India-Forums

Mere Angne Mein
Mere Angne Mein

Bang on Riya!!

munni_sgp Goldie
munni_sgp
munni_sgp

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Riya is back with a bang.ClapClapClapRight from her entry crying(Shanti's way)  till she left to her room smiling at Shanti and Khusiya(precap) she was brilliant.She seems very determined.Hope she says strong and withstands Ma-beti's foul plans.
The way Riya went out shouting and crying and gathering neighbours to witness how SVs are ill treating and blaming her for everything thats happening in their house,The way she keeps calling Shivam "maalik"  was hilarious 

Scene(s) of the day for me: Shanti's look and dialogue to Shivam: Aye Shivam yeh tu ne kya kiya when Riya says "humare honewale bachhe ki kasam" ROFLROFLand the follow up dialogue of Riya "bachhe baad hojayenge na,uski kasam".ROFLROFLROFL

Also When Shanti tries to tell her to take her suitcase and leave Riya whispers in Shanti's ear "Iss baar poori tayyari karke aayi hu" and the look on Shanti's face was worth watching.WinkLOLLOL

Riya telling SS people "Kisi mahaan mahila ne kaha beti sasural doli mein aati hai aur arthi se upar sarak jaati hai".Shanti's expressionDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

I loved how she warned "Nandu Maharaj"ROFLROFL not to interfere in her family matters and made Nandu shut his mouthClapClapClap 

Riya made it clear through her lawyer to fools of SS that just by signing divorce papers doesn't mean they were divorced and there are certain court rules to be followed in such cases and she has every right to stay there until the actual divorce.

Last but not not the least the smile with which she enters back into SS is beautiful.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

chhedaSheetal21MKrazyKaur92dent4uherennowJumpingVioletsCoolBeans86thendralfan007Maverick_memuktha_cutesanjana341boisecrazyA HUGE FANmannatrajakhanKhushi_DillsevyomanleavesandwavesanjsVintageWine_Meena_

mannatrajakhan Goldie
mannatrajakhan
mannatrajakhan

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:22am | IP Logged
After a long time finally got a gud episode ...thanks CV...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sheetal21Mmunni_sgpVintageWine

Maverick_me Goldie
Maverick_me
Maverick_me

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:29am | IP Logged
I could watch only precap Unhappy but reading about Riya warning Nandu is great! She should throw preetiya and Nandu out of SS!Evil Smile and first create rift between Sarla n Shantiya and between mahan murkh mahila n her god . We don't mind watching even a 1000 episodes provided Shantiya and her dumb slaves are at receiving endApprove
It'll great to watch shivya chemistry now on..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Desdemonanonstopmuktha_cutemannatrajakhanmunni_sgpVintageWine

sanjana341 Goldie
sanjana341
sanjana341

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Finally episode was bang onClapLOL
It's hilarious 

munni_sgpmuktha_cuteVintageWine

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Did she really? Wow...maybe I can start watching again
this is what we wanted all along...that Riya deal with Shanti the only way she'll understand "HER WAY"LOL

ans1122munni_sgpanjs

vyoman IF-Sizzlerz
vyoman
vyoman

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Finally Riya got the clue to handle Shanti. Actually she was surprised to know even Kaushalya thinks Riya wanted divorce. Now, Riya v/s Shanti starts. Even Nimmi and Vyom will have better relations after the advice of Sharmili I think...

munni_sgpMaverick_meVintageWine

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
yes today's episode was bang on... Bunty told Anupam, that just keep watching, our old Riya is back... that was 100% true...hope she stays this way...
firstly she should ask Preeti to narrate what all happened on the wedding evening...so its clear that her fault is only limited...it was Preeti who actually ruined her n nimmi's life...and this should happen in-front of Raghav... he is the only aly she has as of now.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Desdemonamunni_sgpMaverick_memannatrajakhanVintageWine

CoolBeans86 Senior Member
CoolBeans86
CoolBeans86

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Whoop whoop! FINALLY! This was the best episode ever, couldn't stop laughing for the first time watching this show. The look on Shanti and Khushiyas faces was just priceless and that confident smirk on Riyas face! Please let this be the beginning of the end for those a**holes! The viewers have been led down this hell hole for long enough, so please let this be the beginning of the actual premise of the show. You think maybe the CVs have been reading our comments? Haha. Awesome episode, so much fun to watch. Hope she strips that family down to its bare bones and then builds it back up to what it SHOULD be. Let's wait and see if Riya is truly back with a bang ;) LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munni_sgpMaverick_memannatrajakhananjs

Go to top