Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flipfl0p thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I can't understand the people who are still rooting for Kangana. How can one be in such denial state? I have heard of some superstars who had such crazy fans. But Kangana is not such a superstar, nor carry such devoted fandom. Is it her PR or Kangana herself with different ids?
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol the haters bash Hrithik without an ounce of proof he has had all these affairs.

Just relying on gossip. If he is cheating and someone saw why not record it.
Not only KJO and Suzzane but I have see Goldi behl's tweet in Instagram where he's clearly supporting HR.. Somebody please post the tweet because I'm in phone so unable to post it.
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
User Actions
  Follow
goldie behlVerified account@GOLDIEBEHL

Shocking to see personal pics doctored and cropped so that it can be used in a damaging context I'm glad the truth is out today @iHrithik

• RETWEETS135
  • LIKES144
  • RoseAnn MarionSuraj mohansingh
7:56 PM - 26 Apr 2016
Edited by Beautyful_Mess - 7 years ago
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😆 suddenly so many BW people are coming out openly in support. Seems like Kangana ka band bajne wala hai
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The fact that Suzzane tweeted in support of her ex-husband validates the fact that all these stories are fabricated and Kangana is to be blamed for the bloody mess shes created. Hrithik is being framd and how. Immense respect to Suzzane for doing this. Takes a lot of guts and heart to do this. How many ex couples have we seen being so supportive in this day and age and especially in BW. And the fact that she posted the pic to validate the facts says ALOT. 
Kangana, i detest her. She freaking needs to hide herself inside a closet and never come out. What a shame. We mistook her psychoness for honestly.She is simply pathetic. I dont think such people shd ever be encouraged. As a woman, i feel so ashamed. She talks about feminism and does such awful things. She had no freaking authority to malign Hrithik's name just because he never took interest in her. What a creepo! 
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

@Anony39 I have never bashed Suzanne neither am i HR fan...and I haven't seen Piyatrix do it and I don't think she's a fan of HR either. 

Can the two of us laugh?? 😆

OT: I don't think she's supporting anyone i think she's just stating the truth which happens to fav HR.
Otherwise I don't think she wld just support him for no reason.

I like Hrithik maybe not as much as Ranbir but that is not the point here. Initially when she made that silly ex comment I thot she is doing this for publicity or they did have an affair but he was non committal and hence this reaction. Later when HR came out with the pope tweet, it appeared silly tbh, and I thot he was over reacting. But after he filed a police case it became clear that there was more to it then what appears in tweets and gossips. I have followed him for a long time, he has never reacted like this before there were so many articles about him and Kareena and how he got her pregnant or how he was cheating Suzy with Barbara Mori, but he never cared to clear his name then so why now. The mails prove how Kangu harassed him for a long time and if that was not enough called him ex when he had nothing to do with her. I am glad HR took this step, and am sure he knows what he's doing, cos he ain't a dumbo to file a law suit without any solid evidence.

Edited by Piyatrix - 7 years ago
LeadNitrate thumbnail
I am confused
what is she trying to prove by posting a picture of her cosying up with HR in clearly pre divorce timeline?
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This shd be the end of road for Kangana. Am sure like all of us, most of the BW celebs would also now understand that Kangana is blatantly lying and trying to defame HR. Suzzane's tweet is like a stamp of approval that HR was never the culprit here. Like someone else pointed out, she could have kept mum but the fact that she openly tweeted in support of HR shows how badly Kangana has tormented HR. IMO, this woman deserves no sympathy.  Absolutely crass behavior! 
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: flipfl0p

I can't understand the people who are still rooting for Kangana. How can one be in such denial state? I have heard of some superstars who had such crazy fans. But Kangana is not such a superstar, nor carry such devoted fandom. Is it her PR or Kangana herself with different ids?

I'll take a shot at this. 

I am not a fan of Kangana or PR or her with identities, I like Kajol a lot and my posts have been a lot of pro Kangana in this while given what she has done with Ajay I should dislike Kangana. But I like Kangana a lot as an actress too. In fact most of the people I like as actors have awful personal lives. But the reason I still will not support Hrithik only 100% and still support Kangana too and not call her crazy woman blindly are these.

1. We do not know the truth, it is still he said , she said. This is still fought in court of public opinion, not law and the case is yet to be decided in that court which is where the real evidence will come if it gets there.
2. Why did Hrithik file a case ? Still have not got an answer to that. I will not accept things like Kangana is crazy, so he did. Does nor make sense. Hrithik is not crazy. He is one of the most controlled individuals. He does not do thing impulsively. He knows the value of an image, hell he worked so hard on his debut, he has such discipline to build a body like that. He kept his divorce drama free, so he knows the risks. So what happened so he had to take this step ? 
3. Harassment ? If Kangana harassed Hrithik there are ways of handling it. He is not the first individual she has done this to. How did Ajay handle her after break up ? I have followed Kajol for years. When this was going on with Ajay I thought Kajol will walk out, but believe me there was no drama, not like this. Just gossip. Ajay and Kajol are still married whatever the state of the marriage is.
4. Why are both sides fighting this so much in public when things like divorce, custody, property are fought hush hush. Hrithik and Kangana are not alone, they have people. Hell how can Papa Roshan let this go on or Rangoli ? Why are they not settling things.?
5. Suzy's support is good for Hrithik means they have a good relationship. It behooves her to have that relationship with the father of her kids, plus they go way back as kids and family friends. But her support has nothing to do with the merits or lack of this case. 

Unless we get answers to this, nothing we have seen makes me think Hrithik is all good and Kangana all bad. The fact that very good , non-crazy Hrithik filed a case and there are people around them and it is not just individuals is what makes me go there is more to this on both sides. I of course only speculate, do not know the truth, can be completely wrong. But this is what makes sense to me as of now.  

Edited by Justmoi - 7 years ago