Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tranquility123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Shakti...

Hayeee remarriage track would make me sooo happy! So many possibilities so many opportunities for cute twinj scenes! I would love the cvs forever if they did that

And over freaking out about yuvle wedding...didn't we have a week and a half of episodes during Yuvi pagal track where yuvi kidnapped twinkle and tried to force marriage...in the end kunj came beat the living daylights out of yuvi and saved his lady love lolll I'm sure the same will happen here!

I wrote a 3s on twinj remarriage and them not being able to meet each other, and if CVS go along this track we could have such beautiful twinj scenes loll 

I know! I think I'd be a TRP aunty because of how much I love wedding tracks 🤣

Yes! I remember that. Kunj has been her saviour at every step along the way so there is no way in hell he is going to allow Twinkle to make such a sacrifice, for him specifically. I cant wait to see the climax of this track. Heated confrontations 

I'm trying to remember if I've read it. I most likely have but I might have to revisit that 3S of yours 
Komal1298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hahahaha atleast few people are positive here..
I do want to see all what u mentioned above..
Kinj cherry in sarree. Hahahahy brains..
Cherry being twinkle..
Desperate kunj..
I do want to see dat
Tranquility123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amlavs

Nice post..

But I think in the last moment UV ll be replaced by kunj...
S but TWINJ ll he remarried for sure...

I still dont see Twinkle willingly marrying Yuvi. There has to be some sort of deception there. But I agree, Kunj will make his hero vala entrance at the last minute and ride into the sunset with his bride.
Iansomer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tranquility123

LOOOL that would be hilarious! And then every time Cherry sees Kunj, he'll pull his jacket closer his body and act all protective of his izzat 🤣🤣

this so effing funny

cherry closing his collar and kunj remembering and embarrassed.

twinkle teasing would be perfect.
kunj fed up goes to cherrys room shuts the door and shouts k it was a mistake he was dreaming and he doesnt have hots for chery lmao

Tranquility123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

Yaar yo know Yuvi na. He's hlong to flaunt his victory in front of Kunj's face and end up falling on himself. I'm very excited for the tracks. And obviously promote fan girling.

Ofcourse, the over-confidence ki dhukkan 😆

I cant wait to finish all my assignment so I can enjoy these episodes in peace with a tub of ice cream 
Tranquility123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iansomer1

It would be so effin perfect. Kunj begging cherry to get into a saree and he cant wear the good fo nothing saree. Cherry dancing to distract ladies so kunj can meet her

aThen cherry getting caught and embarrassd as kunj escaoes aler cherry refuses to help him coz his izzat is ruined evrytime he helps.

this is onyl one scenario let me type more romantic ones

LOOOL Ian your obsession with Cherry (or Yuvi) in women's clothes is getting concerning 🤣

But OMG! I cant imagine Bebe reprimanding Cherry whilst Kunj makes his sweet escape 🤣
Tranquility123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FlightOfEagle.

You know what This thought crossed my mind,And moreover I guess even if divorce happens YuvLe marriage wont happen!

I think TEI is still kind of cliche in some story lines which makes it predictable at times😆

Definitely, even if the divorce happens by deceit, Twinkle would never marry Yuvi. 
Iansomer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

LOOOL Ian your obsession with Cherry (or Yuvi) in women's clothes is getting concerning 🤣

But OMG! I cant imagine Bebe reprimanding Cherry whilst Kunj makes his sweet escape 🤣

be concerned all u want but it will be hilarious nemo

Imagine
omg i just noticed all my typos sorry but samajh to a rahi haian it happens when i type fast

it would be perfect cherry looking for woman to flirt with and aisi bezzati ho jaye he will be like kunjkhud to getitng married twice with bhabi ji and meri setting ka satyanas kar dia
kardooks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

OMG KAREN ALL THE 'ACHA SUNN NAA' CONVERSATIONS TWINJ COULD HAVE IN MY HEAD RIGHT NOW ARE CRAZY ☺️🤣

Sexually frustrated Kunj is what I live for 🤣

Thinkung about all the "Accha Sunn Naa" convos, well you know what you need to do better start writing.
I would love to see more scenes with Cherry though, a scene where he helps Kunj in meeting Twinkle before the wedding would be so superb, especially where he can't keep a secret and end up blurting out to Bebe and Kunj just wants to have his head😆
Tranquility123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Komal1298

Hahahaha atleast few people are positive here..

I do want to see all what u mentioned above..
Kinj cherry in sarree. Hahahahy brains..
Cherry being twinkle..
Desperate kunj..
I do want to see dat

Honestly its not even about being positive 😆
If I've learnt anything in my life, its that nothing lasts forever, not happiness neither grief. 
The quicker you begin to see light at the end of the tunnel, the happier and more content you are as a person. I think it'll come with time and experience for some people. 

I love wedding tracks because of all the cute scenes we get 😆
Feel free to pen down anything else you'd like to witness!