Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Olympic practice halted due to Salman Khan film shooting (Page 7)

DeliciousDevil. IF-Dazzler
DeliciousDevil.
DeliciousDevil.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by DeliciousDevil.

Someone trying hard to make other believe WHY NOT? LOLLOL

I don't blame Salman, I don't blame Salman. All I see, the blaming content. D'oh

Salman you should quit and let Yogeshwar Dutt be the ambassador. He will handle with care. Embarrassed

WHY NOT??LOL

Yeah why not? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glace-bleue

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz
OJ6.0
OJ6.0

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Which 4 athletes ?????
Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MiniRulz

It's indeed sad that those 4 athletes were not allowed since no one recognized them.they are there to practice for the Olympics for God's sake.are there no ID's or any such thing given to them?one whole day wasted.hope the cast and crew of Sultan gets out of there and find another stadium where the athletes are not disturbed-there are lots more in Delhi.
They can stay and do their shooting there Minnie.
What they need to do is be extra careful about this given what has happened to these athletes already.
Just for the fact that these people are already hurt they shld be super careful not to cause them no more difficulties. 
I don't think it's that hard to do.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vaishvi-MinzPie

-Vaishvi- IF-Dazzler
-Vaishvi-
-Vaishvi-

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beautyful_Mess

It's indeed sad that those 4 athletes were not allowed since no one recognized them.they are there to practice for the Olympics for God's sake.are there no ID's or any such thing given to them?one whole day wasted.hope the cast and crew of Sultan gets out of there and find another stadium where the athletes are not disturbed-there are lots more in Delhi.
They can stay and do their shooting there Minnie.
What they need to do is be extra careful about this given what has happened to these athletes already.
Just for the fact that these people are already hurt they shld be super careful not to cause them no more difficulties. 
I don't think it's that hard to do.

+1

Beautyful_Mess

MinzPie IF-Sizzlerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Sigh. Why does it matter who were playing? I dont need to carry some valid id to play in a public place if it is not required. You could be there playing with somebody. What gives the right to anyone to come and take up your space and say time to leave, too bad, too sad, deal with it. It could be ANYONE playing there and having a good time. You just don't go around and ask people to vacate because your sense of entitlement makes you feel you are more important than others around you.
I am sorry what??the bottom line for me still is that one whole day of those athletes got wasted.rest I cannot and do not want to change anyone's opinion..Olympics is a BIG thing and the people taking part in it.

TheBoss

DeliciousDevil. IF-Dazzler
DeliciousDevil.
DeliciousDevil.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vaishvi-

Originally posted by charminggenie

Originally posted by -Vaishvi-

The stadium authorities very well knew what the schedule looked like when they granted permits for the movie shooting as well as athletes training.
If both can get going with their work (one shooting, other training), then I don't see any problem.

If the entire stadium was booked for the movie shooting, then yes, I agree, that would have been totally wrong.  

2 days back , a power blackout at the same stadium caused two National records. Authorities clearly have no clue what they are doing and this is peak Olympic trials time. The entire stadium should be at the mercy of our athletes . If it was during the 4 year gap , I would have understood but this is so silly.  Says a lot about the incompetence of our athletes. 

It is not just "training" but they are qualifying for a spot for Olympics. Big difference. 

Agree with you on this.  The stadium should have been fully assigned to the athletes.
I know there are few here who are saying that Salman should have re-scheduled the shoot at the stadium, which yeah, he could have.  But in a similar manner, if both can work and do their training/shoot, then why not?

Sorry to interrupt you . Just the bold can't stop me from LOLLOL

Continue please! 

-Vaishvi-

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:56am | IP Logged

I am sorry what??the bottom line for me still is that one whole day of those athletes got wasted.rest I cannot and do not want to change anyone's opinion..Olympics is a BIG thing and the people taking part in it.

Not just Olympics. Everybody is important to somebody. I would still be irate if you were there having a pinic with your family and suddenly Salmans team comes up and asks you guys to pack up and leave. IT is not about athletes. It is not about olympics. It is about first come first served. You dont go around dictating people what to do if they are already there. If it was occupied then the right thing to do would be to wait till they are finished. That is called common sense and manners. 

There is no way in hell I would leave. I will give them two middle fingers and they have to drag me out from there but I aint going to walk away. Salman or even President Obama it really doesnt matter.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelberryglace-bleue-DZ-

angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heisenberg4

Originally posted by niksidfan

oh gosh!!!!... proof kaha hain..why they dnt want to be named...? at least let salman knw about it...

like this i can also write an article and publish to  spoil salman's name where no names are mentioned and just some quotes...

moreover if no one knew who they are how   will they  be helped?  salman is a huge star , he might not even  had an idea about it...if he had known about the proceedings , it would nt have happned  even if its true... its salman who is the goodwill ambassador , not the film staffs... so why blame salman.? i thought the crew take care of all this...

yes salman has been chosen  for the post and he needs to promote olympics but that doesnt mean he would have every idea of every athelets practising for the rio games...give the guy some time...

and the athelets have to be interrupted today only? how much of a coincidence

Jab Salman charity ke naam par nautanki karta hai, then why don't you demand proof then?, you just guzzle down the news without question, but whenever there is bad news about Salman, suddenly you're all skeptics? LOL

Salman is not a thumb sucking toddler, well actually, I don't know about the thumb sucking, but he definitely isn't a toddler.  You're telling me that being a Goodwill Ambassador for the Olympics, he had no clue what was going on there at the stadium, so much for Goodwill Ambassador.  The guy is a 50 year old professional criminal, stop excusing all of his actions and blaming others.

LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelberry-DZ-

Go to top