Kaala Teeka

India-Forums

Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

For The Sake of Friendship [KaYuRi TS] Pt 2 Pg 3 (Page 3)

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sutapasima

nice story Thumbs Up

Thanks a tonnn Sutapa! :D

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
In process of writing the second part. 
Will update soonish! (:
Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Part 2

The screen is lighting up his bedroom and the song is becoming one he recognizes.

Then it all goes off.

But, then starts again. Not even bothering to look at the screen, he answers the phone. "Hello?"

The voice on the other end is hers. But, not hers. It's supposed to be strong and confident, because all he's ever heard it sound like. It's supposed to be light and teasing, and sassy. But, it's not. It's her. But, not her voice. It's shaky and soft, and this is weird. It's cold and broken. "Yug?"

He's up before his brain can even process the fact that he's moving. His shoes are on and he grabs his jacket, not for him. His keys are in his hand and he's scribbling a note to leave on the table in case his anyone wakes up before he comes back.

"Something happened. She might be in trouble."

That's the most he can get out before he's bounding out the door, heading in a direction he doesn't know. "Where are you?" He's in his car as she whimpers out the place, and he knows the spot like the back of his hand. Yug reminds himself that even though she's in trouble, it's still not okay to fly down the streets at 100 miles an hour, no matter how desperately he feels the need to get to her.

The back of her head is the first thing he sees and his car is barely parked before he's rushing over to her. Her hands are folded in her lap, he knows that only to keep them from shaking.

She looks up and her makeup is ruined, her mascara isn't streaming down her face like in the movies. It's more swiped around her face, like she's been trying to rub all the tears away with her hands. Her lips are no longer glossy, like they were only a few hours ago, they are dry and her lipstick is faded. She's a total mess, and her straight hair has descended into the wild mane it usually is.

And, he knows he shouldn't think it, but damn, she looks chaotic in the best way possible. He takes his seat on the bench, and pulls her into him. She initially resists, of course, it's expected. Still, he doesn't let go until she gives in to him. Crying, shaking her head, trying to pull herself back together.

She didn't want to call him, not at all. But her fingers were dialing before she could even think and he was answering and she was shaking again, and now he's here.

Now, she's so done trying to hold it all together, because there's nothing to hold together anymore. It's just her.

He doesn't ask, but she tells. She answers the unspoken question in shudders, in chokes, in quieted sobs. Her voice tightens when she talks about the grabbing, and the taxi cab, and the motel room, and the running, she never stops running, she almost can't get through it, but she tells him anyway.

The air is cold, and he pulls the jacket over her quivering shoulders. She's not crying anymore, just staring over at the sea. He's still holding her. That's when he notices she's still wearing the baby blue dress from earlier that night, the one stopped the whole room.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"I rushed you over here to come and take care of me-"

"You didn't rush me, I wanted to be here for you."

"Even after everything?"

"Yes. Simply for the sake of our friendship, Gauri." 

Edited by RTme0w - 30 April 2016 at 4:45pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

umawandererKaraaliSujayrickyLiveLoveLaugh96PrincessAshVik_innocent_

PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM:):)
That was a nice read:):)
You must have guessed who I thought it was initially, haha, but that was a good end:):)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hey_Bhaggu

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessAshVik

Thanks for the PM:):)
That was a nice read:):)
You must have guessed who I thought it was initially, haha, but that was a good end:):)

Yayyy!! Thanks a tonnn for reading it and liking it!! (:
I was scared I was gonna get criticism for that.
But you know, "Pyaar Dosti Hai." toh "Dosti me bhi pyaar hota hai." even if it is not the kind that you'd have for the someone special in your life. Just trying to get that across through my short piece.

PrincessAshVik

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
This was a lovely follow-up to the first part. Loved it. Surprise ending but that 4 line conversation is the the best. Really liked it.
Thanks for the PM! Smile

Hey_Bhaggu

umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
it was soo good.ClapClap.Tongue It was the Gauri I wanted to see. It just shows a girl and boy can become just friends. I hope they change this attitude of their in serials I have many friends who are just boys. but Hindi serials never show it that way..Either the boy fall in love or the girl.. there's literally no friendship in Hindi drama. I hope they realize it soon. We audience can enjoy cute and touching friendship moments too.. I hope the writer's see your idea and incorporate it... Thanks for pm.. I am now rarely in front of computer..(curfew..) thanks again for this wonderful story and outlook.. hope to see more of your works..

Hey_Bhaggu

Sujayricky IF-Rockerz
Sujayricky
Sujayricky

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Awesome update Clap

Hey_Bhaggu

Go to top