Yeh Kahan Aa Gaye Hum

Will Kabir hurt Dadi?

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
What do you all think - will Kabir hurt Dadi if she gets in his way of ruining his plan to come close to Maanvi? I am so scared seeing his self-thought yesterday about Dadi. I so hope that he does not do anything to Dadi. We want Dadi around. Please CVs do not bring this kind of twist in this show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: anjubala

What do you all think - will Kabir hurt Dadi if she gets in his way of ruining his plan to come close to Maanvi? I am so scared seeing his self-thought yesterday about Dadi. I so hope that he does not do anything to Dadi. We want Dadi around. Please CVs do not bring this kind of twist in this show.

I dont think so. Daadi usko ek thappad marengi to poora khaya piya *ghaas* nikal jayega...
DeepaUday thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjubala

Indeed scary as u said...hope dadi is not hurt..
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i will kill the cvs if they try n make kabir hurt her

she is the jaan of the show after RM

i dont think so he would though...
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: shanakyasharan

i will kill the cvs if they try n make kabir hurt her

she is the jaan of the show after RM

i dont think so he would though...

You know, we cannot trust CVS. To  bring in more twists, they might do this. As they have already shown self-talk of Kabir ...
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have severe doubts in this regard. What are Kabir's powers? In the initial stages, he (& his guardian angel) failed Rahul's car brakes and make Maanvi fall and all that by remote control.
So far, he has not shown anything like that (I mean supernatural) against Rahul and Maanvi. So what does he exactly plan to do? Make the ceiling fan fall on Rahul?
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I hope not... But if they going this way I hope rahul comes before and save Dadi and kill that psycho. 
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Sagi.

I have severe doubts in this regard. What are Kabir's powers? In the initial stages, he (& his guardian angel) failed Rahul's car brakes and make Maanvi fall and all that by remote control.

So far, he has not shown anything like that (I mean supernatural) against Rahul and Maanvi. So what does he exactly plan to do? Make the ceiling fan fall on Rahul?

lol at the ceiling fan comment๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Anjum. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nooo I hope not!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ Daadi is my favorite! I think I might love her more than RM lol! Any episode without her is incomplete in my opinion.
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I was thinking the same. Daadi is the only one who can sense Kabir is not as he seems to be and trying to get close to Maanvi. I seriously hope he does not harm Daadi. She is one of my favorite character.