Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Sussanne Khan SUPPORTS HRITHIK IN FAKE PHOTO ISSUE (Page 16)

HLUCKY13 Groupbie
HLUCKY13
HLUCKY13

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
What a load of rubbish
Truckloads of money ? Really ?
And why the hell would he do that ? For anyone with half a brain can see that kangana had absolutely zero proof of what she claiming . Hrithik has answered every question put forward by her team and has proof of all the harassment .
Kangana for her part had one poor quality pathetic cropped picture from a party 6 years ago . It was a battle she was losing and with the police date looming large on Saturday she had no choice but to admit defeat .
Hrithik has no use of that tweet - with or without it he fought this battle well .
So no he wouldn't have paid any Money to her as her words haven't had any major impact . The ones who believed Hrithik still do and the few with kangana still stand with her .
But to people who see deceit in everything this is very hard to accept

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

willina

.Screwtape. IF-Sizzlerz
.Screwtape.
.Screwtape.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HLUCKY13

What a load of rubbish
Truckloads of money ? Really ?
And why the hell would he do that ? For anyone with half a brain can see that kangana had absolutely zero proof of what she claiming . Hrithik has answered every question put forward by her team and has proof of all the harassment .
Kangana for her part had one poor quality pathetic cropped picture from a party 6 years ago . It was a battle she was losing and with the police date looming large on Saturday she had no choice but to admit defeat .
Hrithik has no use of that tweet - with or without it he fought this battle well .
So no he wouldn't have paid any Money to her as her words haven't had any major impact . The ones who believed Hrithik still do and the few with kangana still stand with her .
But to people who see deceit in everything this is very hard to accept

Rushed to comment didn't you? I said If and not when.
It wasn't a reply meant for you. I actually said he was smart lol.

Unlike you, I would think that the tweet from Suzzane was very timely. Esp for someone who stopped using twitter about 2-3years back. And in this case, she spoke only when she was required to. She was part of that party and her words and pics are pretty legit and taken seriously.

Anyways, I don't trust both their asses. This is BW. Not a soul is a saint.

Edited by MoonBow. - 27 April 2016 at 9:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaanKeNiche.adventurousman

pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by janavii

pictures are photoshopped and untrue stories carry 2 much weight.another pic for d rec. I support @iHrithik in this.

oh..if Susanne is supporting hrithik in this, good. Note this statement comes AFTER the public had to point out NO ONE is coming out in support of Hrithik.

But the photo is photoshopped. ? Thats been done and dusted. The only photos i (the public) saw was the non photoshopped ones..so that falls flat.

And the stories...being untrue. Im sorry. Not believing her. She looked like crap during 2013 and thereafter. I know she tried, she did what no star wife had done and performed some sort of skit on an award stage with SRK, and felicitating hrithik and telling him she loves him..and then two years or so later...opted out of the marriage.

So my answer to the above show of support? Just that a 'show' of support.LOL

adventurousman

pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
and this is coming after a tweet to DNA - "you wanna know what i think? you will NEVER know"

what the heck was that?

wasnt that just a day ago she tweeted that?Confused

adventurousman

pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

Mumbai: In the first sign of rapprochement after weeks of sparringKangana Ranaut today said she will not be giving any more statements to the media and claimed some "common people" were trying to amicably resolve the issue with Hrithik Roshan.

"In any event we would like everyone to know that some common people have started intervening in the matter and want the matter to be resolved amicably. Therefore, to end the matter on a positive note we shall not be giving any further statement to the media on the said matter, as the same has also been assured from their side," Kangana said in a statement. What started as a complaint by Hrithik against an alleged imposter has turned into an ugly public and legal battle between the two stars, with both coming up with allegations and counter-allegations against each other every other day.

The 42-year-old "Krrish" star and Kangana, 29, have slapped legal notices on each other for defamation.

Hrithik, the first to send the legal notice to Kangana, has demanded that she apologise in a press conference publicly and clear the air about their alleged affair which he firmly refutes.
Kangana sent a counter-notice to the actor, alleging him of 's**t-shaming' by circulating private mails and photos.

The actress' lawyer Rizwan Siddiquee said, "First and foremost I need to know who is representing Hrithik Roshan as an advocate on record, as the advocate seems to have been changed. The new advocate should come forward and give a proper statement in his name, so that we do not see legal statements being issued on public domain by anonymous persons.

"Besides what do they mean by stating that the image is photoshopped or doctored. Do they mean that it is not Kangana in the image or is it not Hrithik or is it their claim that the expressions or the body language of either Kangana and Hrithik have been altered? They need to be specific because the photograph was meant to prove a point that Hrithik had blatantly lied not knowing my client Kangana socially at all. That point has been sufficiently proved in all respects and therefore we need to move on and stop arguing uselessly," he added.

Even i dont know what they meantby photoshoppedLOL if it wasnt hrithik, they would hv come outby now and said that his photos was superimposed on that photo after blanking out the real person in the photo. 

Kangana is a smart one...no matter what happens, everyone knows that one photo spoke what a thousand words couldnt..and convinced non biased or others except of course those (who genuinely may be believing Hrithik had nothing to do with Kangana and is a victim of her even tho he never had anything to do with her at all) of which i am NOT one..

.that he was lying when he said he doesnt know her at all. You do NOT hold someone you dont know that closely round the waist. Arrey known players like Ranbir Akshay Aamir Ajay Devgan dont hv pics like that outside of films and as for people like Imraan and Emraan and Varun...even if someone shows me i dont think i will believeLOL

underlined - this is the best thing to happen. and should hv happened long back. No more public statements..from both sides..and someone from outside invited to intervene in the matter and solve it privately.

Halleluiah!

adventurousman

pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
about hrithik changing lawyers, i dont know what was that..cant comment.
KaanKeNiche. Senior Member

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.Screwtape.

Anachronist IF-Stunnerz
Anachronist
Anachronist

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
it seems kangana's career has been finished , done and dusted . good bye kangana ji 

Go to top