Sussanne Khan SUPPORTS HRITHIK IN FAKE PHOTO ISSUE - Page 5

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by MrsZaynMalik

I think the two men in the back are even more comfortable..I wonder who they are πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sanju Baba and the director of Agneepath
AWW, so Kangu and her pankhas got this πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Anyways whats new.

PS - As for this pic, heck it gives me some major feeels πŸ’” It's sad Suzzi and HR lost reasons to stay together. They were great together. Feels good to know she stood by him. 
Edited by Malika - 7 years ago
So Suzzane confirms that their divorce was not because of some extra marital affair between kangu and Hrithik .. Hrithik is amazing though, he still makes his ex wife support him irrespective of the accusations that he was left by her because of his affairs. Suzzane is brave that she still cares about the respect and love between her and Hrithik and supports him when he is falsely accused of something which he never did .

Kangna please go back to your father pancholi boyfriend instead of trying to win Hrithik .
Originally posted by Tinah

or they are busy getting high behind closed doors πŸ˜† anyways, HR posted a much better comfortable pose picture with Gauri Khan back then...

One interesting tidbit is SRK slapped Shirish within a day of this picture being posted. 
Now this is huge. With Suzanne supporting Hrithik, he has already won this legal battle. Kangana cannot be more foolish, by using a photoshopped pic she has lost all credibility. I wouldn't be surprised if she fabricated her email stories too!
Lmao
Can it get more entertaining than this?
Sacchai ki dukan Kangu ki to waat laag gayi
That woman should end up in jail
What a pathetic humanbeing she is 🀒
Bravo suzy for standing by truth despite whatever diffrence she had with HR πŸ‘
The picture as "evidence" was always flimsy. Good to see Suzy and Hrithik still have a good enough relationship that she will come to his rescue if need be. Have to say that picture of Suzy and Hrithik, they were such a pretty couple and looked so good together. Good they seem to have a amicable relationship even now.
But that is also what makes no sense here. This is a man who has such an amicable divorce, why so animosity between him and Kangana when they are not fighting over property, money, inheritance, visitation, custody which are usually fought viciously. What happened between Hrithik and Kangana that it cannot be resolved without the courts ? The more things come out, the more confused I get because there was no necessity to go to court and this seems to be an ego clash between two strong individuals who refuse to let this thing die. 
Originally posted by hermione82

Lmao
Can it get more entertaining than this?
Sacchai ki dukan Kangu ki to waat laag gayi
That woman should end up in jail
What a pathetic humanbeing she is 🀒
Bravo suzy for standing by truth despite whatever diffrence she had with HR πŸ‘

actually Hritik can sue her ass off...but he won't ...I am sure he doesn't want any more drama than whats going on already for the sake of his kids..
Originally posted by blue-ice

I hope Ranbir is watching all this carefully and taking notesπŸ˜›

Karan retweeting this negates the fact Ranbir is interested in her
Another fake story by kangs for sure
Originally posted by blue-ice

actually Hritik can sue her ass off...but he won't ...I am sure he doesn't want any more drama than whats going on already for the sake of his kids..

I too think so
EveN now a sorry would help kangu
Hope she realizes before its too late