Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Sussanne Khan SUPPORTS HRITHIK IN FAKE PHOTO ISSUE (Page 8)

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Honestly WTH is wrong with Kangana! She keeps digging herself deeper and deeper into this. Delusional doesn't even begin to describe her. The woman is insane and the fact that her lawyer is supporting her in making a fool out of herself shows how despicable the man is. 

Never liked her for this very reason she always seemed to get involved in or start something unnecessarily and every one applauded her for her guts to call out people but clearly this woman is mad and riled up stuff against other actors and actresses on purpose. 

Why not go after Ajay, Aditya Pancholi or Sanjay, though now I have my doubts that did she even have a relationship with them or was she just making stuff up as always?

The fact that his EX-wife is supporting him says a lot, she doesn't need because it doesn't concern her at all but she obviously wants people to know the truth because some idiotic woman is maligning an innocent man who also happens to be her children's father. Plus he may have well cheated on her but definitely not with Kangana. 

Edited by noor321 - 27 April 2016 at 9:09am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeniasharma11whereiamddljforever-MariaMars-Serendipity..PiyatrixBasiliskanitaraniani_grVasusenaRadheya

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beautyful_Mess

Originally posted by hermione82

Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by hermione82

Lmao
Can it get more entertaining than this?
Sacchai ki dukan Kangu ki to waat laag gayi
That woman should end up in jail
What a pathetic humanbeing she is Dead
Bravo suzy for standing by truth despite whatever diffrence she had with HR Clap

actually Hritik can sue her ass off...but he won't ...I am sure he doesn't want any more drama than whats going on already for the sake of his kids..Ouch

I too think so
EveN now a sorry would help kangu
Hope she realizes before its too late
Don't hold your breath.
I think Kangana's actually enjoying this new found attention she's getting from HR, maybe she thinks this is some kinda movie where the hero hurts the heroine and humiliates her vice versa only to realize that they deeply in love with them and go after them to woo them back. OuchLOLLOL

Since he did not respond to her mails, she dragged him here.. LOL She could be enjoying all this attention. In any case, no publicity is bad!
Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:12am | IP Logged
^^ I don't see anyway else someone can humiliate themselves this much
I won't surprised if she thinks this is bringing them closer than apart, her mind and delusions have no limit.
Maybe she thinks HR is being very unfair to her, she didn't do anything other than loving him and soon enough he will realize he loves her too.LOL

Edited by Beautyful_Mess - 27 April 2016 at 9:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyatrix

hermione82 IF-Rockerz
hermione82
hermione82

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beautyful_Mess

^^ I don't see anyway else someone can humiliate themselves this much
I won't surprised if she thinks this is bringing them closer than apart, her mind and delusions have no limit.
Maybe she thinks HR is being very unfair to her, she didn't do anything other than loving him and soon enough he will realize he loves her too.LOL

I dont think she is mentally ill
Its her deliberate attempt to date a bigshot
The only big shot she worked with is HR
So soft target..isnt he?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uscgirlBeautyful_Mess

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:31am | IP Logged
It's funny how the tides have turned in this case. At first everyone had put Kangy on a pedestal for speaking the truth and not taking any shit from HR but now all Kangy supporters (save a few) have turned into HR supporters. LOLLOL 

Apparently KJO is supporting HR and soon entire BW will support HR, in public I mean. I'm pretty sure they were all supporting HR behind closed doors anyways. LOLLOL Kangana will have nothing and no one left. LOLLOL Too bad I don't feel any pity or empathy for her. She has dug her own grave and now she will have to face the consequences. 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeniasharma11ataxerxesiTamannaBhaadmejaaddljforeverwillinaLiveEatLovehermione82noor321anitarani-MariaMars-SonaLuvZaSafPiyatrixSerendipity..MistyyBeautyful_Mess

flipfl0p IF-Dazzler
flipfl0p
flipfl0p

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:33am | IP Logged
I can't understand the people who are still rooting for Kangana. How can one be in such denial state? I have heard of some superstars who had such crazy fans. But Kangana is not such a superstar, nor carry such devoted fandom. Is it her PR or Kangana herself with different ids?

willinaPiyatrix

Atomicbomb IF-Rockerz
Atomicbomb
Atomicbomb

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Lol the haters bash Hrithik without an ounce of proof he has had all these affairs.

Just relying on gossip. If he is cheating and someone saw why not record it.
TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Not only KJO and Suzzane but I have see Goldi behl's tweet in Instagram where he's clearly supporting HR.. Somebody please post the tweet because I'm in phone so unable to post it.

Malika-MariaMars-

Go to top