Kaala Teeka

India-Forums

Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

For The Sake of Friendship [KaYuRi TS] Pt 2 Pg 3 (Page 4)

LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Thankyou for the PM Tannu Embarrassed
Like everyone else, i also thought it was Kali at first 
But loved the twist

Loved it 
This is the normal Gauri who lives a normal life and has her own set of problems
The normal Yug who'll rush for the aid of anyone close to his heart even if its his best friend

Awesome
Cant wait to read the next part Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hey_Bhaggu

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Tanu, the way in which you are writing each part keeps getting better. Their feelings were explored in a bit more depth here and it was a delight to read. The way in which they seem to comprehend each others' feelings without the other stating it is a delight to read.

Hey_Bhaggu

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

This was a lovely follow-up to the first part. Loved it. Surprise ending but that 4 line conversation is the the best. Really liked it.
Thanks for the PM! Smile

Thanks a tonnn! Glad you liked it.
The 4 line conversation was a last minute addition to build up the suspense till the high point so then the revelation would strike a chord in the mind and leave a lasting impression (:
Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umawanderer

it was soo good.ClapClap.Tongue It was the Gauri I wanted to see. It just shows a girl and boy can become just friends. I hope they change this attitude of their in serials I have many friends who are just boys. but Hindi serials never show it that way..Either the boy fall in love or the girl.. there's literally no friendship in Hindi drama. I hope they realize it soon. We audience can enjoy cute and touching friendship moments too.. I hope the writer's see your idea and incorporate it... Thanks for pm.. I am now rarely in front of computer..(curfew..) thanks again for this wonderful story and outlook.. hope to see more of your works..

Aww thanks for taking out your time and reading it despite your curfew. Completely agree. This orthodox mindset of a guy and girl never able to have a platonic relationship must be abolished in our Indian TV shows as well. It is realistic to see them share a sweet bond without love complicating it all (:

umawanderer

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujayricky

Awesome update Clap

Thanks for reading (:
Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LiveLoveLaugh96

Thankyou for the PM Tannu Embarrassed
Like everyone else, i also thought it was Kali at first 
But loved the twist

Loved it 
This is the normal Gauri who lives a normal life and has her own set of problems
The normal Yug who'll rush for the aid of anyone close to his heart even if its his best friend

Awesome
Cant wait to read the next part Clap

Thank You for reading it and for such an apt character analysis. Shows that you have grasped the true essence of my story. There is no next part dear, this was a two part story that ended with this part. But will surely write a new tale soon since I have time off next week before my Summer classes begin (: 

LiveLoveLaugh96

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Tanu, the way in which you are writing each part keeps getting better. Their feelings were explored in a bit more depth here and it was a delight to read. The way in which they seem to comprehend each others' feelings without the other stating it is a delight to read.

Thanks a ton Aisha. Means a lot that you think I'm getting better at my work as I am still an amateur and beginner at fan fiction and I have not ventured much into it before NAUC. Friendship is one of the most beautiful bonds on earth and I simply wished to express its depth without getting in apprehensions and feelings of revenge due to love. My Gauri understands that she was the third wheel and even when she has made the way clear for KaYu, she is yet getting over her own feelings for Yug and he is helping her through it as a good friend (:

Go to top