Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Olympic practice halted due to Salman Khan film shooting (Page 9)

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heisenberg4

Originally posted by DeliciousDevil.

Yeh hum bhi aap ko keh sakte hai. Aapki real ID se ahyena, itni nautanki kyu kar rahe ho. Kyu real main dum nahi hai LOL

My real identity is Heisenberg.  I was banned, and came back as Heisenberg4.  I apologise this has confused you, I should've chose a more similar sounding name to my previous id.

should have started with 1...instead of jumping straight on 4...ab confusion toh hoga he naAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

Dhaa-Ki-Tiki IF-Dazzler
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki

If he was really worthy of being an ambassador,he would have asked the production to shift the shoot somewhere else,knowing the power/respect he commands over in the industry no matter what.
It' this apathy of sports and sportsmen and our lack of awareness or ignorance that leads to posts and tweets like Bollywood made Milkha Singh famous!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelberryNimbuMirchicharminggenie-DZ-

niksidfan IF-Rockerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Originally posted by niksidfan

when no one in the stadium knew who they are how is salman suppose to know them??  he needs to be introduced  to every athelets who are going for olympics.. there are lots of them this year ,  its needs little time...

i am amazed with the fact that media came to know about the situation but salman didnt... they can utter their despodency to the media but not contact salman who would have made their job much easier  and  their problem would have been solved...

The point is what were they doing shooting in a stadium when there is less than 100 days to go for the Olympics?  Does Salman not know that athletes train at stadiums?, and that Olympics is not far away, so maybe it's not a good idea to be shooting here?  Who the hell made this clown a Goodwill Ambassador?
first of all whats with your all stupid names "lallu,clown..." or whatever... cant you talk normally..with normal sentence and appropriate words.?.if not please dnt quote me from the next time...

secondly , yes  he could have done that...i think  he should do it  from now on if this incident is true or may be he should  ask every officials to take care that no one's practice is even slightly disturbed...

Edited by niksidfan - 27 April 2016 at 10:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DeliciousDevil.-Vaishvi--iLoveZaynMalik

d-_-b IF-Sizzlerz
d-_-b
d-_-b

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Yeh hum bhi aap ko keh sakte hai. Aapki real ID se ahyena, itni nautanki kyu kar rahe ho. Kyu real main dum nahi hai LOL

My real identity is Heisenberg.  I was banned, and came back as Heisenberg4.  I apologise this has confused you, I should've chose a more similar sounding name to my previous id.

Should have come back as GodReborn or God2.

Angelberryblue-ice.-DZ-

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CuttingChai

@LuvSalimKhan  Because of the shooting , the athletes atleast have some time to take a break in between practices.

@LuvSalimKhan The shooting there will enable olympic wrestlers to learn wrestling from A level wrestler like Salman.

@LuvSalimKhan The stadium has become top class due to the shooting so now athletes can benefit from that after the shooting is over.

WTHShocked Shocked..is this from the real or some parody account?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

niksidfan IF-Rockerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:19am | IP Logged
edit : double post

Edited by niksidfan - 27 April 2016 at 10:19am
TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CuttingChai

@LuvSalimKhan  Because of the shooting , the athletes atleast have some time to take a break in between practices.

@LuvSalimKhan The shooting there will enable olympic wrestlers to learn wrestling from A level wrestler like Salman.

@LuvSalimKhan The stadium has become top class due to the shooting so now athletes can benefit from that after the shooting is over.

It is nice and heart warming to see Salim Sahab cares for the wellbeing of our athletes including their break times. 

Edited by TheBoss - 27 April 2016 at 10:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice.-DZ-

angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by blue-ice

should have started with 1...instead of jumping straight on 4...ab confusion toh hoga he naAngry

I did, they got banned as well, without reason might I ad, hence 4. LOL

The way things are progressing here ,there is full chance of Heinsenberg5 to emerge soon LOL

Edited by angrybread - 27 April 2016 at 10:20am

Angelberryblue-ice.-DZ-

Go to top