Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeliciousDevil. thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Someone trying hard to make other believe WHY NOT? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I don't blame Salman, I don't blame Salman. All I see, the blaming content. 

Salman you should quit and let Yogeshwar Dutt be the ambassador. He will handle with care. πŸ˜³
-Vaishvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

I read the article. 

It says.. Film security crew didn't recognize these Athletes and treated them bad. 

Film crew means producer/director fault then. 

In any which way, Athletes mistreated for a movie shooting. 

Still I don't blame Sallu. Rio organizers are BW shipper. Who knows they might be getting money from yrf/sallu. 

If it is the film security who refused entry, then that's wrong!  And I wonder why they did that if the other part of the stadium was assigned for the athletes.   I understand that not all athletes are known to everyone, but if the so-called onlooker knew who they were and informed the security and yet these athletes were denied entry, then I agree, it is totally wrong!  And like you correctly pointed out, it reflects poorly to indicate that athletes were mistreated for a movie shooting.

I really don't like how news are delivered these days.  Just partial information and everyone fills in the gaps however they want to. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Here ...read this tweet...not posting the name of the tweeter...this is height of being delusional

Now the whole world has come to know about Olympics That's the magical touch of @BeingSalmanKhan #NationWantsSalmanForRio

Someone really said this πŸ€£

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

I read the article. 

It says.. Film security crew didn't recognize these Athletes and treated them bad. 

Film crew means producer/director fault then. 

In any which way, Athletes mistreated for a movie shooting. 

Still I don't blame Sallu. Rio organizers are BW shipper. Who knows they might be getting money from yrf/sallu. 

I have a problem with this though. I dont care athlete or not. Just because you dont recognise somebody doesnt give you license to go around mistreat people. Him and his staff are known to push people around and have their way. This is out of line and I dont give a shit who is who. First come first served, baby!
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bhai sirf naam se nahi kaam se bhi bhai hai πŸ˜† He is showing who is the boss here by rubbing in everyone's face as goodwill ambassador who only thinks about his own goodwill .

And the sentence " I don't blame sallu" is like eveyone is scared of him and his representatives on forum πŸ˜† , at the end of the day he and his film crew are not thinking about goodwill of olympics at all and he should take some blame for it .
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DeliciousDevil.

Someone trying hard to make other believe WHY NOT? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I don't blame Salman, I don't blame Salman. All I see, the blaming content. 

Salman you should quit and let Yogeshwar Dutt be the ambassador. He will handle with care. πŸ˜³

WHY NOT??πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Piyatrix

Someone really said this πŸ€£

YES they did πŸ€£ πŸ€£
bigul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 under the given circumstances its so irresponsible of the authorities to let something like this happen. i heard a part of the stadium was booked for shooting . so what led to all this?whatever it is  they should have been more careful with the whole thing. already the thing is so heated up and all these incidents are like aag main ghee dalna. 
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Skybully

Gajab Aadmi Hai Ek tarah Being human Community chalata Hai dusri taraf logon ka Khoon chusta Hai.

sallu is hathi ka body wala macchar πŸ˜²
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh gosh!!!!... proof kaha hain..why they dnt want to be named...? at least let salman knw about it...

like this i can also write an article and publish to  spoil salman's name where no names are mentioned and just some quotes...

moreover if no one knew who they are how   will they  be helped?  salman is a huge star , he might not even  had an idea about it...if he had known about the proceedings , it would nt have happned  even if its true... its salman who is the goodwill ambassador , not the film staffs... so why blame salman.? i thought the crew take care of all this...

yes salman has been chosen  for the post and he needs to promote olympics but that doesnt mean he would have every idea of every athelets practising for the rio games...give the guy some time...

and the athelets have to be interrupted today only? how much of a coincidence
Edited by niksidfan - 8 years ago