India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishita and Adi

sunshinedaisyme Groupbie
sunshinedaisyme
sunshinedaisyme

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:36am | IP Logged
When is the last time ishita thought about adi or her newly born child, because after the leap i didn't see her thinking about them neither did she think of her parents.
I see adi sticking up for ishita and everyone saying adi is ishitas child but I've never once seen after the leap ishita thinking about adi, and I've never seen anyone on the forum calling her out on this, everywhere i see everything is always ramans mistake and all the kids are ishitas kids and not ramans, thats not fair.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

madhavibSumaiya27A HUGE FAN07sid01lonelyyyy*Dev.*

07sid01 Goldie
07sid01
07sid01

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Leave it, Ishita is never wrong, theres always a reason to justify  what she's doing. Raman is the monster of the whole show, you should point fingers towards him
DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Sorry to interfere.. Everyone gives credit to Ishita for Adi's nature now, cos he is exactly like her. Whatever the reason may be.. her upbringing or Adi's more attraction to Ishita as a mother as she made him to get to his family, his dad, she made him to love and respect all. Definitely Raman raised him till his 5 years, but at that time also, his raising was not that strong to make Adi a good person (though he is Raman's blood). Even, after Ishita's entry in their lives also Raman couldn't make Adi his dear by himself. He could do that only cos of Ishita, her endeavors to mend their relations.. just like she did for Ruhi. Raman could raise the kids only after Ishita made the path.. not before that. If Ishita weren't there, he and his kids would still be strangers to each other. At least, the story was like this from the very beginning. So, if anyone likes it or not, but Raman's kids could be close to him, only because of Ishita, their relationships became like father-kids, cos of Ishita. That's why, the main credit goes to Ishita only.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Water_AngelLacustrisPinkRose95lonelyyyydeejagitraveller_girlILTHBEB

gaushiv13 Goldie
gaushiv13
gaushiv13

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Everyone talks about quantity not quality
It doesn't matter if u spend time or not but she gave values to Adi which shagun or Raman was not able to give
If values r there with u then u can lead a nice life there is no need of anyone
Before shagun was with Adi and now also but he was never secure with her he was always tensed and shagun used to only give depression to him
When shagun was with Adi and due to miss happening he would have been become alone or forgotten then if he would have been alone then he would have been gunda but after ishita came and what values she gave her if after that he would be alone then also he had lead a honest life
I don't know what to say but Adi is ishita kid as she is the one who made him what he is today not even raman

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

khimWater_AngelLacustrisPinkRose95traveller_girlILTHBEBDivianTanz_Divz

Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:41am | IP Logged
right now ishita is living with guilt.. so remembering Ruhi is obvious..Smile
She didn't bother to meet her own child because of this guilt.. it doesn't mean she doesn't want to see her.. same case with Adi.. Ruhi's guilt is not allowing him to think about others..Ouch

she is not remembering her parents.. so we can't say ishita is not attached to them..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.riah.PinkRose95deejagiDivianTanz_Divz

lonelyyyy Goldie
lonelyyyy
lonelyyyy

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:56am | IP Logged
i want ishu to remember adi
adi always remember his ishima in every scene
they have shown ishu remembering ruhi pihu n raman but not adi
i think they wil show this after adi gifts hr saree FINGERCROSSED

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PinkRose95_zari_DivianTanz_Divz

sunshinedaisyme Groupbie
sunshinedaisyme
sunshinedaisyme

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:27am | IP Logged
That doesnt answer my question though,my question was why hasn't ishita thought about adi after the leap, if he is her child
sunshinedaisyme Groupbie
sunshinedaisyme
sunshinedaisyme

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivianTanz_Divz

Sorry to interfere.. Everyone gives credit to Ishita for Adi's nature now, cos he is exactly like her. Whatever the reason may be.. her upbringing or Adi's more attraction to Ishita as a mother as she made him to get to his family, his dad, she made him to love and respect all. Definitely Raman raised him till his 5 years, but at that time also, his raising was not that strong to make Adi a good person (though he is Raman's blood). Even, after Ishita's entry in their lives also Raman couldn't make Adi his dear by himself. He could do that only cos of Ishita, her endeavors to mend their relations.. just like she did for Ruhi. Raman could raise the kids only after Ishita made the path.. not before that. If Ishita weren't there, he and his kids would still be strangers to each other. At least, the story was like this from the very beginning. So, if anyone likes it or not, but Raman's kids could be close to him, only because of Ishita, their relationships became like father-kids, cos of Ishita. That's why, the main credit goes to Ishita only.

You haven't answered my question, if she is his mother why hasn't she thought about him after the leap?

Go to top