TwiNj Story::Deception 27.4.2016

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
-Teaser-
"You know what baby,your kunj your husband himself said that he wants you to be with me"yuvu said to twinkle and her face was filled with disgust.
"Kunj would never do that ge will never ever,send me with you,he cannot even live without me"said twinkle.
"Arrey baby meri baat toh sun,I told him that if you wont let twinkle go with me then I will kill you and he was soo scared,then He said okay take twinkle but mujhe meri jaan bahut pyari hai"said yuvi and twinkle slapped him hard.
"Mera kunj aisa kabhi nahi karega,woh mujhse bahut pyaar karta hai woh apni jaan de dega lekin mujhe kuch nahi hone dega"said twinkle.
"I didnt wanted to break you heart but now you don't believ me so see this video and you will know the truth"said yuvu putting his phone infront of twinkle and a video played.

Yuvu and kunj standing in a room and yuvi said,
Yuvi:dekh kunj agar tu twinkle ko meri hone dega toh theek hai warna mai teri jaan le lunga,maar dunga tujhe"said yuvi.
"Tujhe twinkle chahiye naa lele,mujhe meri jaan bahut pyaari hai,aur waise bhi uss ladhki ne meri life mai sirf problems di hai"said kunj.
"Wow you agreed soo easily kunj,thats great,now dont show me your face ever again and Dont ever go near twinkle,Won't you congratulate your brother on his wedding with you Ex-wife"said yuvi,kunj smiled and hugged yuvi "Congratulations for your wedding yuvraaj luthra"said kunj and left from there.
Twinkle was baffled seeing the video,she slumped to the ground and tears started flowing down her face,she felt betrayed her heart knew kunj would never do this but the video,her mind was againts her heart,she was so consumed by the feeling of betrayal that she lost her rationality.
"So baby now you know kunj does not love you and I am your true love,now come here and give me a hug"yuvu said engulfing twinkle in a hug but she sat there crying and crying.
-Note-
I just wanted to write this,I dont know If this will be a 2 shot,or a short story I am not sure,Lets see What will I do,But I will update this soonish,This story might became my priority for sometime,I am working on a OS and Update for my drabble,I will try to update them soon too,Till them Enjoy this.

Edited by .FlightOfEagle. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowflake0923 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start Bhai😊
Cant wait to see what happens next
Edited by harshi2000 - 8 years ago
Komal1298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Plzzz update soon..
M.waiting
tikit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The teaser was awesome. Looks like yuvi edited kunjs parts. Eagerly waiting for story update. Bhai u are awesome please update soon. Thanks for the pm.
Bobsysprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Grt plot ...
Lvd the teaser...
Pls be there soon with the 1st prt ...
Cnt wait buddy
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting start ðŸ˜³
Continue soon
...Shakti... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
sound super interesting! can't wait for you to continue! 
..queen.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes
just something that I need
please update soonnn
sakshi
prem_diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😭 poor twinkle... aagey kya hoga?
amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
TFS for the pm frnd..
Wow..interesting start...plz update soon...