Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Sussanne Khan SUPPORTS HRITHIK IN FAKE PHOTO ISSUE (Page 4)

Nova19 Goldie
Nova19
Nova19

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gatheringstorm

Frankly I do not even know from where people assumed that she would support Kangana in this...she was always going to only side with HR. He is the father of her kids and her ex-husband with whom she has a very amicable relationship. HR has also been nothing but respectful of her after the divorce irrespective of what may be considered PR planted stories about her supposed affair.

I agree. People have always accused him of planting those affair / drug use stories but it never made sense to me. I think he really really tried to reconcile until they filed for divorce. And for the record I was marginally pro Sussanne at the time of the separation and never bashed her. Because Hrithik and Sussanne didn't talk, other people tried to fill in the blanks based on guesses. 

If Hrithik were any good at planted stories surely we would have been hearing "Crazy actress obsessively pursuing Superstar" for months before this story broke.  Instead even after it became public, his PR seemed inept and she totally took control of the story. Now it does seem like either new/more lawyers and PR because his side has become much less passive. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DJBhaiJaan_Nikki_ddljforeverPiyatrix

fivestars IF-Sizzlerz
fivestars
fivestars

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anachronist

Originally posted by fivestars

obviously she will support her ex...

i remember when pulkit's ex wife supported him and blamed yami for their affair every one here called her as  a "typical wife" ,who supports husband no matter ex or not !!

exwife kyun support karegi Confused , generally she would not na unless it is the truth LOL

if the option is between ex and his lover ..she would support ex not his lover..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anachronist

slumgod.. IF-Rockerz
slumgod..
slumgod..

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heisenberg4

Originally posted by anonymous39

Originally posted by Piyatrix

Lmao @ all the haters who were supporting Suzanne for not supporting Hrithik LOL

Same goes for all the HR stans were trashing Suzanne calling her a druggie, drunk, s**t who was having an affair with Arjun Rampal, etc.

After bashing her nonstop for years, now they will try to use her to defend Innocent Angel Hrithik.

Anyway, not that shocking if she wants to save the father of her kids. Who wants a father who looks like a creep?

And the pic was not photoshopped so please stop the crap.

That straw is getting shorter and shorter, it's about 1mm now, but carry on clutching. ROFL

lmao@save the father of her kids, if Suzanne was really concerned about Hrithik image as a father, she would never have divorced him! considering the alleged reason that they divorced over.

@bold,,, you are being too generous.LOL

SELINA_MV Goldie
SELINA_MV
SELINA_MV

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nova19

Originally posted by anonymous39

Originally posted by Piyatrix

Lmao @ all the haters who were supporting Suzanne for not supporting HrithikLOL

Same goes for all the HR stans were trashing Suzanne calling her a druggie, drunk, s**t who was having an affair with Arjun Rampal, etc.

After bashing her nonstop for years, now they will try to use her to defend Innocent Angel Hrithik.

Anyway, not that shocking if she wants to save the father of her kids. Who wants a father who looks like a creep?

And the pic was not photoshopped so please stop the crap.

The photo the Bombay Times ran was most assuredly photoshopped. That was probably done by BT unless Ks side are even less competent than they seem. The "source" for the initial photo also clearly manipulated the photograph prior to releasing it. You can tell how much it has been zoomed by how blurry it is. Clearly his wife's (at the time) good friend and the other people in the original photo were cropped out to give the illusion they were not in the middle of a whole lot of people. There was also an attempt to say the photograph was taken closer to the time she claimed the affair when it was really much earlier. This is such a ridiculous stunt I am not sure even Kangana would have done it. I expect the next round of Kanganaut's to claim she didn't do it, she was framed.

I think the photographer who done this "photoshopping" is freelance photographer and was the one who done the same thing for Kangana & her "the UK Doctor" boyfriend before. I saw "the UK doctor" and the photographer was clicked together on the so calll freelance photographer facebook. But I am not remember the freelance photographer name and his facebook ID

Edited by SELINA_MV - 27 April 2016 at 8:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

i remember when pulkit's ex wife supported him and blamed yami for their affair every one here called her as  a "typical wife" ,who supports husband no matter ex or not !!

exwife kyun support karegi Confused , generally she would not na unless it is the truth LOL

exactly...HR and Suzzane must have had a really bitter relationship towards the end to get divorced ...no couple gets divorced especially if they have kids ...unless it becomes impossible to live together...she could have used this Kangna opportunity to blame Hritik but maybe she knows that Kangna is bullshitting hence the support..
Exactly my point.
She won't support him for the sake of it or anyone for that matter  (including her kids) I think she came out to support him cuz it's the truth, she cld've just keep quiet too even though she knows the truth about the pic but she didnt given...i really applaud her for coming forward with this.
Not a lot of people wld do it massive respect for her.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11DJBhaiJaan_Nikki_noor321anitarani-MariaMars-VasusenaRadheyablue-ice.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:12am | IP Logged

if the option is between ex and his lover ..she would support ex not his lover..LOL

There is another option that u are forgetting Preep ji...the option of being mumLOLLOL

ddljforeverdrummedup-MariaMars-Beautyful_Mess

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slumgod..

Let  me check if those long essays in favor or Suzzane on another thread has been deleted or not.

Detective Byomkesh Bakshi is on a missionCool

ddljforeverSELINA_MV_Nikki_TeAmo_Messi

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Two points here-
1. HR didnt leave any stone unturned to badmouth Suzy for going for a divorce. Yet she decided to support him coming across as the bigger person. She could have easily kept quiet even now. Karma is truly a bitch that the woman whom HR(and many of his fans) bashed-her support for him will turn the tide in his favor no questions asked.
2. Many people were saying industry isnt supporting HR as all are quiet but now they are supporting him. KJo just retweeted Suzy's tweet. Expect more support for him. KR did a very lame thing by trying to pass off that picture as proof. In which case everyone is having an affair with everyone else in the industry as all of them pose like that all the time. 

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeniasharma11KaanKeNiche.NeemKaPQueenBollycolossial2015ddljforeveruscgirldrummedupRosChel.Lobstersarasingh86hermione82-Garima-Breath-MarkSerendipity..LiveEatLoveBasiliskanitaraniBeautyful_Messstyle14

Go to top