India-Forums

Can they? (Page 2)

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:13am | IP Logged
arey director was just joking yar just chill ! our thahaan is best as well as our Manyasa! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sa_Ra

meherjamal Newbie
meherjamal
meherjamal

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:32am | IP Logged
directer has gone mad he has made brother sister ...Thahaan is best couple of Indian television and their chemistry is best from other couple

duakhan.

Sa_Ra Newbie
Sa_Ra
Sa_Ra

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Director mazak kar raha tha par uska bohat hi ghatiya mazak tha Dead
But Thahaan rocks Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

duakhan.oceanbubble

rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:03am | IP Logged
He was joking. I trust manish' s as an actor.jiggsDeadyou simply said wt she wants the world to say.refrain frm it.
Puppy05 Goldie
Puppy05
Puppy05

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Hey !! Common guys, we misunderstand their talks...only when we r comfortable with the other , we can really perform well in intense scenes u know..so their friendship is their gift and u all see I think director is hormone less, I have seen some scenes of old soap , they both have done such a wonderful job u know...in the trailer or promo of that soap itself u can find it,the way she looks at him when he catches her hand...such a lovely promo...they are perfect couple...I love them...

Sa_Ra

Puppy05 Goldie
Puppy05
Puppy05

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:11am | IP Logged
And by the way they were having fun out of time...of course they might have thought to spend some good time at the cost of confusing the fans or giving a topic hot for discussion to the fans...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index