case.

However there were 2 sale deeds for the Tiwari Villa - one for 15 cr and the other for 150 cr - those papers are fake too - what happesn to that? The 15 cr that Khosla supposedly paid to the Tiwari's - Suman says she'll use 10 cr of that to pay Varun unless Khosla pays Varun 10 cr for Varun's losses.
What happens to the 15 cr Khosla gave Tiwari? Do they get to keep it or does the deal become null and void now that the case is won?

If they get to keep it - means Tiwari's just got 15 cr?

@skar1984

You asked the right questions...Clap

I will just venture with my perspective...
Technically, the payorder of 15 crs becomes  null and void as the contract papers have been considered void..so, for the sake of an argument, Khosla need not have panicked on the issue. In any contractual agreement, there are two sides to the contract. If one has failed, the other obligation fails too.

So, in real terms Khosla panicking did not make law sense to me. But this is a soap..If they have to explain so many aspects of law...there would be no heroes and heroines for us to applaudLOLLOL

I would consider this a cinematic liberty in that Khosla felt pressured to honour his other commitment to Varun so that he is not pulled to court again...

To me it was a blooper or should i say a logical glitch...the other one was when Shastri said to the court that he had recently forged Priya's signature...Priya has been dead for a while so either the contract was past dated...anyways i am not nitpicking...The serial has been more than intelligent which is really unexpected in Hindi soaps...so there...chalta hain...

The important thing is what another threadmaker had indicated...that they were realistic enuf to show Shravan fighting the case and not being projected as a hero doing the tightrope walk of farz and family...They showed Sumo looking out for him...that is the main message i guess...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_subindranigupta

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top