Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Open letter to Salman Khan from 4 yr old cancer survivor's mother (Page 3)

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Vaishvi we both are saying the same thing. I would have loved to hear some kind words about the doctor and other staff from the hospital in her letter. She may or may not have personally thanked them but that is beyond the point I'm making that it wouldn't hurt to perhaps write a little about those who treated her, cleaned her up when she throws up, comforted her when she was in pain etc. Salman may be the reason for her smile. But he was not there for her - it was the hospital staff. 

MinzPie IF-Sizzlerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:34am | IP Logged

That one movie changed everything. You changed the way Ryka felt about India. She fell in love with you in the movie.

You have not only been a positive reinforcement in Ryka's life but also the reason behind Ryka accepting her Indian roots.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-StrAnGer-moniluvskinshuk

Mr.Android Senior Member
Mr.Android
Mr.Android

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I appericiate this thing Which is out of my mind though I feel instead of She would have given credit to those doctors Who worked for their, One who given the best treatment, has saved her.
Salman is not tantrik baba that he'il do aayo payo jayo.
MS-meghasharma IF-Sizzlerz
MS-meghasharma
MS-meghasharma

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I hope this little girl recover soon & her wish gets fulfilled .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

marium.mariumISHQSalmanSeMinzPiemoniluvskinshuk

marium.marium Groupbie
marium.marium
marium.marium

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:19am | IP Logged
All my prayers & wishes with the little one, May God bless her! No mother should ever go through something like this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MinzPie

.Omkara. IF-Addictz
.Omkara.
.Omkara.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:55am | IP Logged
TheBoss

Man, u crossed the line today by saying things about that mother, no parent in this world will drop to this level just to get a wish from a movie star that too giving excuse for their child. A Wish won't fulfill any hidden desires of that mother as you are suspecting, simple wish hai.

May be someone has told her 2 approach like this, why u r so butthurt if Salman can bring smile on a child's face, coming from u is simply rich when u urself feel disgusted when IF posted Hrirhik-Kangna's news on main page... kyon bhai... a news which is thr on every new outlet is if featured on this website, tujhe shameful lagta hai & what about ur comments for this mother?

Hate Salman as much u can, Bash Salman as much u can, most welcome, but sometimes think about Real ppl out thr who genuinely talk about Salman. If u have a right to opinion, a choice in this forum, i guess that mother has also the same right.

Edited by .Lakhan. - 27 April 2016 at 11:57am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kusimalife4meISHQSalmanSePehchaan.Kaunfivestars-iLoveZaynMalik-StrAnGer-moniluvskinshukJupiters_Cock

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Lakhan.

TheBoss

Man, u crossed the line today by saying things about that mother, no parent in this world will drop to this level just to get a wish from a movie star that too giving excuse for their child. A Wish won't fulfill any hidden desires of that mother as you are suspecting, simple wish hai.

May be someone has told her 2 approach like this, why u r so butthurt if Salman can bring smile on a child's face, coming from u is simply rich when u urself feel disgusted when IF posted Hrirhik-Kangna's news on main page... kyon bhai... a news which is thr on every new outlet is if featured on this website, tujhe shameful lagta hai & what about ur comments for this mother?

Hate Salman as much u can, Bash Salman as much u can, most welcome, but sometimes think about Real ppl out thr who genuinely talk about Salman. If u have a right to opinion, a choice in this forum, i guess that mother has also the same right.

Im not butt hurt that Salman can bring smiles on her face. He can be my guest and bring smiles to unicorns for all I care. But from what I have read in this article I see 0 credit 0 reference to any doctors, or medical science. Instead she mentions about how PRDP has been a miracle to cure cancer. 

Maybe you need to go out in the real world to see what goes on and what people do. Things mothers do to their kids, kids do their mothers etc will enlighten you that nothing is a shock to me anymore. As I have repeated all along that though Salman may have brought her uncontrollable laughter for reasons yet unknown after watching PRDP it doesnt take the fact away that he is not the reason she was able to beat cancer. People who smile, are happy also get cancer and smiling does not make it go away. What does is medical treatment, and doctors and nurses and medicines.

Though I appreciate the opportunity that you have bestowed upon me to bash Salman well that was entirely unnecessary as from what you have seen so far. I dont bash. I dont fan girl. I dont make MIDS. I call things for what it is and dont mince my words. As you have said that she has a choice to write this letter so to I have choice to question the logic behind giving credit to Salman for not only healing her of Cancer but magically restoring her belief in the Indian roots.

But I guess its Salman to the rescue again.

Go to top