Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Let's Talk A Potential TwiNj Remarriage Track... (Page 4)

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Yaar yo know Yuvi na. He's hlong to flaunt his victory in front of Kunj's face and end up falling on himself. I'm very excited for the tracks. And obviously promote fan girling.

Ofcourse, the over-confidence ki dhukkan LOL

I cant wait to finish all my assignment so I can enjoy these episodes in peace with a tub of ice cream Day Dreaming

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iansomer1

It would be so effin perfect. Kunj begging cherry to get into a saree and he cant wear the good fo nothing saree. Cherry dancing to distract ladies so kunj can meet her

aThen cherry getting caught and embarrassd as kunj escaoes aler cherry refuses to help him coz his izzat is ruined evrytime he helps.

this is onyl one scenario let me type more romantic ones

LOOOL Ian your obsession with Cherry (or Yuvi) in women's clothes is getting concerning ROFL

But OMG! I cant imagine Bebe reprimanding Cherry whilst Kunj makes his sweet escape ROFL
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .FlightOfEagle.

You know what This thought crossed my mind,And moreover I guess even if divorce happens YuvLe marriage wont happen!

I think TEI is still kind of cliche in some story lines which makes it predictable at timesLOL

Definitely, even if the divorce happens by deceit, Twinkle would never marry Yuvi. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dracarys.

Iansomer1 IF-Sizzlerz
Iansomer1
Iansomer1

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

It would be so effin perfect. Kunj begging cherry to get into a saree and he cant wear the good fo nothing saree. Cherry dancing to distract ladies so kunj can meet her

aThen cherry getting caught and embarrassd as kunj escaoes aler cherry refuses to help him coz his izzat is ruined evrytime he helps.

this is onyl one scenario let me type more romantic ones

LOOOL Ian your obsession with Cherry (or Yuvi) in women's clothes is getting concerning ROFL

But OMG! I cant imagine Bebe reprimanding Cherry whilst Kunj makes his sweet escape ROFL

be concerned all u want but it will be hilarious nemo

Imagine
omg i just noticed all my typos sorry but samajh to a rahi haian it happens when i type fast

it would be perfect cherry looking for woman to flirt with and aisi bezzati ho jaye he will be like kunjkhud to getitng married twice with bhabi ji and meri setting ka satyanas kar dia

Tranquility123

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kardooks

Oh yes Nemo this would be great, I for one also enjoy the sneaking in the bedroom late night romances.Blushing
I also like Cherry's character and that would be Soo awesome watching him tease Kunj.
Btw I think we can all agree that we love a sexually fustrated more than anything elseLOL

OMG KAREN ALL THE 'ACHA SUNN NAA' CONVERSATIONS TWINJ COULD HAVE IN MY HEAD RIGHT NOW ARE CRAZY BlushingROFL

Sexually frustrated Kunj is what I live for ROFL
Thinkung about all the "Accha Sunn Naa" convos, well you know what you need to do better start writing.
I would love to see more scenes with Cherry though, a scene where he helps Kunj in meeting Twinkle before the wedding would be so superb, especially where he can't keep a secret and end up blurting out to Bebe and Kunj just wants to have his headLOL

Tranquility123

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Komal1298

Hahahaha atleast few people are positive here..
I do want to see all what u mentioned above..
Kinj cherry in sarree. Hahahahy brains..
Cherry being twinkle..
Desperate kunj..
I do want to see dat

Honestly its not even about being positive LOL
If I've learnt anything in my life, its that nothing lasts forever, not happiness neither grief. 
The quicker you begin to see light at the end of the tunnel, the happier and more content you are as a person. I think it'll come with time and experience for some people. 

I love wedding tracks because of all the cute scenes we get LOL
Feel free to pen down anything else you'd like to witness! 
trulymaheshfan Senior Member
trulymaheshfan
trulymaheshfan

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

I don't think we will have a big fat wedding. Just a sindoor ceremony and putting magulsutre around again. Yuvi might ask for divorce but see he would need to file those papers and he won't file the papers until he shows Kunj that he no longer has a right on Twinkle and that would be Yuvi's downfall. And the fightt!! I want the fight sequence to come soon!!

But TwiNj even filed for divorce how is that possible to be granted, 1st of all they didn't complete 1 year of marriage,second atleast 6 months they need to stay together right ? 
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sammy17

Ok so I would love a scene with twinkle having to stay in the taneja house away from kunj due to the whole ritual of bride-groom not being allowed to see each other before marriage, and kunj sneaks into taneja house to see twinkle and goes to her room and romances with her.

Another great scene could be with kunj day dreaming about kissing twinkle and ends up grabbing cherry, and a horrified cherry breaks kunj's illusion and yells at him and mocks him. How awesome would it be if the family actually caught kunj doing this as well and made fun of him for it LOL

LOOOL that would be hilarious! And then every time Cherry sees Kunj, he'll pull his jacket closer his body and act all protective of his izzat ROFLROFL

this so effing funny

cherry closing his collar and kunj remembering and embarrassed.

twinkle teasing would be perfect.
kunj fed up goes to cherrys room shuts the door and shouts k it was a mistake he was dreaming and he doesnt have hots for chery lmao

LOOOL Imagine Cherry busting out the "Dekh bhai Kunj, hum bhai bhai hai. Yeh galat hai aur tu mere type ka nahin hai" ROFL And Kunj all there dumbfounded ROFL

Go to top