Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Sussanne Khan SUPPORTS HRITHIK IN FAKE PHOTO ISSUE (Page 13)

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
At the end of it, I really wish and pray if  Sussane and HR could some way be back together...the li'l fangirl within me would be so happy Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

justwatching86willinaSerendipity..anitaraniTeAmo_Messi

willina IF-Dazzler
willina
willina

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
kangana is a manipulative pathological lier
sending her to a hospital will be too easy for her
jail is the right place for her...

she has no morals ...accepted
but her entire attention is how to destroy hrithik's  reputation in society...
how VINDICTIVE  can you get?  all because he was not interested in your sick behavior?
SHAME ON YOU KANGANA...
Justmoi IF-Rockerz
Justmoi
Justmoi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunHarsh4eva

Originally posted by Justmoi

kangna is a shameful as a woman, dignity and morals are not even in vicinity of her name. what baffles me is that how did she even think that she would convince the whole world that she had an affair with a known and popular superstar ?She has never worked with any biggie apart from HR, and i guess seeing how top actresses always have link ups with top actors triggered the crazy idea in her head which made her to all these, knowing how HR was already divorced and she had a chance to pursue him as she knew him personally as a colleague.
Moreover, she defamed HR by trying to accuse him of exploiting the Asperger community, she tried to portray that his wife divorced him because he was sleeping with her, she tried to mislead the world about how Hrithik has harassed her and she is the poor victim from a non filmy family to be used by him. such a shame actually, she not only disgusts men now, she disgusts the majority of women too. Her actions are literally bat shit silly and these are actually putting words in my mouth about how low her mentality is and how ugly her character is. 

She wants to  prove that Hrithik and she had an affair, but in this whole process she ensured that in near future no sane man will approach her for an affair or a relationship. 

Ajay is big. He is not Khan big but he comes from a very average film family where his dad was a stunt master I think to have a 20 plus year career, enough money to have a private plane, multiple houses in multiple countries and a fleet of cars. Kajol comes from a very old film family but not wealthy. What they have Ajay earned mostly. But you don't hear much about him because he is not flashy. But his fortune is in the millions of dollars and their family lives a very luxurious life. 

As for Kangana's affairs, i will not defend them for they are not something to be defended. But she had them with men who cheated on their wives. Actors too. So if women are disgusted with her, they should be equally disgusted with BW men too. An affair is equally disgusting whether done by Raj Kapoor, Kamal Hassan, Ajay, Hrithik or Kangana. The fact that they are men or women should not make a difference. 

Yes Ajay is big, i did not deny that, but isn't Hrithik a more popular star and tagged as a superstar ?  I donno whether kangna has send 1000 emails to Ajay and tried to pursue him, but whatever she did with Hrithik and however she started it and she is going beyond every logic to prove that she had an affair with him shows that how she wanted to have an affair with Hirthik, and get accepted as his woman in the public. 

Please do not bring all the extra marital affairs in bollywood, whatever they do and hide is hidden behind their doors, they are not immoral and disgusting as much as kangna is. Women are disgusted by kangna may be because since few days she has forced them to do so, her lies and her hypocrisy has been exposed, there is proofs of her crazy emails, proof that she can be dumb and silly too t tarnish her own image, proof that she is insensitive, called other actresses a public property, so its high time that people try to cover up Kangna's shameful actions and her insanity by claiming that every other celebrity has affair, she certainly does not equate with the other top stars as whatever they do, they do not try to prove their delusions as true stories. here the question is not even about an extra marital affair, the question is about how desperate, delusional and wannabe kangna is, and how she has constantly provoked Hrithik to break up his silence and sue her openly for continuously maligning his name.

What Kangana did is not right, but immoral and disgusting as much as Kangana is. Please. 

1. Kamal Hassan. 
2. Raj Kapoor. 

Just two examples of people i consider movie gods and disgusting people. Kamal's second wife 'fell from a balcony" during divorce, most people said suicide attempt .The childhoods of Karishma, Kareena and Ranbir were not so great because of the behavior of their grand father Raj Kapoor had direct consequences in how his sons Rishi and Randhir handled their marriages. 

As for Kangana, you may think this is one sided. but it does not come across that way to me. If you believe Hrithik was provoked well you are entitled to your opinion, but unless she put a gun to his head, he is a grown man who put a case on her for whatever reason. He is not a stupid guy. But this is not the first bad behavior she has had. Must have done the same to not one, but the many men she was involved with. Hrithik is not a child, he had fought a sane and cordial divorce. So I do think there is something on both sides without knowing the entire thing. 

If we are looking at personal behavior to form conclusions, I have to throw Hrithik under the bus too because he has allegations of affair with Barbara and he is divorced. So why must I believe Kangana is at fault only because she has had many affairs with married men but Hrithik is blameless in this ? I do not expect perfect behavior from my actors, most I like have terrible personal lives. What Hrithik and Kangana do in theirs in NOMB and they have both been more than paisa vassool as actors. But nothing I see makes it just Kangana's fault here. What happened, I have no clue. But something happened between the two of them. Is it a Karthik calling Karthik situation in RL or in this case Kangana emailing Kangana ? if it turns out to be that color me the most shocked Shocked

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Kahani mein twist. If she wanted to photoshop, why not photoshop a pic that shows they're about to hump like bunnies. Silly Kangana.LOL
At this point, I concede to Victor/Franco who's been the only member on here calling Kangana cray cray for many years.LOLLOL That dude knows what he's talking about.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ranikaadiHazardousBeautyful_Mess

hermione82 IF-Rockerz
hermione82
hermione82

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

kangna is a shameful as a woman, dignity and morals are not even in vicinity of her name. what baffles me is that how did she even think that she would convince the whole world that she had an affair with a known and popular superstar ?She has never worked with any biggie apart from HR, and i guess seeing how top actresses always have link ups with top actors triggered the crazy idea in her head which made her to all these, knowing how HR was already divorced and she had a chance to pursue him as she knew him personally as a colleague.
Moreover, she defamed HR by trying to accuse him of exploiting the Asperger community, she tried to portray that his wife divorced him because he was sleeping with her, she tried to mislead the world about how Hrithik has harassed her and she is the poor victim from a non filmy family to be used by him. such a shame actually, she not only disgusts men now, she disgusts the majority of women too. Her actions are literally bat shit silly and these are actually putting words in my mouth about how low her mentality is and how ugly her character is. 

