Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Why i think yuvi will succeed to an extent this time!

sammy17 Goldie
sammy17
sammy17

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:04am | IP Logged
If anyone has watched the new promo it is dates 28-29 april, meaning the major event the promo is indicating will happen on this date. The TOI episode synopsis list dates for the 28th says that yuvi will succeed in getting married to twinkle deceptively; mind you TOI epi list are based on precaps and actual plot summaries of what will happen within the episode; and they always come true. Never have they been false, meaning the marriage will in fact happen.

To top it off yuvi entering kunj's birthday party as a choreographer in disguise and getting kunj and twinkle to sign divorce papers, and now zain's new snapchat pic with him in a dulha's getup and hiding his face in sehra all indicate the marriage will happen.

I know there are several people trying to comfort themselves and others by saying that none of yuvi's plan's have never been successful till date and his plans always bring twinj closer, so it will happen like that again, but this is indian serials guys, positivity does not exist and the bad guy ultimately does succeed in one of his major plans. It always happens in tv shows that the bad guy does lots of planning's against the main couple that all fail but eventually the villain plays a master stroke as their end game and they succeed. We can't just say that he fails all the time so that must mean he will never win as that is not how indian serials work.

I do think though that twinkle will somehow come out of the marriage with yuvi and we might get a remarriage track of twinj once it is all over.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvLeFan

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:12am | IP Logged
yes marriage is gonna happen 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvLeFan

Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:21am | IP Logged
The SAME TOI Spoiler also says that, "Twinkle will continue to believe Kunj as her husband" so I don't have any problem with the possible "INVALID marriage of YuvLe" because Dhoke se kia hua shaadi DHOKA hota hai SHAADI nehi...and TwiNj remarriage is my dream Wink LOL
kusharberry IF-Sizzlerz
kusharberry
kusharberry

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:26am | IP Logged
aysa kuch nahi honneh wali hai kunj will stop it from happening 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top