Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Like really? - Page 2

Puppy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
U see yaar, u have to keep ur brain away when u watch tpk..just enjoy what they show...I got accustomed... And u too will be...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Puppy05 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Kowsi

What happened in the episode  guys?!! I am so impatient to know

Kowsi ka , today was quite just interesting...bihaan cut his hand while doing the plumber's work...and Thapki was panicked went immediately to take firstaid box..and then she gave it to bauji and asked him to dress his hand...baujinfinished it and said bihaan that she is worrying outside and go talk to her..
oceanbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on becoming a goldie manaan...
manaan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-chandaaaxo

Ridaaa jaaan congratss on becoming the goldie !!❤️

😳
Puppy05 thumbnail
Hand hearing that he was like aah!!!really...but seeing her then he undressed it...and said it is nothing before the pain u gave...I was like..😭 ...
Then the milk scene , he overheared...then came back when shraddha was alone in her room and said he knows who mixed paint in it and showed her hand with paint...and he said her plan exactly...she was shocked and  acted like fainting..he held her by hands...and don't act he said...but she continued and sat on bed..he kneeled down  , exactly Thapki came and shocked to sim like that..but thank god he said "shraddha Bhabhiji" and she came running, stopped him what doing? Then got fooled by shraddha's overacting...she went to  confront him in mandir, and he said there is no such baby...epi freezen with her shock...that's all...
Puppy05 thumbnail
I was shocked seeing shrahaan scene yaar...bhabhi devar ka romance...
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

🤣yes! How dare you bring your brain while watching TPK😡