Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Open letter to Salman Khan from 4 yr old cancer survivor's mother (Page 7)

MainePyaarKiya IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ShelDevKaanKeNiche..Achillies.kusimaISHQSalmanSemoniluvskinshukI_M_SultaN

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Read previous pages as I have explained in great detail and there is no point to go in circles. There is no credit given to the doctors or hospital staff. She decided to write an open letter and no where did she ever talk about the treatment that was done to this girl or their efforts. Instead she dedicated her entire letter to Salman and PRDP. Was she writing about the cancer or her daughters grass roots? If she decided to send a open letter a small token of gratitude even just a thank you to those doctors would have been wonderful. Salman may have put the smiles but it was them who treated her. The language she used she tried to make it sound that it was all due to him and his movie. Let's eff science, experience, expertise, treatment. The Holy grail to cure cancer and engraving Desi grass roots is to go and watch PRDP...  Ok. 
To me it feels like stolen velour and I have said my 2 cents on it. Feel free to disagree. My opinion is mine to stand by. 

Edited by TheBoss - 27 April 2016 at 10:40pm
MainePyaarKiya IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ShelDev.Achillies.kusimaISHQSalmanSePehchaan.KaunOJ6.0MrBiebersWifey.2RsFanmoniluvskinshukI_M_SultaN

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
I don't need anyone. My opinions are only mine and I'm responsible for my own conduct not others. Even I do hope that her wish comes true but we can argue all day that if she could pen a letter to Salman she could have penned one too for the doctors and she could have also mentioned them in here which she failed to do so. She decides to send this open letter and she is going to hear both sides to it. People are always going to have opinions no matter how differing from one another. I have my own and I will stick to it based on how I feel about it. No point forcing yours down my throat. This bleeding heart theories never works anyways. Let's agree to disagree. The silver lining is the girl is healthy and at the end it is all that matters. 

Edited by TheBoss - 27 April 2016 at 10:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justwatching86

Skybully IF-Sizzlerz
Skybully
Skybully

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

Her daughter asked for Salman's wish on her birthday (video clip/audio clip) . What's wrong? If she really wanted to gain attention, she could have written this letter in November 2015 itself. Why 5 months later?

Actually, if she really wanted to gain attention, she could have made a video of herself and her daughter while she was still recovering. That would be epic no? Of course it would be.

Honestly TheBoss. Each to own opinion. If I were you, and this was an actor I hated, I would still not comment in such a way. I'm nobody to decide what is in the mind of a mother who is celebrating her daughters 5th birthday and finally she's cancer free.

If this was my daughter, and she loved Salman Khan, even I would do anything to get her what she wanted.

Have a heart is all I gotta say. This is a letter to Salman, not the Hospital staff. I'm sure as the operating theatre light went off, first thing she would have done was to thank the almighty and the doctors. You're nobody to say she didn't thank the hospital staff.

Like I said, you're assassinatinga mother based on your personal opinion.

Carry on... you have a troop of 5 people that love you to bits and pieces. They'll support you in everything against anything you say about Salman. Hope you get even more popular.

Boss love ya dude!
Its not always about supporting him every time.
And Sometimes its about having same thoughts And same Opinion in any Particular debates too. Wink
Pehchaan.Kaun IF-Rockerz
Pehchaan.Kaun
Pehchaan.Kaun

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Wow the girl is brave and so is her family Clap !!
May Salman be part of many such lives and have their blessings bestowed upon him !Party This makes a difference !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShelDevmoniluvskinshukMainePyaarKiya

.Achillies. Senior Member
.Achillies.
.Achillies.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
@TheBoss

That mother has written all this when that little girl is already cured, only that she isn't able to live fully, it's at that time when this kid got connected to Salman's prdp, mother is focusing on that fact that she came out of that whole misery she was going through all these years & started feeling good.

I don't see if mother is giving credit to salman & prdp for curing her from cancer, that is after the treatment, i am sure she must have thank those doctors of that hospital. Medicines can only cure you, they can't make you smile, it's salman who made that girl smile. Cut some slack to this mother. Here it is just small gesture is being discussed.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ShelDevPehchaan.KaunTheBossMainePyaarKiyamoniluvskinshuk2RsFanI_M_SultaN

MrsJustinBieber Goldie

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

silver-moonkusimamoniluvskinshukMainePyaarKiyaI_M_SultaN

Go to top