She wants to  prove that Hrithik and she had an affair, but in this whole process she ensured that in near future no sane man will approach her for an affair or a relationship. 

Ajay is big. He is not Khan big but he comes from a very average film family where his dad was a stunt master I think to have a 20 plus year career, enough money to have a private plane, multiple houses in multiple countries and a fleet of cars. Kajol comes from a very old film family but not wealthy. What they have Ajay earned mostly. But you don't hear much about him because he is not flashy. But his fortune is in the millions of dollars and their family lives a very luxurious life. 

As for Kangana's affairs, i will not defend them for they are not something to be defended. But she had them with men who cheated on their wives. Actors too. So if women are disgusted with her, they should be equally disgusted with BW men too. An affair is equally disgusting whether done by Raj Kapoor, Kamal Hassan, Ajay, Hrithik or Kangana. The fact that they are men or women should not make a difference. 

Yes Ajay is big, i did not deny that, but isn't Hrithik a more popular star and tagged as a superstar ?  I donno whether kangna has send 1000 emails to Ajay and tried to pursue him, but whatever she did with Hrithik and however she started it and she is going beyond every logic to prove that she had an affair with him shows that how she wanted to have an affair with Hirthik, and get accepted as his woman in the public. 

Please do not bring all the extra marital affairs in bollywood, whatever they do and hide is hidden behind their doors, they are not immoral and disgusting as much as kangna is. Women are disgusted by kangna may be because since few days she has forced them to do so, her lies and her hypocrisy has been exposed, there is proofs of her crazy emails, proof that she can be dumb and silly too t tarnish her own image, proof that she is insensitive, called other actresses a public property, so its high time that people try to cover up Kangna's shameful actions and her insanity by claiming that every other celebrity has affair, she certainly does not equate with the other top stars as whatever they do, they do not try to prove their delusions as true stories. here the question is not even about an extra marital affair, the question is about how desperate, delusional and wannabe kangna is, and how she has constantly provoked Hrithik to break up his silence and sue her openly for continuously maligning his name.

What Kangana did is not right, but immoral and disgusting as much as Kangana is. Please. 

1. Kamal Hassan. 
2. Raj Kapoor. 

Just two examples of people i consider movie gods and disgusting people. Kamal's second wife 'fell from a balcony" during divorce, most people said suicide attempt .The childhoods of Karishma, Kareena and Ranbir were not so great because of the behavior of their grand father Raj Kapoor had direct consequences in how his sons Rishi and Randhir handled their marriages. 

As for Kangana, you may think this is one sided. but it does not come across that way to me. If you believe Hrithik was provoked well you are entitled to your opinion, but unless she put a gun to his head, he is a grown man who put a case on her for whatever reason. He is not a stupid guy. But this is not the first bad behavior she has had. Must have done the same to not one, but the many men she was involved with. Hrithik is not a child, he had fought a sane and cordial divorce. So I do think there is something on both sides without knowing the entire thing. 

If we are looking at personal behavior to form conclusions, I have to throw Hrithik under the bus too because he has allegations of affair with Barbara and he is divorced. So why must I believe Kangana is at fault only because she has had many affairs with married men but Hrithik is blameless in this ? I do not expect perfect behavior from my actors, most I like have terrible personal lives. What Hrithik and Kangana do in theirs in NOMB and they have both been more than paisa vassool as actors. But nothing I see makes it just Kangana's fault here. What happened, I have no clue. But something happened between the two of them. Is it a Karthik calling Karthik situation in RL or in this case Kangana emailing Kangana ? if it turns out to be that color me the most shocked Shocked

I think you are the only person left who is thinks Kangana is not what she is made out to be to be very honest. 
Hritik's past affair has nothing to do with what Kangy did here. She is a nasty lier who successfully managed to manipulate a lot of people with her lies. She made a lot of people to believe she had an affair with HR which HR is trying to hide now. But hats off to HR for fighting for truth and thanks to Suzy a spade has been called today. Kangy's case can rest in peace now. 
Anyway you are entitled to your opinion because as they say 'Exception proves the rule'

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justwatching86

ranikaadi Senior Member
ranikaadi
ranikaadi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chameli_billi

Kahani mein twist. If she wanted to photoshop, why not photoshop a pic that shows they're about to hump like bunnies. Silly Kangana.LOL
At this point, I concede to Victor/Franco who's been the only member on here calling Kangana cray cray for many years.LOLLOL That dude knows what he's talking about.

She maybe playing a real life character from Woh Lamhe! LOL However, I still Kangana is innocent all of this. Only because Suzzy divorced Hrithik. Hrithik is extremely vain and full of himself. He's trying to save himself somehow. 

Edited by ranikaadi - 27 April 2016 at 2:39pm

Chameli_billi

willina IF-Dazzler
willina
willina

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

Clap spot on..exactly my thoughts...

TeAmo_Messi

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranikaadi

Originally posted by Chameli_billi

She maybe playing a real life character from Woh Lamhe! LOL

Totally. Curious case of reel life turning to real for once.LOLLOL

Go to top