Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Olympic practice halted due to Salman Khan film shooting (Page 15)

MinzPie IF-Sizzlerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ThugLeader

It is funny/sad how Olympics is in news for all stupid things.
Salman should politely resign from this Goodwill Ambassador bull shit. As he does not Olympics for Sultan being a hit, nor athletes need him for performing well in Olympics. Nor Sallu will more eye balls glued to tele watching Olympics.

India har baar ki tarah chutiya ban k ayaga Olympics main, what is the need for this taam jham. Jaab hath main ana hain baba ji ka thullu.
excuse me?they were great at the special olympic world summer gamesThumbs Up
The performance of Indian contingent at the 2015 Special World Summer Games has been outstanding. A total of 173 medals, including 47 Gold, 54 Silver and 72 Bronze have been won by our athletes. In comparison India had won 156 medals (56 Gold, 48 Silver and 52 Bronze) in the last edition of the games held at Athens, Greece. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charminggenie

U_R_MY_BITCH IF-Rockerz
U_R_MY_BITCH
U_R_MY_BITCH

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Skybully

Salman should politely resign from this Goodwill Ambassador bull shit. As he does not Olympics for Sultan being a hit, nor athletes need him for performing well in Olympics. Nor Sallu will more eye balls glued to tele watching Olympics.

India har baar ki tarah chutiya ban k ayaga Olympics main, what is the need for this taam jham. Jaab hath main ana hain baba ji ka thullu.

Koshish Karna Insaan ka kartavya Hai Kamyaabi Nakamyabi Toh Sab Upparwaale ke Hathoon main Hai

Konsi baakwash 80s ka hindi film say yeh dailouge churaya tunayLOL

See Indian cannot compete with the organised doping and superior equipment used by other nations who are prolific in Olympics. Hamaray yaha toh dope main bhi jhapla karangay yeh authorities LOL Unless some freaky natural talent shows up I don't think we will ever have respectable medal count.
lthough I wish the athletes the best and hope they bring most medals we ever had.
U_R_MY_BITCH IF-Rockerz
U_R_MY_BITCH
U_R_MY_BITCH

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MiniRulz

The performance ofIndian contingent at the 2015 Special World Summer Games has been outstanding. A total of 173 medals, including 47 Gold, 54 Silver and 72 Bronze have been won by our athletes. In comparison India had won 156 medals (56 Gold, 48 Silver and 52 Bronze) in the last edition of the games held at Athens, Greece.

I am taking about the Olympics, not special Olympics.
While the feats of those beautiful and superior people was outstanding, the so called abled athletes have done f all. Not their fault as they are living in khairaat.
MinzPie IF-Sizzlerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

I am taking about the Olympics, not special Olympics.
While the feats of those beautiful and superior people was outstanding, the so called abled athletes have done f all. Not their fault as they are living in khairaat.
I know that's why I mentioned special olympics..Nevertheless India has done well in Olympics earlier too and GL to them for this yearThumbs Up 

U_R_MY_BITCH

lallukahn Groupbie
lallukahn
lallukahn

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I post seldom but mr salman khan always forces me by pulling such stunts over and over again. Yogi should have given sultan dhobi pachar then and there

karti

Skybully IF-Rockerz
Skybully
Skybully

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Skybully

Koshish Karna Insaan ka kartavya Hai Kamyaabi Nakamyabi Toh Sab Upparwaale ke Hathoon main Hai

Konsi baakwash 80s ka hindi film say yeh dailouge churaya tunayLOL

See Indian cannot compete with the organised doping and superior equipment used by other nations who are prolific in Olympics. Hamaray yaha toh dope main bhi jhapla karangay yeh authorities LOL Unless some freaky natural talent shows up I don't think we will ever have respectable medal count.
lthough I wish the athletes the best and hope they bring most medals we ever had.
Dope wope chor Abhi apni asli aukaat pe aaye nahi yun bol warna medals ki line laga dege itna talent Hai. LOL
roni_berna IF-Stunnerz
roni_berna
roni_berna

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Don't worry about the athletes. Salman uncle will cast them in his next movie to compromise for their loss in the Olympics. He is just BEING HUMAN Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Skybully-DZ-

Skybully IF-Rockerz
Skybully
Skybully

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MiniRulz

The performance ofIndian contingent at the 2015 Special World Summer Games has been outstanding. A total of 173 medals, including 47 Gold, 54 Silver and 72 Bronze have been won by our athletes. In comparison India had won 156 medals (56 Gold, 48 Silver and 52 Bronze) in the last edition of the games held at Athens, Greece.
Mini cowgirl is so quick at google

Go to top