Best Show of Colors......

Poll

Which is the Best Fiction Show on Colors ???

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mustafa786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi guyzz. Lets see which Show is the best for colors. Multiple votes are allowed. So its not the quantity, but the quality which will make ur Favorite Jodi win. 

So guyzz keep voting for your Best Show. And also do mention in comments why is that Show is your favorite. But plz No Arguments. Just your Opinions.

After one week, the Show with most votes will win. Lets see Which Show have the Craziest Fan Following !!!

Edited by mustafa786 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silverrmoon thumbnail
I have 2 actually IKRS and of course CAS !!! The story line, and the entire cast is fabulous...Love the music of both the shows...and the leads are such splendid actors...Sid and Mishal are too good while emoting any scenes...Sid's yesterday's performance was one of the best one ⭐️, there was a scene where even mishal had to diaplay such anger he was fab in that...Quality wise yes both the shows are worth watching. Edited by pearl100 - 8 years ago
seraal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
balika  vadhu is still my favourite serial despite the fact that anandi is no more there but the reason for my liking is:  that BALIKA VADHU  deals withserious social issues  arising here and thereand has engulfed many lives  because these are not taken seriously by the authories concerned and above all people dont want to be changed!!!
manavissk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I was a ssk watcher i myself say ssk is the worst serial ever. Many tolerated ssk only for ROSID now roli is no more so ssk will soon drown. Ssk will surely not compete with other shows in colors in this poll. No one will vote for ssk .🤢
ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
CAS and Naagin all the way!!
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ishq ka rang Safed -- favorite  show with a great cast, good storyline & ofcourse the very talented Mishal Raheja.
The lead actors, mishal & Eisha have an amazing chemistry too.
They are the best looking Jodi currently on TV
capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
CAS is the only one that I can tolerate.I watch Swaragini occasionally but the nonsense plots put me off soon enough.
Vassu_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Two shows i love on colors
Ssk just for Prem nd PREMAR scenes
Swaragini swara, swasan nd raglak