Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

new olv-mami angry on masi (Page 3)

NYCForever IF-Rockerz
NYCForever
NYCForever

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

Originally posted by Travelocity

honest opinion - slightly unhappy with this! I wanted shravan to friendzone her playfully so she confesses and not because of some pictures which is super cliche to begin with
Hopefully, this is not too serious and just some pics sent by Khosla. but does that mean Khosla is here to stay?

but then we always think something and something else happens as these CVs are too good for us Wink

i guess m the only one who is thinking that shravan friendzoned her with the purpose of making her realise what relation they have not with the pictures thing. 

trust me - i hope so too! the picture walla angle is too 1960s and i hate it 

.bohemian. Goldie
.bohemian.
.bohemian.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:18am | IP Logged

honest opinion - slightly unhappy with this! I wanted shravan to friendzone her playfully so she confesses and not because of some pictures which is super cliche to begin with
Hopefully, this is not too serious and just some pics sent by Khosla. but does that mean Khosla is here to stay?

but then we always think something and something else happens as these CVs are too good for us 

i guess m the only one who is thinking that shravan friendzoned her with the purpose of making her realise what relation they have not with the pictures thing. 

You are not alone. Plus, the latest promo makes more sense if he friendzoned her to get her to realize, and not to save face.

This is too cliche... and these writers don't do cliche. Let's see how this plays out.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

puba--Amulya--NYCForeverRi21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:22am | IP Logged

but then we always think something and something else happens as these CVs are too good for us Wink

trust me - i hope so too! the picture walla angle is too 1960s and i hate it 

ok i watched the olv and tried to hear the dialouge
masi said she is scaring suman that mami ll tell everything about her pics with shravan
so basically only suman knows shravan doesnot know

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .bohemian.

but then we always think something and something else happens as these CVs are too good for us 

You are not alone. Plus, the latest promo makes more sense if he friendzoned her to get her to realize, and not to save face.

This is too cliche... and these writers don't do cliche. Let's see how this plays out.

i guess its all about burdening suman with mixed feelings to make her realise what she feels. masi and mami gonna tease her with pics i heard a dialouge masi said main sirf suman ko darane ke liye bola. so only suman knows about it shravan doesnot know. and if they go for that thing family making issue with the pics its too melodramatic and cliche. so i really dont think thats happening and and waha shravan friendzoned her which he is doing purposely to make her realise her feelings. pehle sab wrong signals diya ab now u r just my friend LOL
a girl getting friendzoned is really new twist.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ravzs--Amulya--

NYCForever IF-Rockerz
NYCForever
NYCForever

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:28am | IP Logged

i guess its all about burdening suman with mixed feelings to make her realise what she feels. masi and mami gonna tease her with pics i heard a dialouge masi said main sirf suman ko darane ke liye bola. so only suman knows about it shravan doesnot know. and if they go for that thing family making issue with the pics its too melodramatic and cliche. so i really dont think thats happening and and waha shravan friendzoned her which he is doing purposely to make her realise her feelings. pehle sab wrong signals diya ab now u r just my friend LOL

hmm but pics aaye kahan se? intimate toh hue nahin except for the one khosla took 
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:35am | IP Logged

hmm but pics aaye kahan se? intimate toh hue nahin except for the one khosla took 

Either khosla has sent pics ( i doubt)
or during preeti bhoj someone captured their pics. or mayb that kitchen wala ROFL
Sneha.ko IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha.ko
Sneha.ko

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prc_fan1

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">KOSTIN IS INKA KAUN SA INTIMATE SCENE HUA HAI JO MAMI NE INTIMATE PICTURES DEKH LI?LOL</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">AND ALSO, WHO CLICKED THE INTIMATE PICTURES?LOL</font>

khoshla wale pix kuch yadd aaya
SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Intimate ... when did we have that 
The slip and catch ... That's not intimate enough ..

Go to top