Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Sussanne Khan SUPPORTS HRITHIK IN FAKE PHOTO ISSUE (Page 7)

hermione82 IF-Rockerz
hermione82
hermione82

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by bigul

kangana should come with warning label...
take pics with kangana at your own risk.
men(particularly married) keep safe distance from her.
if any problem arises, then visit the nearest police station asap.

I hope Ranbir is watching all this carefully and taking notesTongue

Karan retweeting this negates the fact Ranbir is interested in her
Another fake story by kangs for sure

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glace-bleue

hermione82 IF-Rockerz
hermione82
hermione82

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hermione82

Lmao
Can it get more entertaining than this?
Sacchai ki dukan Kangu ki to waat laag gayi
That woman should end up in jail
What a pathetic humanbeing she is Dead
Bravo suzy for standing by truth despite whatever diffrence she had with HR Clap

actually Hritik can sue her ass off...but he won't ...I am sure he doesn't want any more drama than whats going on already for the sake of his kids..Ouch

I too think so
EveN now a sorry would help kangu
Hope she realizes before its too late

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whereiamglace-bleue

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justmoi

The picture as "evidence" was always flimsy. Good to see Suzy and Hrithik still have a good enough relationship that she will come to his rescue if need be. Have to say that picture of Suzy and Hrithik, they were such a pretty couple and looked so good together. Good they seem to have a amicable relationship even now.
But that is also what makes no sense here. This is a man who has such an amicable divorce, why so animosity between him and Kangana when they are not fighting over property, money, inheritance, visitation, custody which are usually fought viciously. What happened between Hrithik and Kangana that it cannot be resolved without the courts ? The more things come out, the more confused I get because there was no necessity to go to court and this seems to be an ego clash between two strong individuals who refuse to let this thing die. 

Reasons are needed for sane and logical people...when one of the two here is delusional and psychotic...no reasons for anything..Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11whereiamddljforevermaha70VasusenaRadheya

maha70 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ddljforever

ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:58am | IP Logged
What next
TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gatheringstorm

Frankly I do not even know from where people assumed that she would support Kangana in this...she was always going to only side with HR. He is the father of her kids and her ex-husband with whom she has a very amicable relationship. HR has also been nothing but respectful of her after the divorce irrespective of what may be considered PR planted stories about her supposed affair.

Word . People here assume a lot of things , I'm also not sure that whether it was HR PR who planted Suzzane and Arjun affair stories but the truth is that nobody knows the actual facts and actual reason behind their separation. And I'm sure Suzzane is not a Mahan abla naari who will support and respect somebody who wanted to tarnish her reputation and character. Suzzane supporting Hrithik in this whole saga only means that she confirms that HR did not have an extra marital affair with kanga while he was married to Suzzane and she divorced him for other issues which better remain a secret between them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PiyatrixVasusenaRadheya

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Lmao
Can it get more entertaining than this?
Sacchai ki dukan Kangu ki to waat laag gayi
That woman should end up in jail
What a pathetic humanbeing she is Dead
Bravo suzy for standing by truth despite whatever diffrence she had with HR Clap

actually Hritik can sue her ass off...but he won't ...I am sure he doesn't want any more drama than whats going on already for the sake of his kids..Ouch

I too think so
EveN now a sorry would help kangu
Hope she realizes before its too late
Don't hold your breath.
I think Kangana's actually enjoying this new found attention she's getting from HR, maybe she thinks this is some kinda movie where the hero hurts the heroine and humiliates her vice versa only to realize that they deeply in love with them and go after them to woo them back. OuchLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ddljforeveruscgirlwillinaMistyyVasusenaRadheya

Justmoi IF-Rockerz
Justmoi
Justmoi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Justmoi

The picture as "evidence" was always flimsy. Good to see Suzy and Hrithik still have a good enough relationship that she will come to his rescue if need be. Have to say that picture of Suzy and Hrithik, they were such a pretty couple and looked so good together. Good they seem to have a amicable relationship even now.
But that is also what makes no sense here. This is a man who has such an amicable divorce, why so animosity between him and Kangana when they are not fighting over property, money, inheritance, visitation, custody which are usually fought viciously. What happened between Hrithik and Kangana that it cannot be resolved without the courts ? The more things come out, the more confused I get because there was no necessity to go to court and this seems to be an ego clash between two strong individuals who refuse to let this thing die. 

Reasons are needed for sane and logical people...when one of the two here is delusional and psychotic...no reasons for anything..Ouch

But these are not individuals like you and I, BI. These people are a brand. They are not islands, they have people like lawyers in their lives as part of their business, publicists who control their image, managers. It was said that Tom Cruise used to have a powerful PR person, one of the oldest in the business who used to control access to him, what he said in interviews etc. They parted ways, his sister became his PR person and that was the time he jumped on Oprah's couch, had that tiff with Matt Lauer and the slide began. His career never recovered. 

What is going on has consequences for both of them and not in a good way. It is kind of surreal we see this much of two actors personal lives in 2016 when they usually hide behind PR and blinds. 

Go to top