Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Open letter to Salman Khan from 4 yr old cancer survivor's mother (Page 2)

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsJustinBieber

She is expressing her gratitude and thankfulness for making her ill child happy. She is not saying Salman cured her...but I guess people read and see what they want to. Sleepy
  • That one movie changed everything. You changed the way Ryka felt about India. She fell in love with you in the movie. Since that day, your movies, videos and songs, is all that Ryka likes to watch on her tablet. Her health has tremendously improved and on April 29, Ryka will turn 5. This will be her first cancer-free birthday since her Cancer diagnosis.

If she was expressing her gratitude she would be thanking her Doctors. Not deceitfully wrap her words around to make it sound like Salman was the miracle cure for her cancer. I would leave decision making to the 5 year old so she can speak for herself when she grows up. Mommy dearest doesnt need to connect the dots and pin this on Salman. A lot of things make kids happy.  Everybody wants to see their child healthy and happy. But this sounds like one of those Benny Hill miracle patients.

Edited by TheBoss - 27 April 2016 at 9:08am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shanak_FandrummedupbriahnaRuthless.Slayerpallavi25

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bigul

i saw the photo of this kid. she is so pretty. god bless the kid.
    this is such a sensitive matter.  somewhere i am against her mother writing an open letter like this. if the kid wanted to meet salman she could have tried to contact him. there are many ways. i am sure salman would have been more than happy to meet the kid. but saying stuffs like she fell in love with india after watching prdp doesn't sound honest.
  anyways i hope salman will soon meet the child.

see...I don't want to judge this mother...having a child that has cancer and the fear of losing her ...I can't even begin to imagine what this mother must be going through...really there is no greater fear in the hearts of the parents than the fear of losing a child and the pain of this mother is beyond our imagination...i would let it go just with the thought that if she thinks that this letter will make Salman meet her...so be it...and a prayer that her child gets better...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

marium.mariumShanak_Fandrummedupmaha70Pehchaan.KaunbbsaibigulRuthless.SlayerVintageWine-iLoveZaynMalik-StrAnGer-

MrsJustinBieber Goldie

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Greenbear14marium.mariumKaanKeNiche.kusimaPehchaan.KaunbbsaiVintageWine-StrAnGer-moniluvskinshukJupiters_Cockforam.I_M_SultaN

Anachronist IF-Stunnerz
Anachronist
Anachronist

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:14am | IP Logged
emotional kar ditta si Cry
TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsJustinBieber

What makes you think that she has not thanked the doctors? She must  have personally thanked them.
And she said that Salman movies, songs, videos is what makes her child smile. Why is it so hard to digest for you? 

Because I dont see an open letter from her thanking the doctors. Why does she has to personally thank the Doctors? Everybody likes to hear some good words and it rewards them in their performance. Had she mentioned Doctors X and Doctor Y from so and so hospital along with staff nurse so and so were above in beyond in treating our Daughter and we are really grateful blah blah. I have seen many letters like that go viral so nah there is no point to shift the focus from to those who actually matter here. She is only making this OPEN LETTER so that it goes Viral and Salman is inclined to be put under spot light and meet them. 

Doctors ko personally thank kiya to Salman ko bhi personally thank kar leti na.
SalluTheUllu IF-Rockerz
SalluTheUllu
SalluTheUllu

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:21am | IP Logged
another suzy :/
angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Don't know what to say due to the sensitivity of the matter but how out of blue this child said yes for a movie and then the movie changed her life Confused but anyways hope that she gets to meet him one day .
-Vaishvi- IF-Dazzler
-Vaishvi-
-Vaishvi-

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:19am | IP Logged
@TheBoss:  I see where you are coming from.  And what you said might very well be true as well.
But truth be told, when you have a dear one suffering from a terminal disease, your entire life revolves around doctors, hospitals, multiple appointments, therapies, meds etc.  The hospital becomes your second home and doctors & staff like your extended family.  They become part of your life.

Now when such a person derives happiness through some other means, be it a movie, a game, a party, a picnic, it truly is a big deal!  To see that smile and that happiness on that person's face, to see them light up, is truly precious.  And that is what the mother is expressing.

Am sure the mother has immense gratitude for the doctors, nurses, caregivers, therapists etc who have all contributed greatly and have helped cure her child.  And she may have conveyed the same to them in person as well because she meets them personally.  Now Salman is a celebrity and this is one easy way of reaching out to him.   

Let's just give her the benefit of doubt here.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11Shanak_FanThe_Alchemist.drummeduplife4meISHQSalmanSePehchaan.KaunTheBoss-StrAnGer-moniluvskinshuk

Go to top