Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Sussanne Khan SUPPORTS HRITHIK IN FAKE PHOTO ISSUE (Page 14)

willina IF-Dazzler
willina
willina

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunHarsh4eva

kangna is a shameful as a woman, dignity and morals are not even in vicinity of her name. what baffles me is that how did she even think that she would convince the whole world that she had an affair with a known and popular superstar ?She has never worked with any biggie apart from HR, and i guess seeing how top actresses always have link ups with top actors triggered the crazy idea in her head which made her to all these, knowing how HR was already divorced and she had a chance to pursue him as she knew him personally as a colleague.
Moreover, she defamed HR by trying to accuse him of exploiting the Asperger community, she tried to portray that his wife divorced him because he was sleeping with her, she tried to mislead the world about how Hrithik has harassed her and she is the poor victim from a non filmy family to be used by him. such a shame actually, she not only disgusts men now, she disgusts the majority of women too. Her actions are literally bat shit silly and these are actually putting words in my mouth about how low her mentality is and how ugly her character is. 

She wants to  prove that Hrithik and she had an affair, but in this whole process she ensured that in near future no sane man will approach her for an affair or a relationship. 
exactly my thots...spot onClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TeAmo_Messi

anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Inquisitivesoul

I like how Suzy has spoken only now and not anytime before this. She has spoken only about an instance she has witnessed for herself.

Makes Kangy look REALLY bad though.Kangy needed this I guess.She really pushed it in the name of wits and fun.She never must have though HR would pull through with this.I am glad he did.

She needs to stop doing stupid things like these. My be its a wake up call for her.

@red...RESPECT..

willina

.ravenreyes. IF-Dazzler
.ravenreyes.
.ravenreyes.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Geez what a fool Kangana made of herself. And she was on such a high after TWMR and her national award. Her credibility has def. taken a hit following this controversy.
I always knew she was a wack job but I thought she was a bit smarter than this. Don't start something you can't finish...I guess she was used to feuding with weaker people that don't respond back to her (i.e. Deepika). But oh man she messed with the wrong one this time LOLLOL
.ravenreyes. IF-Dazzler
.ravenreyes.
.ravenreyes.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chameli_billi

Kahani mein twist. If she wanted to photoshop, why not photoshop a pic that shows they're about to hump like bunnies. Silly Kangana.LOL
At this point, I concede to Victor/Franco who's been the only member on here calling Kangana cray cray for many years.LOLLOL That dude knows what he's talking about.

I thought of that member too LOL. He must feel vindicated..he deserves this "I told you so" moment LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

willinaChameli_billi

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .ravenreyes.

Geez what a fool Kangana made of herself. And she was on such a high after TWMR and her national award. Her credibility has def. taken a hit following this controversy.
I always knew she was a wack job but I thought she was a bit smarter than this. Don't start something you can't finish...I guess she was used to feuding with weaker people that don't respond back to her (i.e. Deepika). But oh man she messed with the wrong one this time LOLLOL

Are you another The 100 affecianado here? Jus drein jus daun. May we meet again.

.ravenreyes.

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KanguHuiBadnaam

kangu badnam hui
Hrithik ke pyaar ke liye

kangu badnam hui
Ek top actor se affair ke liye

She will be like badnaam hue to kya hua naam to hua. LOL
justwatching86 Senior Member
justwatching86
justwatching86

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

At the end of it, I really wish and pray if  Sussane and HR could some way be back together...the li'l fangirl within me would be so happy Heart

i will personally thank kangana, by visiting her in whatever mental institution she will be shipped off to, if this brings Hr and Su together Embarrassed
.ravenreyes. IF-Dazzler
.ravenreyes.
.ravenreyes.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Originally posted by .ravenreyes.

Are you another The 100 affecianado here? Jus drein jus daun. May we meet again.

Of course..only the best show on prime time tv  at the moment(IMO). But I've been sooo behind on the new season. 
Mebi oso na hit choda op nodotaim to you too Big smile

willina

Go to top