India-Forums

The Difference Between Thapki & Bihan (Page 2)

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kowsi

Is that so?!! Dead
We should learn from our errors!! As you aid the first time already Thapki scolded Bihaan and then when she suspected it and sis all the Sherlock job Bihaan was there to back her 

And now she is doing the same!!

I am obsessed with Harry Potter and this whole situation makes me think that Thapki is a lot like Dumbledore
Like he was blind to Grindelwald's intentions because of love and it was when he lost his sister that he opened his eyes

Same thing with Thapki she is blind till the danger comes to one of her family member

And also even if they were the most evil person on earth Dumbledore believed that there was still some good in them and Thapki is doing the same with shraddha!!

I want Shraddha to get successful in that miscarriage plan of hers so that she drops a bomb on Thapki and for once Thapki will learn something and then a bit later Bihaan should come to save her

It is highly unlikely she will learn. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjuraiKowsiParshi

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

Is that so?!! Dead
We should learn from our errors!! As you aid the first time already Thapki scolded Bihaan and then when she suspected it and sis all the Sherlock job Bihaan was there to back her 

I am obsessed with Harry Potter and this whole situation makes me think that Thapki is a lot like Dumbledore
Like he was blind to Grindelwald's intentions because of love and it was when he lost his sister that he opened his eyes

Same thing with Thapki she is blind till the danger comes to one of her family member

And also even if they were the most evil person on earth Dumbledore believed that there was still some good in them and Thapki is doing the same with shraddha!!

I want Shraddha to get successful in that miscarriage plan of hers so that she drops a bomb on Thapki and for once Thapki will learn something and then a bit later Bihaan should come to save her

It is highly unlikely she will learn. 

knowing well Thapki, all I can say is that unfortunately you are right Katori Di!! (sorry just learnt that you were elder than me and I was calling you by the nameEmbarrassed)
SanyaEterna IF-Rockerz
SanyaEterna
SanyaEterna

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:15am | IP Logged
My mom hates Thapki. She's always asking, what is wrong with her? Why is she trying to prove that Shraddha isn't pregnant? Does Thapki like Dhruv? And I'm like Wacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsiParshi

Parshi IF-Rockerz
Parshi
Parshi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Mera mood bohut kharab hai..thapki ka nam sunke mood aur jayda kharab hogya..man chahe gala daba k iss character ko khatam kardu..I just hate that character.

Edited by PHP_069 - 27 April 2016 at 9:24am
P.D.Dutta IF-Rockerz
P.D.Dutta
P.D.Dutta

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Is that so?!! Dead

Bold.. You got me there!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsi

PRian Senior Member
PRian
PRian

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I kinda hate Thapki now. Her mindless heartless behaviour is becoming more intolerable with every passing day. Already her emoting skills are below average, and now to top it totally inconsistent behaviour and feelings. Looking at her, nobody can know whether she actually has a soft corner for BP or not, let alone having love for him. CVs also dont know what they want to show. So confusing!
The only saving grace is Bihaan Pandey.

Kowsi

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:50am | IP Logged
@Lachu: Love ur mom for saying out my thoughts aloud!
Once bitten twice shy is what I believe in which is what Bihaan believes as well where as Thapki is Plain stupid! She still doesn't trust Bihaan n trusts Shraddha over him! hats off to her!

Kowsi

oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Thapki scolding Bihaan for irritating Shraddha...Just like the old times, huh...??
Just shows the progress Thahaan has made...Dead

But I kind of like that Bihaan knows Shraddha's truth...or atleast he is suspecting her..& would do something about it...we know he is clever...maybe his plans will be better than Thapki's failed attempts...

& I so want Shraddha to fake her miscariage & emotionally break down in front of the family..& blame Thapki...

When Vasu will get to know that DS's son is no more because of Thapki...she will be back to her old self...may even try to kick her out of the house...& again like the last time...hopefully Bihaan will stand up for her, because she is not the wrong doer...atleast not in Shraddha's case...

Also, even before, it was Bihaan who first noticed the malice in Shraddha...Thahaan were in full on tashan mode then as well...But they joined hands to bring her truth out...& their relationship grew from there...

I know it is too much to expect...but maybe this time around as well...Bihaan has/will come to know about Shraddha's malafide intentions...Thapki will realise it too...they will ceasefire, & maybe the relationship once again gets a nice push...

Then I want Shraddha's truth to be out in front of ONLY Vasu (just like after the marriage)... Shraddha had twisted it back then...this time around, I want her to blackmail Vasu with Thahaan marriage truth which she will reveal to DS...So Vasu will keep quiet...

This can make up for quite a looong track on the show...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjuraiKowsi

Go to top