Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

A New Thought

Muku007 Senior Member
Muku007
Muku007

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Hey.. Am Muskaan .

I just watch SBS segment in which Dev saying - humien bas itna bataya gaya h ki kahi is accident ke bad pyar ka rang feeka to nhii pad jayega ???
What the mean by it ...and new entry of a girl also.
It means syed ye b ho sakta h ki Dev and sona is accident ke bad door ho Jaye (I know we don't want that but its just a bad thought ) wo bhi mami and Vicky ki wajah se ...???

What do you think guys .????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrynicolemasifiqbalsh

AriVeerAT Goldie
AriVeerAT
AriVeerAT

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Lol I can see Vicky being an issue in the future...hes gonna try to flirt with Sona, and Dev gonna hit him, and mami will create a big deal out of it, and Ishwari, will request Dev to ask Sona to leave, not because she wants to but because of mami. Sona will be insulted and get mad, roothna manana...hehehe and then, she'll eventually join his office? I think the accident is just going to help instill feelings for Sona in devs heart, which are basically already there. He might start avoiding her thinking he's the reason the accident happened. bla bla typical DEV. Those are my predictions, but these creatives are really good, no matter what they do a good job even when the storyline isnt super original, they just make it seem original by the way its directed and shot. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

telly_buffFerdous_69

asifiqbalsh IF-Sizzlerz
asifiqbalsh
asifiqbalsh

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Usually actor/actress not said what happen in future. They just tried to tricks is with their talks otherwise no surprise left.
I felt that Vicky will be problem in future but I loved to see their pacifying scenes.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top