Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Open letter to Salman Khan from 4 yr old cancer survivor's mother (Page 6)

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vaishvi-

^^ I like the handwriting.
Whose letter is it btw?

Lets just say from all of us. Regadless of where we stand on this issue. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vaishvi-

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Glad that the kid is recovering and doing well now. Hope Salman wishes her and makes her day! Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vaishvi-MinzPiemoniluvskinshukJiyagulabi

-Vaishvi- IF-Dazzler
-Vaishvi-
-Vaishvi-

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Originally posted by -Vaishvi-

^^ I like the handwriting.
Whose letter is it btw?

Lets just say from all of us. Regadless of where we stand on this issue. Embarrassed

True that.

Hats off to whoever wrote that though.   I can't write in a straight line on a piece of blank paper.LOL   Teda-meda ho jaata hai.  I need a ruled sheet, like a school kid  LOL

TheBoss

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
@Boss u know I would have respected your opinion if u didn't try and force own here. State your views and leave that's what most rational ppl do who dnt have an agenda. Bt u kept on repeating yourself as if the mother sold her daughter to the demon or something. I get that u think salman is a monster bt take a chill pill. The lady just wants a HBD wish for her daughter not anything else. And really even I think that her watching prem ratan and falling in love with india sounds far fetched. But I dnt knw it must be something special in the movie coz I went with my 2 guy cousins and watched the movie and both loved the movie and they both said they wanted to cry at parts. I was shocked to say the least. Bt the pt is every1 has a diff reaction to something just coz u dnt understand doesn't mean its wrong. And I hope she gets her bday wish I am sure my jaan will fulfill her wish.

Edited by sandiab - 27 April 2016 at 4:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kusimamoniluvskinshukMainePyaarKiya

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

@Boss u know I would have respected your opinion if u didn't try and force own here. State your views and leave that's what most rational ppl do who dnt have an agenda. Bt u kept on repeating yourself as if the mother sold her daughter to the demon or something. I get that u think salman is a monster bt take a chill pill. The lady just wants a HBD wish for her daughter not anything else. And really even I think that her watching prem ratan and falling in love with india sounds far fetched. But I dnt knw it must be something special in the movie coz I went with my 2 guy cousins and watched the movie and both loved the movie and they both said they wanted to cry at parts. I was shocked to say the least. Bt the pt is every1 has a diff reaction to something just coz u dnt understand doesn't mean its wrong. And I hope she gets her bday wish I am sure my jaan will fulfill her wish.

I haven't forced my opinion if somebody quotes me I will respond. When I are disagree something I disagree with the post not the poster. At the end of the day it's a difference of opinion thats all. If people aren't liking what they see they can make use of the ignore button and move on and refrain from moral policing. I really don't appreciate you having to dictate me what I should post and how much. I don't do this to you and it is only fair you do the same. Thanks 
CintaSejati Senior Member
CintaSejati
CintaSejati

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

Good to hear the little girl recovered from cancer and may God blessed her with good health and happy life.  Glad to hear a movie changed her perception about India and created positive impact on her life. Hope Salman wishes her on her birthday.

Edited by historyluver - 27 April 2016 at 10:18pm
Jiyagulabi IF-Stunnerz
Jiyagulabi
Jiyagulabi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Aww that's brought tears in my eyes.
God bless you dear..

moniluvskinshuk

U_R_MY_BITCH IF-Rockerz
U_R_MY_BITCH
U_R_MY_BITCH

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Sometimes we should let go of some cynicism boss.

Go to top