Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Let's Talk A Potential TwiNj Remarriage Track... (Page 2)

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Oh yes Nemo this would be great, I for one also enjoy the sneaking in the bedroom late night romances.Blushing
I also like Cherry's character and that would be Soo awesome watching him tease Kunj.
Btw I think we can all agree that we love a sexually fustrated more than anything elseLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tranquility123

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

I don't think we will have a big fat wedding. Just a sindoor ceremony and putting magulsutre around again. Yuvi might ask for divorce but see he would need to file those papers and he won't file the papers until he shows Kunj that he no longer has a right on Twinkle and that would be Yuvi's downfall. And the fightt!! I want the fight sequence to come soon!!

I figured, but I also know nothing builds a positive forum atmosphere like fangirling so ta-da! LOL

I have been DYING for this fight Areeba, I cant even even tell you how excited I am! Possessive Kunj is HAWT and angry Kunj is HAWT. So this is like a bonus double Day Dreaming

I'm surprised it hasnt occurred yet, usually spoilers are revealed just before the episode airs. I guess TEI have built up their episode bank LOL

areeba_blossom

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iansomer1

nemo i love u give me time to pen my desires lol

Highlight would be cherry yuvi in sarees lmao

Haha love you too Ian LOL

You take your time, I want to read your bromance ideas LOL
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sumaiya-

Oh man Nemo! Now you've gotten me all excited!! I would so LOVE for this to happen! There's so much potential for romance too...I'm sure if this were to happen EVERYONE would love it...just thinking of potential scenes that we didn't the first time because of the circumstances can be fulfilled this time...Come to think of it, even the ceremonies the first time weren't great...They didn't have a proper mehndi or sangeet ceremony...I mean TwiNj didn't even dance on their Sangeet!

I'm definitely jumping on this bandwagon!LOL

LOOL Sumi, trust me, I was thinking about it earlier and even I got really excited LOL

Exactly! So much was missed during their actual wedding, for one there was that farmhouse misunderstanding which kind of cast a dark cloud over the ceremonies, even though I still enjoyed them but this time it would be so much more fun and games! I am sooo down for another Rab Ne sort of dance between them Day Dreaming

Yes dude, the more the merrier! 
...Shakti... IF-Dazzler
...Shakti...
...Shakti...

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Hayeee remarriage track would make me sooo happy! So many possibilities so many opportunities for cute twinj scenes! I would love the cvs forever if they did that
And over freaking out about yuvle wedding...didn't we have a week and a half of episodes during Yuvi pagal track where yuvi kidnapped twinkle and tried to force marriage...in the end kunj came beat the living daylights out of yuvi and saved his lady love lolll I'm sure the same will happen here!

I wrote a 3s on twinj remarriage and them not being able to meet each other, and if CVS go along this track we could have such beautiful twinj scenes loll 

Tranquility123

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sammy17

Ok so I would love a scene with twinkle having to stay in the taneja house away from kunj due to the whole ritual of bride-groom not being allowed to see each other before marriage, and kunj sneaks into taneja house to see twinkle and goes to her room and romances with her.

Another great scene could be with kunj day dreaming about kissing twinkle and ends up grabbing cherry, and a horrified cherry breaks kunj's illusion and yells at him and mocks him. How awesome would it be if the family actually caught kunj doing this as well and made fun of him for it LOL

LOOOL that would be hilarious! And then every time Cherry sees Kunj, he'll pull his jacket closer his body and act all protective of his izzat ROFLROFL
amlavs IF-Dazzler
amlavs
amlavs

Nice post..
But I think in the last moment UV ll be replaced by kunj...
S but TWINJ ll he remarried for sure...

Tranquility123

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Originally posted by Tranquility123

Originally posted by areeba_blossom

I don't think we will have a big fat wedding. Just a sindoor ceremony and putting magulsutre around again. Yuvi might ask for divorce but see he would need to file those papers and he won't file the papers until he shows Kunj that he no longer has a right on Twinkle and that would be Yuvi's downfall. And the fightt!! I want the fight sequence to come soon!!

I figured, but I also know nothing builds a positive forum atmosphere like fangirling so ta-da!LOL

I have been DYING for this fight Areeba, I cant even even tell you how excited I am! Possessive Kunj is HAWT and angry Kunj is HAWT. So this is like a bonus doubleDay Dreaming

I'm surprised it hasnt occurred yet, usually spoilers are revealed just before the episode airs. I guess TEI have built up their episode bankLOL

Yaar yo know Yuvi na. He's hlong to flaunt his victory in front of Kunj's face and end up falling on himself. I'm very excited for the tracks. And obviously promote fan girling.

Tranquility123

Go to top