Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Open letter to Salman Khan from 4 yr old cancer survivor's mother (Page 4)

-PinaColada- IF-Sizzlerz
-PinaColada-
-PinaColada-

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

It's one thing to be a fan and want to meet him but don't use your sick child as a shield for your own motives. She is cured because of those hard working doctors. Not because of some stupid movie. Give credit where it's due. No mother should exploit her child's illness for her own agendas and trying to make news. Call me a monster for speaking out against her but I find it disgusting.

I think this section made you something your not. I understand you want to act cool with your comments but judging that in a negative way doesn't make you better.

If a mom expressing her heart because of something related to Salman her daughter life changed whats wrong in expressing?

Only a parents will know they see their child sad everyday!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ISHQSalmanSeMrBiebersWifey.moniluvskinshukI_M_SultaN.Omkara.

d-_-b IF-Sizzlerz
d-_-b
d-_-b

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Aww sweet. Hope she recovers fully.

Edited by CuttingChai - 27 April 2016 at 12:54pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ISHQSalmanSeMrBiebersWifey.moniluvskinshuk.Omkara.

MinzPie IF-Stunnerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
she has thanked Salman for 2 things..not sure where the cure part came fromErmm

That one movie changed everything. You changed the way Ryka felt about India. She fell in love with you in the movie.

You have not only been a positive reinforcement in Ryka's life but also the reason behind Ryka accepting her Indian roots.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ISHQSalmanSeMrBiebersWifey.-PinaColada-moniluvskinshuk2RsFan

cinemaceleb Newbie
cinemaceleb
cinemaceleb

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
its a very heart touching incident. if by merely watching a movie of Salman can make this child love our country, its really a great thing. every person has an idol that gives soul the peace. yes doctors gave their best effort to cure the child. but peace of mind and happiness also plays a vital role in life.
being happy cures any disease in a short span of time. if Salman is giving this little child happiness then its really awesome. if every kid would learn to live happy like this then the whole world would always live in joy as the parents always wish their child to be tension free. Salman may or may not meet this child because of his busy schedule bt indirectly the happiness he gave this little angel, lots of respect for him.

Edited by cinemaceleb - 27 April 2016 at 12:59pm
rimi2983 IF-Dazzler
rimi2983
rimi2983

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
@The Boss - You are but too skeptical about this situation. I know that in place of Salman, if it was any actor, your reaction would have been same.

I also am aware of horrible things that parents do to their kids for achieving stardom.

But you have judged the situation wrong here. This mother would have had enough opportunities to thank doctors and hospital staff. But Salman and PRDP seems to have had some good effect on little girl. And this mom wants Salman to wish her HBD!! She is not asking to meet him or play a role in movie!! She is asking him to wish her. It doesn't sound evil at all . And how do you make sure you get this from Salman or any celeb? By making a post or video. It's not easy for people living overseas to meet Salman. I don't see any evil plan.

Perhaps you have seen too much negativity in life to react like this. Each to his own.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kusimaISHQSalmanSeTheBoss-PinaColada-moniluvskinshukI_M_SultaN

lallukahn Groupbie
lallukahn
lallukahn

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Mr salman khan using media to create his humane image . Pathetic Dead
angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Though i have expressed my views about the news already and hope the little girl recovers soon and gets to meet salman one day but i have to applaud some posters who usually give parental advice of all sort to the one they don't like are being all sensitive and emotional here - what do they themselves call it HYPOCRITES/DOUBLE STANDARD etc etc  Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimi2983

@The Boss - You are but too skeptical about this situation. I know that in place of Salman, if it was any actor, your reaction would have been same.

I also am aware of horrible things that parents do to their kids for achieving stardom.

But you have judged the situation wrong here. This mother would have had enough opportunities to thank doctors and hospital staff. But Salman and PRDP seems to have had some good effect on little girl. And this mom wants Salman to wish her HBD!! She is not asking to meet him or play a role in movie!! She is asking him to wish her. It doesn't sound evil at all . And how do you make sure you get this from Salman or any celeb? By making a post or video. It's not easy for people living overseas to meet Salman. I don't see any evil plan.

Perhaps you have seen too much negativity in life to react like this. Each to his own.

That one movie changed everything. You changed the way Ryka felt about India. She fell in love with you in the movie. Since that day, your movies, videos and songs, is all that Ryka likes to watch on her tablet. Her health has tremendously improved and on April 29, Ryka will turn 5. This will be her first cancer-free birthday since her Cancer diagnosis.

Like I said it would have been nice if a doctor, nurse, or any other hospital staff were equally appreciated even with 1 single line in her now viral letter. We all like to be appreciated and those words would have meant a LOT to those hospital workers. 

But you are right to each their own. We both can agree that we are happy that she recovered. But we can disagree on the content of her letter as per above. Peace

Go to top