Sassii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey.. Am Muskaan .

I just watch SBS segment in which Dev saying - humien bas itna bataya gaya h ki kahi is accident ke bad pyar ka rang feeka to nhii pad jayega ???
What the mean by it ...and new entry of a girl also.
It means syed ye b ho sakta h ki Dev and sona is accident ke bad door ho Jaye (I know we don't want that but its just a bad thought ) wo bhi mami and Vicky ki wajah se ...???

What do you think guys .????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aakujaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol I can see Vicky being an issue in the future...hes gonna try to flirt with Sona, and Dev gonna hit him, and mami will create a big deal out of it, and Ishwari, will request Dev to ask Sona to leave, not because she wants to but because of mami. Sona will be insulted and get mad, roothna manana...hehehe and then, she'll eventually join his office? I think the accident is just going to help instill feelings for Sona in devs heart, which are basically already there. He might start avoiding her thinking he's the reason the accident happened. bla bla typical DEV. Those are my predictions, but these creatives are really good, no matter what they do a good job even when the storyline isnt super original, they just make it seem original by the way its directed and shot. 
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Usually actor/actress not said what happen in future. They just tried to tricks is with their talks otherwise no surprise left.
I felt that Vicky will be problem in future but I loved to see their pacifying scenes.