India-Forums

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

radharani got approval fm dev to steal anytime she wants

RoxyC Goldie
RoxyC
RoxyC

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:41am | IP Logged
its true. dev gave all the freedom to steal radhrani. this is how he deals situation? i would not be surprise if dev give his bank information to  radharani to take money. how he became a successful businessman i don't know. he cannot even handle serious matter like that, because she is his mami. she is not even giving any money to her son. she is keeping herself and using son. thank god one person at least understand that thief, her husband. i hope he finds out her truth soon. i wonder how dev runs his business. if somebody try to harm him at work and he finds out he would ignore and let it go? just to save his mami he misjudged doctor bose. he did not even say a word when radhrani was verbally abused her. so pethetic. what is he scared  of, she is going to leave the house? if thats the case let her get out. and doctor bose pls SPEAK UP. keeping quit means you are admitting you did something. the way everybody handled the situation out of respect to radhrani was ridiculous. that woman does not deserve any respect. dev could have took mami privately and told her something. the way he shows his temper to doctor bose why not keep some for mami. mami is the threat, not doctor bose. very poor judgement. last night episode was very disappointing. your thoughts. i am Cool!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mg1997telly_buffadoremevirgoLady_Macbeth

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:03am | IP Logged
dev is a gud businessman and i dont think he gvs same space to everyone like he does to mami...since his mami is his mom's relative so he does not say anything...dev will never do anything that will hurt ishwari and ishwari always treats mami with respect since she feels that mama mami hv gvn them shelter at one time...
it all comes down mother-son relationship...unless ishwari takes a strong stand against mami dev will not say anything...

as for sonakshi...dev is aware that she is not at fault and he knows that mami has really stolen the money...but he cannot openly say that since like i already said he will not say anything against ppl who are related to ishwari...
RoxyC Goldie
RoxyC
RoxyC

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
i know dev is a good guy. but sometimes people should speak up. and ishwaari she is affraid of society. people should not care about society. no matter what they will find out something to gossip. i was so happy that, mami would be gone. but too goody goody ishwaari ruined the whole thing. lets see her reaction on sonas accident.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top