India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

The Difference Between Thapki & Bihan

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Ok this post is for my momLOL. Pata nahi she was so serious about the episode today or maybe her mood reflected upon the episodeLOL. She was telling us the difference between Thapki and Bihan LOL
So Thapki is supposed to be the virtuous one with the crystal clear heart right? and she is virtuous and clean hearted. Yet she has always protected the wrong actions and wrong people. She never once let the wrong doers to be punished and has always shielded them. Like they say inaction against a sinful act is often the greater sin than the act itself. And she has always employed twisted ways to find out the truth be it Shradha's pregnancy truth or her own marriage truth when there was always the possibility of a straight way in finding the truth. But no she always opted for the twisted one 

Today when Bihan had doubts on Shradha's pregnancy he just asked her and what did Thapki do when she had doubts?LOL Tells us a lot doesnt it? Whose heart is more clean perhaps LOL. Mom got all philosophical and said that Bihan is not polluted by education and blah blah. But I think Bihan's got a cleaner heart than Thapki. jo baath dil pe hai wahi zuban peLOL

I know topic has been discussed so many times beforeLOL

Thapki is such an idiot. I just left the living room in the first and last scene unable to watch ShrApki romance...it was puke worthyLOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishita112chukchukAnjuraiPuppy05manaaniQraaashweta2728Preeti126fan.matshSanyaEternaParshiKowsibeebutterflyarviabhigya

P.D.Dutta IF-Rockerz
P.D.Dutta
P.D.Dutta

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:29am | IP Logged
It was really pukewortgy!! Remember the scene when Bihaan doubted Shradha before the marriage and Thapki scolded him?? Same thing happened today.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjuraiKowsiParshi

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Really it made me shudder in disgust Dead  
your mum is not the only one pal ! my mum hates thapki too LOL
She also says Thapki se zyada acha bihaan hae kam az kam dekhawa to ni krta jo hae dil mae wohi dus bar mu se bolega and kabhi ghalat ka sath ni dega but thapki Dead i dont want to say anything. Sleepy

AnjuraiKowsiParshi

oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Thapki is all sanskaari & virtuous when it comes to Bihaan...she outright refused to help him trick Shraddha saying it was wrong...it would be dhokha...I can't lie in front of Bhagwaan ji..etc...
Itni hi sanskaari ho to u should know Thapki..that Bhagwan ji is not just inside the Mandir...he is everywhere...

Khud kuch bhi kare sab theek hai...saari galti & kamiyaan she finds only in Bihaan...according to her...he is the one who is ALWAYS at fault...Bloody hypocrite...

Bechara Bihaan kaha phas gaya h...idiots ke beech me...on one hand his so called maa, & on the other side...his so called wife...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjuraichukchukKowsiSanyaEternaParshi

Chahat_A_Doshi IF-Stunnerz
Chahat_A_Doshi
Chahat_A_Doshi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Aaj the way she pulled Bihan's jacket and pushed him away from her jaanu Once more proved JM does not deserve BP

One more difference between them is that JM Ki kismet is great that she got BP but his phooti kismet that he got her

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjuraiKowsiSanyaEternaParshi

Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Thapki uses her brains at the wrong places..as simple as that. It's not that Bihaan doesn't do chalaki..you know use twisted ways, that chor drama and he did something during Shradha marriage too( I forgotLOL)..but the difference is, he doesn't call himself virtuous, whereas Thapki does. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjuraiSanyaEternaParshiKowsiarviabhigyabeebutterfly

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:41am | IP Logged
My mom loves Thapki because my son loves her. He cries when she cries and smiles when she smiles. LOL
From my perspective, they both have a clean heart but Thapki is lot more emotional and lot less intelligent. She is one of those people who believe that people can change and in giving second and even third chances. Bihaan doesn't as he thinks people don't change. They are either good or bad and you accept them as they are.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jaz90AnjuraiiQraaaKowsibeebutterfly

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Is that so?!! Dead
We should learn from our errors!! As you aid the first time already Thapki scolded Bihaan and then when she suspected it and sis all the Sherlock job Bihaan was there to back her 

And now she is doing the same!!

I am obsessed with Harry Potter and this whole situation makes me think that Thapki is a lot like Dumbledore
Like he was blind to Grindelwald's intentions because of love and it was when he lost his sister that he opened his eyes

Same thing with Thapki she is blind till the danger comes to one of her family member

And also even if they were the most evil person on earth Dumbledore believed that there was still some good in them and Thapki is doing the same with shraddha!!

I want Shraddha to get successful in that miscarriage plan of hers so that she drops a bomb on Thapki and for once Thapki will learn something and then a bit later Bihaan should come to save her

AnjuraiParshibeebutterfly

Go to top