Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

India-Forums

Circumstances and that just sometimes...

TRaYaWorld Groupbie
TRaYaWorld
TRaYaWorld

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:20am | IP Logged

Hi there

this is just a little bit from me...Smile

When circumstances conspire to defeat one, rising above it all is a challenge on its own.  Sometimes it happens there's success, sometimes it happens there's failure, sometimes it happens that there's acceptance and sometimes it just carries on and on and on...until sometimes it's just too late... but in all those sometimes, it is family who will shape whom you are and where you will be.

Through sheer hard work, drive and determination supported by undying love and nurturing from his mother, to the bond he shares with his adoring sisters and the encouragement he received from his uncle, Dev succeeded in getting his family out of the despair of poverty into a world of wealth... proudly today he is a young successful and dynamic business man sphere heading a large corporation.  What makes him unique is that through his success he has remained grounded by his family; the values that have been instilled in him have defined him to the man that he has become.  He may have tendencies of arrogance and dominance but he has a heart filled of love and compassion which is such a joy to watch, not forgetting adding flavor to his character is that he is gorgeously handsome.Wink

My biggest annoyanceAngry  It angers me dearly that his scheming aunt and stupid wasted cousin are there like a leech ready to sponge of Dev's kindness and wealth like they have earned it themselves.  Radharani's behavior is repulsive and disgusting she has no dignity or pride when it comes to monetary gain, stooping to levels that are an embarrassment to her husband's self respect.  Such a selfish woman who adoringly encourages her worthless son to be aimless and that son's only claim to fame is being Dev Dixit's cousin, how pathetic can you get.  In saying all of this, this could very well be a reality that exists somewhere; it's a sore eyesight how greed for money can change people's personality and perspective to bring out a conniving nasty side.

Radharani and her silly antics of manipulation especially her hold over Ishwari making her feel indebted to her for life, poor Ishwari though I think she see's what's happening she feels helpless and so turns a blind eye to keep the peace and not hurt her brother or his family since they've helped them in their time of need and so Dev is caught in the midst of all this trying to be the benevolent one just to make his mother happy.  Ishwari please stop saying to Radharani this is your house, your money, you're right too, bullshit is all I can say, you are giving her rights that she is not entitled to.  Think about the efforts your son has put in to achieve his success taking the hard path, you are always so protective of Dev's fortune so take a stand and set the rules there is a huge difference between generosity and greed let these worthless family members know their place.

It's glaringly obvious Dev will go to the ends of the world for his family, and when it finally dawns upon him and he realizes he is in love with Dr Sonakshi Bose, what will this man in love do, his dedication to her will be something to treasure.  Yes I'm sure no love story is without pain and turmoil but if Dev Dixit the millionaire man can get himself out of poverty to such glorying success, can you just imagine what he can do for the love of his life, ufff my heart flutters in anticipation of what will become of this love story though I hope it's not a rushed revelation of love, the build up to it is sure where the enjoyment lies and I'm so looking forward to seeing it all unfold.Embarrassed

Eagerly awaiting tonight's episode,  the turning point in this euphoric love story but what circumstances will hinder the love story of Mr Dev Dixit and Dr Sonakshi Bose, circumstances, circumstances wish they were none but such is Indian television drama where it all has to happens, so let's wait and watch.Smile

Hope there's some level of familiarity to what I feel... would love to hear your thoughts 

Regards

T

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Zaya.hpswash2KambakthIshqAutumn_HueFerdous_69asifiqbalsh

Zaya.hp Senior Member
Zaya.hp
Zaya.hp

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:41am | IP Logged
I could absolutely relate with everything you've just said. Absolutely everything. Radharani is a total leech and it is better if Dev realizes this fact. I am very happy with the way each character is shaping. The only problem is Dev's attitude towards Mami. He's shown as a person who knows the differnce between what's wrong and right. Sure, her family helped them in difficult times. But that doesn't mean he has to put up with every rubbish she throws their way. I expected Dev would be the one who'd show Mami her place, take a stand for Sona. But that still didn't happen yet. Except for this I love everything about the show. And everything you said about is very true!

Edited by Zaya.hp - 27 April 2016 at 8:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KambakthIshqLady_Macbeth

AriVeerAT Goldie
AriVeerAT
AriVeerAT

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:13am | IP Logged
I understand why Dev doesn't take a stand, its his mami. I think lately Radharanis character has been kind of crazy, she didn't start out like this, In the beginning she was introduced as a leech, but not to this extent, in fact she was introduced with good intentions, of trying to get neha married and all. I thought she would be an overall good character with some crazy tendencies. I wouldnt even mind if she was a little money hungry, and went shopping, got sarees, made badaam doodh etc, that moreso seems like innocently wanting to spend money, because she has the opportunity to. But it should be limited to that. I think my disgust for her started when she encourages her dumb son to be dumber by lying about his fees to get more money, and then not even forcing him to actually go to class. 

and back to dev not standing up, he has tried to explain nicely, but honestly I wouldn't be able to speak anything to my mami in a loud voice either. ( although my mami is absolutely adorable, and the opposite of a leech)...but still...could never imagine myself even if she wasnt nice. I don't know its just that respect thing with family, whereas he considers sona as an equal. So he can easily be angry with her. I wish that wasnt the case, but thats Dev Dixit, man Idk why I support him so much . hahha

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index